Stop burning fossil fuels

Stop burning fossil fuels.

Other urls found in this thread:

mining.com/china-successfully-mines-flammable-ice-from-the-south-sea/
kiwifarms.net/threads/randy-stair-andrew-blaze-egsworld.31437/page-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*burns lithium as fuel

I parked my gas guzzling car with the rear wheel up on the curb Sup Forums

wat do? I feel like if I start it up to move it into a proper parking position I might kill a whole fleet of whales.

Stop flying private jets.

solar is inefficient shit.

has energy payback in 1 or 2 years, dependent on location.

>Lithium is a fuel

JUST

So sick of hearing about this smug, self-serving cunt. He has done NOTHING significant aside from buying PayPal. He continues to get paid by gubment gibs, and lefties worship him because "muh real life Ironman"

start promoting thorium

Assuming there's fossil fuel back up for when the sun don't shine.

"No"

build economically viable cars with less total lifespan CO2 emissions

> Assuming there's fossil fuel back up for when the sun don't shine.

that's a different issue that has nothing to do with efficiency.

>mining.com/china-successfully-mines-flammable-ice-from-the-south-sea/
>not just burning ice for fuel

Get with the times, gramps

BUY MY CARS GOY! What do you mean my people are genocided in South Africa and I don't care, because I am too busy counting my shekels? BUY MY CARS GOY!

The inability to handle power on demand is a pretty big issue, though

>"requiring a backup since this other method isn't efficient has nothing to do with efficiency."

STOP EXPLOITING GREEN SUBSIDIES

>Stop burning fossil fuels.

Whats going to keep the hyperloop from imploding and killing thousands when someone takes an anti-materiel rifle and shoots at the vacuum tube once?

yes, it has nothing to do with efficiency.

Looks like you were proven false on this metric, and now you try to switch the topic to something else.

Because government funded welfare queens need your labor to subsidize their wealth.

(((Hirsch)))

Jews don't like our God - Emperor.
Burn them in solar furnaces.

pays energy back in a few years, lasts at least 25 years.

"no."

Stop mining rare earth polluting third world countries.

Stop dating crazy whores

wait isn't there a bog photo that looks exactly like this?

Republicans are still killing for oil. They put all their eggs in one basket and it's not turning out well.

lol i didn't even realize the reason why he's shilling so hard for the climate change scam, he's selling electric cars and house batteries/solar lmfao

And since it can't handle power on demand it means it is always going to be just fluff that makes people feel good while still getting the majority of power from fossil fuels.

The fact that nearly all materials required to make the things come from China of all places means it probably don't save much pollution-wise either.

sage.

shills are sliding the Weis Tranny Shooter threads for some reason.

kiwifarms.net/threads/randy-stair-andrew-blaze-egsworld.31437/page-10

There's a house down the road from me that has an Israel flag hanging from the porch and literally a tent where they keep their electric car. They were one of the first to put up a Hillary sign.

Don't be antisemitic you nazi

It's gonna be recycled for hundreds of years so no problem.

You're right but normies don't seem to know what "inefficient" means.

Seriously Nuclear and Hydro are the only two power generation technologies that aren't inefficient shit made by humanity.

Pretty fucked up that Nuclear is CHEAPER, SAFER. And GREENER than "Green" technologies.

I want the normies to die or have forced education in physics.

Seriously the last time some hippies protested by our only nuclear power plant blockading nuclear """"waste"""" from going out of the reactor dozens of people died since the """"waste"""" contained isotopes with short half-lifes used for medicine.

Fucking piece of shit hippies killing people with their stupidity.

I wish everyone in government was mandated by law to hold an engineering degree such as to avoid bullshit like this.

You can't tell me what to do. I'm not on the clock today. Bother me again when I'm working sir.

>I wish everyone in government was mandated by law to hold an engineering degree such as to avoid bullshit like this.
OK Lysenko

But let's start by barring all barristers from the government.

>Stop burning fossil fuels.

prove this term wasn't invented by David Rockefeller to artificially raise the price of oil and that in fact oil is not a fossil fuel at all and that the term fossil fuel is a psyop scam

>*flies away in a private jet*

>Seriously Nuclear and Hydro are the only two power generation technologies that aren't inefficient shit made by humanity.

you're actually going to say that with dozens of shitty reactors leaking everywhere?

why does only China get to build the best type of reactors? lifter reactors aren't dangerous but for some reason we like to use the shit types everywhere but China

why is that?

Hand over the fusion research, Elahn.

It is necessary to seek out the fabled Galactigates.

>he doesnt know about zero point free energy...

dude...

you first

>Hydro

Honestly it's pretty garbage, nuclear is the way to go but people hear 'nuclear' and poo poo pee pee their pants

>Build a plant on the coast of an earthquake and tsunami prone region
>Surprised when it's fucked up by a natural disaster

Musk is a retard that is controlled by women.

The regulations hurt too. Here we only have two new nuke plants being built, both years behind schedule and a cost of $14,000/kWh.

Now if some of those green subsidies were turned to the plants it would be a different story, but you could say that about the coal industry too.

>checked

nuclear plants have a huge upfront cost, UNLESS you abandon the safety features (concrete dome, doubled everything, etc.)

electricity also comes from fossil fuels 85%.

future is COLD FUSION.

it can't deliver power at night, yes. it's a partial solution. it needs cheap backup.

gas PPs are good backup. They have a low capital cost, but the fuel is expensive.

solar, wind and gas are a good combo.

Gas is a fossil fuel, pal. And while natural gas prices are low at the moment, other fossil fuels may also have their time in the sun as gas price fluctuates. Figure coal's future is gonna be mainly coal to liquid or metallurgical, oil is at the behest of the saudis.

auts=/=tard

Stop clear cutting forests and pumping toxic/ radioactive heavy metals into the air and water to mine your shitty "green tech" rare earth metals just to cut down the human carbon emissions that constitute ~4% of global carbon output

Further funding China since environmental regulations don't allow lithium batteries to be manufactured in USA nor do we have any REM mines

Cutting forests is GOOD for the environment considering you plant new trees when you cut the grown ones.

Trees take up CO2 while growing and when they die a natural death micro-organisms release that CO2 again in the atmosphere.

If you just cut the trees and make paper/furniture with it the CO2 stays captured in those objects and the new trees soak up more CO2 from the atmosphere.

Don't trust the "recycled paper" lobby since it's worse for the environment than newly made paper.

Lithium doesn't burn you twat

Fuck you I will never stop driving my Land Rover Defender.

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

Naw, I'm ok.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

technically, it does

lithium is an alkali metal and is highly reactive

just add water

I'm OK with coal as long as they do the Capture and Storage thingy. As of now it makes coal PPs too expensive, so nobody is doing it.

There was a project do a test instalation at one of coal PPs in Poland, but they abandoned it.

he just bough a private jet, consuming more fuel then all of 3rd whole in one day.