What went wrong Sup Forums

What went wrong Sup Forums

MIDDLE KINGDOM NO NEED INNOVATION CHING CHONG

Liberals always bitch and moan about what whites did to Africa despite the fact we actually improved their countries but China is the one we should actually feel bad about. Imagine where that country could be today if we hadn't fucked it up. To be fair they would have done the same to us given the opportunity.

This. It's not like China played nice with the tributaries in Korea, Vietnam and the rest of SE Asia. The British struck while they had the advantage.

wasn't it the bongs did that to them?

yeah that opium plant move itself to china....
all chineses never forgot those days
YOU MUST PAY FOR THIS

What he means is probably 'The Eternal Anglo'

I'm surprised those dope heads can remember much of anything

FUCK THE CHINKS

1842 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

MANCHU HOLOCAUST WHEN?

witnessed

this might be the only redeeming act of the eternal kik-, anglo

Traditional China will come back soon. Give China 30 years and they will have solved their problem.

>hate china
>stole tea from them
>dress like chinese for fun

is that goddamn bucky o'hare? jesus, i haven't seen that cartoon space rabbit in fucking decades.

oldfag feels.

but in response to :
'murca

Damn the site compressed my picture

she's still qt my dude

Longest surviving unbroken dynasty is a meme. China is not one long continuous dynasty. It's been through several states and rulers in the past 150 years alone. If China is an unbroken dynasty then so is Rome. Fuck China, everything about them is fake. Fake counterfeit products. Fake IKEAs, fake Apple Stores, and that entir Terracotta Army tourist attraction is a 1970s hoax. Those statues were created less than 50 years ago to increase tourism in xi'an. I'm sick of hearing about them and their unique features. Such as their modern shoe soles, right?

>imagine where would it be
In the cycle of stagnation, barbarism and revolutions that it had been in for hundreds of years before Europeans even began to set things up over there.

The longest surviving and unbroken dynasty is the Chrysanthemum throne which the Japanese Royal Family sits on.

The Chinese have had 300 something different dynasties. Japan has only had one.

Another Nanking when?

84 dynasties including the PRC

yes :)
the history of technology is more complex than you think. China is the main root of many technology we use today . This facts is unbelievable even for chineses themselves

This.

PRC is pretty liberal with thier definition of unbroken. By unbroken they mean broken only by every invading army, colonization, and changing the rulers constantly within a chaotic system of warring states.

For a country that spends most of its time being ruled by others, they sure do like to point out thier superiority.

The eternal anglo laid his bloodthirsty eyes on the chinese empire.