(((Diverse)))

(((Diverse)))

Yeah, no shit. You think someone counts your white ass as a part of diversity?

Let me guess the 10% left are jewish directors and writters, and white women who want black cock

HELLA (((diverse)))!

>reinvent a word
>why u so mad lmao

niggers are getting way worse

>wow its so diverse
>literally 90% of one race

these fucking idiots dont even know what diverse means

what the fuck is "hella"?

you retarded burgers need to stop with this shitty words you use

well on the one hand i don't have a problem with a movie having 90% african, i mean it is supposed to depict a fictional african country after all

but calling that "halla diverse" is just plain and simple retardation

Guess it's true and they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

>90% of one race
>they all have dark brown skin, black hair, black eyes
>so diverse!!!

They're going to make white people not want to watch it and then bitch when it flops.

To understand english slang first you must understand english, it's nonsense to most 2nd languagers.

Fuck liberals.
Fuck hollywood.
Fuck all this stupid fucking shit.

Black Panther is an african king who is also a super hero. A Black Panther movie with a cast of 90% blacks isn't "hella diverse"; in what fucking world is 90% of one thing "diverse"?

It's true to source. It's a move that's been cast so that it is true to its source material. It's not some lefty victory, it's literally a filmmaker with some bit of integrity not compromising their casting for the sake of diversity. It's literally the fucking opposite "diversity for diversity's sake".

Will you libshits please stop trying to co-opt and ruin fucking everything?

I suppose the NBA is the most diverse in the sense that it represents a higher number of nationalities than any other Big Four league. The NHL is factually the most diverse as it's the only league without a single nation forming the majority.

And the bad guys are white! !!

Such great writing! No one would have ever seen that coming!

Only commiefornia fags say "hella". I can only speculate that it comes from "hell of" as in "This movie has a hell of a lot of black people."

Diversity is white genocide.

but who cares?

Yeah this is bound to flop, and it's going to be hilarious when it does. Guarantee you there's going to be shit like "America just isn't ready for a black superhero" and "why are white people still not comfortable with black casts?" as though it's our fault and not because the movie is shit

They know exactly what it means. It means the same thing it did when jews coined the term generations ago.

It means White Genocide.

Thats all it ever was you boomer clown. They have been sytematicall ethnically cleansing us for generations to the point where we have ceded half the country to the muds.

Only blacks and white cucks will see it and there arent enough of those to recoup their losses.

And africans will just pirate it so how do they make money from this?

>white ppl for the most part don't give a fuck if it was diverse...

you fucking retard, all white liberals do is cry about diversity and wring their hands

>movie and comic about a black superhero
>be surprised when there are a lot of black people

This. I don't care it's an all black cast movie. I'm mad about NowThis retardos thinking it's diverse when it's all black

No one is surprised. I welcome it. To use the term "diverse" is just fucking stupid though

Stop. Caring. About. Garbage. Movies. You. Faggots.

Yeah well isnt black panther like some king of an african country or some shit?

Would be weird if he had a White entourage

Pure coincidence.

Who cares, it will probably bomb hard. White people don't want to go look at a bunch of apes pretending to be human.

Well, Johnny "dick in my" Colon, becasue it`s hypocritical.

Niggers and white Feminists never stop complaining.