>Pres Trump Press Conf w/King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/rRKkoes_4Mc
>Pres Trump meets with King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/JsR96bcoq_s
>Pres Trump on Roads/Rails/Regulatory Relief 6/9/17
youtu.be/IbA47MecOMs
>WH Infrastructure Summit 6/9/17
youtu.be/J1Dj39WpgIM
>Pres Trump/Sec of Transportation Chao?Sec of Int Zinke @Dept of Transportation 6/9/17
youtu.be/17hB0txdUEw
>SoS T-Rex on the ME 6/9/17
youtu.be/Kw0wJ6bAzB0
>VP Pence in Georgia 6/9/17
youtu.be/OYdPiCT34Uk
>KAC @ Faith & Freedom Coalition
youtu.be/iUmQhTFxG1g
>Pres Trump's shyster lawyer presser 6/8/17
youtu.be/sN17tBIHYik
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTQawCff87A
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496513547353.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=E5Ja2E2ieAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=lTQawCff87A

>build border wall with solar panels on it
>sell generated electricity to Mexico
>Mexico pays for the wall

Fucking brilliant.

>miracle bread

Hey Ahmed, how's not eating working out for you?

drumpf

>i'll never stop, donnie boy.
>never

Here's some B8 to keep things lively.

When is the travel ban going to SC?

Well said

REMINDER

I am just funposting, Enrique

Good Morning /ptg/

So is this really happening?

Yay, I was really worried that time, thanks OP !!!!!

>Sell generated electricity to Mexico
>Pays for itself in 20 years
>GET MEXICO TO PAY THE COST OF SETTING IT UP ANYWAY

P R O F I T

Saudis are /our guys/ now, huh. Crazy timeline, MAGApedes.

>Texas
>Dino Rodeos

I could totally see that

What did she mean by this?

I think it's her kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5Ja2E2ieAQ
JUST

>"Listen you motherfuckers, we're gonna tax you 25%"

I fucking love this man

Is this the true meaning of covfefe?

>not seeing the deeper meaning

W-what is Kek trying to tell us guys?

WE HAVE THE BEST BOTES!

>fight the patriarchy
>by buying an action figure
They are literal children.

Damn, I haven't seen Brendan that open and talkative since before the divorce. Hope things are getting better for him

Spics would constantly be ripping off the solar panels and stealing them.

hence a need to actually protect the border

Not if we nuke Mexico and turn it into a theme park for people to play RL Fallout in.

>put guards on wall
>foreign nationals stealing from the wall would constitute an act of war
>freely shoot any that try this

I used to blindly think that Muslims were a problem, but then this tumblr girl showed me these countless cases of white Christian male terrorists, and it was shocking. What gives guys? I looked like an idiot, and a racist. Why didn't you tell me white male terrorists were the true problem? I may never recover from how ignorant I once was

it needs to be on the south side? we can have sensor activated guns to defend it like in israel or something

the left would actually defend the wall and call for killing spics. the climate takes priority over brownies to them.

electric fence

Would love it if we went to war with Mexico and Canada then annexed them and killed the native population, only to replace them with American.
Christians, Jews, Muslims and Atheists are all pedophile terrorists who rape babies, eat puppies and bomb everything that isn't blind worship of their Abrahamic deities. Middle Eastern religions should be purged along with the people who believe in them.

Don't be delusional. Even solar panels are an act of race war to them if Trump is the one who puts them up.

So ptg, are you ready?

It is just a few months into the Trump presidency and the democrats are broken. In the 2016 election we learned that the "Us vs them" mentality of the left has created a national "them vs us" mentality in the center/right. The strength of the democrats was being able to gain white and minority votes, however 2016 showed that whites won't vote like they used to and unless they run a minority, the brown wall won't rise.

So they've done it, they've successfully branded themselves as the poc's party, told blue collar democrats they're not welcome, and left the reforming Republican party to take the entire white vote. The rust belt is trumpland for good.

Trump is still securing power. He is a political genius and he will take advantage of the fact that republicans can amend the constitution after 2018.

When 2020 comes either democrats run a white and lose their brown voters or they run a brown and lose their white voters. Either way we win.

This.

this tbqhmn. Drumph btfo!

>and he will take advantage of the fact that republicans can amend the constitution after 2018

I can only hope he goes all in and doesn't hold back after all this bullshit

>Christians are terrorists
kys. We're the only people who have the capability to completely conquer the entire world and we don't even attempt it.

just like how spics are constantly stealing the pieces of wall and fencing that is already up along parts of the border

What's the advantage of having the solar panels on the wall? Why not have them at a different installation, if they were actually profitable

1488 one party state

>>it needs to be on the south side?
>solar panel
>solar as in sun
>northern hemisphere

Which side of the wall will get the most sunlight, user?

I love this man.
Casus belli then.

Fuck the dems. They don't have as many black/brown people on their side as they'd like to think.

I think you're gonna be pleasantly surprised come the mid-terms. You have no idea how many people are just overall fed up with their shit.

Uh, excuse me, but Drumpf is getting embroached. CNN and my college professor said so, thanks.

Jesus was a pedophile. He fucked kids every day. That is why Christ cannot save.

having solar panels on the wall gives us a way to tongue-in-cheek virtue signal against leftists who oppose the wall

>Trump is literally stealing the sun's energy to make a profit!
>that part of the wall is technically in Mexico, so he's actually stealing Mexico's sun beams

OP here. I have not had one awoo. This is getting serious. Is this the beginning of the end of /ptg/?

The leftists would oppose not only the wall but green energy.

the photons and electrons freely moved on their own, so no NAP violation

That was Muhammad.

>one party state

Yes please

And Jesus, and Moses. They were all pedophiles.

Lurking now, what do you need?

don't give him (you)s

fug you are right.

please pat my awoo

>129334671
And where is the proofs?
It's too early in the morning for b8.

AWOOOOOpleasedon'tbanmeOOOVEMENT!!!!

It's not really cause you have to transport the energy somewhere useful, which will lose a lot of energy.

The main goal is to make the left argue against their own position? "A green wall will raise american wages and produce clean energy, what do you mean you're against it???"

It's a political psyop

bake the next loaf. I had to rescue previous thread. Thanks awoo

They wouldn't oppose green energy, but they would say that Putin made him build the wall and that's treason or something.

Build wall

Just go do your stuff, /ptg/ will find its way.

At standard voltage levels, you lose about 1.1% per 100 miles.

Of course, you also lose a ton by stepping the voltage up to super high AC voltage from super low DC voltage

because solar energy is not really cost effective you need government grants to make it affordable
but if it is also doing something else like blocking illegals from entering your country that changes the economics that may make a solar wall cheaper then a normal wall
i havent seen the costs, at the very least it will cause cog diss in libtards heads and that is always fun

Oh look a jew

Reminder, make sure you all go to the gym. strong of body, mind and spirit.

Keep posting faggot.

think he'll come crawling back to that advisory council if we do the Green Wall?

>your IQ
>has Trump done a good job so far

Hell ya! MAGA!

I was just going off what I've read previously. I took engineering electricity and magnetism in college and that shit was magic to me. I stuck with chemistry for a reason.

So it wouldn't be unfeasible?

>implying Trump gives anybody a second chance
He expects loyalty, user.

>because solar energy is not really cost effective you need government grants to make it affordable

Because it is competing against energy companies that are subsidized to an even higher degree.

>european race war
>implying i'd fight for the europoors
they're already gone kouhai

"wtf I love the establishment and big bankers now"

>A 2015 poll by the Polish Centre for Public Opinion Research found that 44% of Poles have a negative attitude towards Muslims, with only 23% having a positive attitude towards them. Furthermore, a majority agreed with statements like "Muslims are intolerant of customs and values other than their own." (64% agreed, 12% disagreed), "Muslims living in Western European countries generally do not acquire customs and values that are characteristic for the majority of the population of that country." (63% agreed, 14% disagreed), "Islam encourages violence more than other religions." (51% agreed, 24% disagreed)[48]
>only 44% have a negative view on Muslims
I am going to assume the other 37% had no opinion on the Muslims. However the 51-64% that agree the slimes are intolerant, don't assimilate, and promote violence are pretty good.
Of course.

Anyone else a defeatist? I mean Trump has to go through so much bullshit just because 25% of our country are cucked for Mohammed and Paco's cocks. Look at that shit the other day with Bernie Sanders grilling a Christian on if Muslims go to heaven or some shit. I don't even really give a fuck anymore (sometimes).

You kidding, if he makes a green wall, all of Europe would want secure borders.

Embroaching imminent.

thats true, the meme is slightly inaccurate. someone should change it to american race war.

>"I need loyalty. I EXPECT loyalty."

I wonder if Comey needed to change his pants after that meeting?

the "average IQ of a trump supporter" mcmuffin meme was a lot funnier than this

Europe is a lost cause. No White children being born surrounded by blacks and arabs with 5 children per woman fertility. "Fight" to set up Euro immigration to the Americas, including Argentina, Brazil, and Chile.

>a higher degree
i dont believe you, but would be interested in proofs
if that is true then trump could just remove or reconfigure those subsidies, and obama woulda done that

what's for breakfast /ptg/?
i got some mcmuffins and coffee

Comey needs to change his pants after everytime he's in public.

Seems like the solar panels and the wall are two totally separate parts that don't need to be combined. Neither enhances the other's effectiveness

why is the CEO of Goldman Sachs bullying trump?

>Bernie Sanders grilling a Christian
Did he rat him out to Pontius Pilate as well? I missed this because Bernie is a completely irrelevant, spineless cuck.