Why do the Left cannibalize themselves so often?

twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/873208327173533696

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34FZagXLWs4
twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/771005128136617985?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>literally who?

youtube.com/watch?v=34FZagXLWs4
GAP

Keep dreaming drumpfy. We're all united against one front: Drumpf and his cronies.

jk rowling is not left-wing

Genetically inferior.

Go pick your teeth up out of the gutter, cuck.

As if men don't all get gendered insults directed towards them as well.

Just another female pushing for female privilege.

Bump. His name was Seth Rich.

Who's J.K. Rowling, why is she verified and more importantly, relevant?

God why is this hag still relevant?
Potter films ended like 6 years ago and the book series like 10 years ago.
She hasn't made anything relevant since.
She's literally a writer of a fictional story.

Why do her opinions matter so much to so many people.

But no, they're all: "YAASS QUEEN" and "dae harry potter = america rn? xD"
r a g e

She fucking is now m8, even since the red indian chancers called one of her books Cultural Appropriation and she's never stopped shilling for sjw causes since.

side effect of identity politics. since no one belongs to exactly one group in their mind, when you pit groups against another there's going to be conflicts even on the same side of the fence.

which is why nationalism is the cure for identity politics. us vs them only works when there's clear definitions of us and them

Is she just an attention whore? I used to have a modicum of respect for her years before all of this regressive feminism nonsense became mainstream.

As if we give a fuck about you guys. Have you not been paying attention?

If you steer away from the current established orthodoxy you're branded an outcast and ostracized for life.It's not unique to the left.

>liberals consider authors of children's book to be important figures in the political sphere

are you really looking for logic in a psychopathic cult ?

I think deep down almost all liberal women hate liberal men

>some guy hiding behind a cartoon frog
hehehe

Are you kidding me? She Wants open borders and free shit for everyone.

Read it all the way to the punchline.

>you're a few steps away from some guy hiding behind a cartoon frog

I think it's hilarious when rich women celebrities complain about rape threats.
>rape threats on any major site are rare.
>rape threats are illegal and a permaban on sites like tweeter
>if you get caught making rape threats it's a felony so people normally know better
>she is a billionaire now, she has armed security with her 24/7
>she constantly uses the rape threats to play the victim

twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/771005128136617985?lang=en

>I'm going nowhere! Little known fact about filthy bourgeois neoliberal centrists - we're tougher than you'd think ;)

She's a Blairite centrist. Extremely vocally anti-Corbyn.

purity tests
literally the reason bernie lost

Welcome to the internet J.K it seems you were pretty late to the party despite your haggish wrinkling.

Liberal to liberal hate.

why do people insist on writing essays on a platform with a 140 character limit

There can no longer be a morally grey area for these people. You're either an absolute follower of their belief or an ignorant bigot

Because my fellow millenials are convinced that somebody that has started with little money and became rich must understand the system in depth, and since she wrote a book she must be smart.
I really do hate my most of my generation.

based liberal man

>implying liberals are left wing

"if you want to know how much fouler it gets if you're black or gay ..." Oh right, so the literally thousands of white girls who are being abused in Europe right now, in her home country, don't suffer as much because they're white, they have nothing on the white hating bitch Abbott or on Davidson. Leftists are the sexists and the racists.

What are you going to do, compare him to Voldemort? Scary.

The people who do these overly lengthy, sanctimonious Twitter rants need to be fucking gassed

That Twitter link is like a march through madness. People are fucked.

Stupid question, OP.

Leftist atr generically mentally degenerated inferiors n braindamageds.

The scum of mankind.
The criminals, the psychopaths, the retarded...

>be billionaire with loads of free time
>literally just sit on twitter all day making long winded tweets about how great your own farts are
At least trump only fires out like 14 words a day. This is just pathetic

Disagree

Women somehow think equality means immunity from negativity. Like men don't call each other names every fucking day.

How did all you faggots read that Harry Potter trash if this is how she wtites

Its awful but I'll still read that trash

Why do rich celebrities insist on publicly embarrassing themselves on twitter with their inane opinions.

The left is so delusional that it's absolutely enraging. This is the same cunt who uses "basement dwelling virgin" as an insult against conservative men, and suddenly she's upset that some random liberal guy called a conservative woman a whore? For fuck's sake, how many insults have this cunt thrown at Trump?

Furthermore, the so-called abuse she claims women, fags and minorities get when they want to get political in a public space has nothing to do with oppression. It happens to everyone who says something controversial online, and their inability to understand this really is the core problem of feminism and liberalism. They've lived in a protective bubble for so long and surrounded themselves with myths about white men living in a cartoon world where nothing bad every happens to them, that they fail to realize that the so-called abuse that women, fags and minorities get is what white men have always had to deal with. It's a direct consequence of popularity, power and responsibility. The difference is that men don't complain about it, even if there have been studies that show that men receive the vast majority of abuse online.
Even 2000 years ago, Roman politicians would spread rumors about Julius Caesar being a faggot in order to discredit him.

>could literally travel the world and stay in 4 star hotels every single day of your life
>just shit post in your giant, walled off mansion all day instead
Is she, dareisay, /oneofus/?

She doesn't really get Twitter does she.
If you want to write half a novel, post it on Kikebook you cunt

Statistics probably doesn't have anything to do with Harry Potter, most likely because literate people tend to be more civil

Break down those statistics by race and now you're a racist though

At the end of the day, women see lib men as fellow women. Incidentally, wonen hate other women.

why?

Seriously underrated comment

I occasionally hear the argument where sjw women deep down inside still want to be dominated

kek bill maher just spent an hour apologizing for being white because he said "nigga" and it still wasn't even for the sjws. It's glorious watching these degenerates take down their own.

Checkmate alt-right nazis.

I don't use twitter, but damn, those long planned series of posts like that rustles my jimmies. It goes against the spirit of small succinct messages so you can make an attention grabbing blog.
Sort of like tripfags here.

A centrist is a leftist with something to lose

Whores and getting raped are not exclusive to females.

TripFags.
Not even once.
Back to Plebbit if you can't be user like everyone else.

i'm really glad she didn't have this platform when the books were still relevant. i really enjoyed the series and i wouldn't have been able to if i had known she was such a liberal cunt.

Jesus Christ was this so called man some dude she had a crush on and thought she was gonna be in a relationship with or something? Why did she make so many posts for this one guy? inb4 duuurrr she cray xDD. Seriously when I see posts like this shit that this dumb bitch makes it contradicts their whole feminist ideology "hurr durr need no man, huurr durr men are stupid, hurr durr I can live my life and be strong just like men and ignore any verbal warfare, hurr durr no I dont like the guy hes misogynist". She clearly had a crush on the guy or something and made a long ass post for that shit cause she got pissed off.

Lmao

Don't be a dick. You know men don't get insulted like that. Man up pussy

>everything i dont like is a cartoon frog

Pepe is literally the new Hitler

I didn't. Back when the hype train was going full speed I tried to read the first one but found it garbage. It's what I really don't understand about the Harry Potter thing - the writing is absolutely mediocre yet people flocked to it. They did so partly because people love mediocrity. They want something that isn't challenging, something that reaffirms their preconceived notions. Hence a magical wizard world where plucky Harry shows up everyone who doubted him and everything works out in the end. Also she happened to stumble across some very deep underlying cultural archetypes as Peterson pointed out.

The type of person who reads and enjoys Harry Potter considers Dostoevsky boring, difficult and distressing.

Not just deep down. The further left they are the kinkier they get in bed. Slapping, choking, painal, demeaning talk, rape play - it inevitably comes back to a lack of a manly father figure and a desire to make up for that with the attention of other men.

because anyone who takes 14 tweets to make a serious point would have no problem eating human meat

Bra