GERMEX

Is this the alliance Trump is shitting his pants over?

>renewed commitment to help each other (Germany will help Mexico with its crime problem, Mexico will keep providing Germany space and workforce for its automobile and beer industries)
>trade at an all time high, and it's just the beginning
>clear sexual tension between the two

Did the leader of the free world just BTFO Trump with the help of Peña-kun?

I dunno about that one, buddy.
But it's an interesting scenario.

If Germany really wants to solve the crime problem in Mexico then it required armed personnel either in the form or police or military to support Mexico in cleaning up the cartels. If Germany thinks they can solve the crime problems by giving the Mexican goverment money then it is just going to lead to more corruption and more cartels. The US found out the hard way that they can only deal with certain Mexican agencies such as the Marines otherwise they are basically giving the Cartels a early heads up.

No lies detected, it will be interesting to see German pragmatism at work with the Mexican establishment.

In the meantime we got beer.

I would think the value of any automotive collaboration would depend on free trade agreements continuing as is. I suppose they could start exporting Mexican-built automobiles back to Europe and Asia, but I was under the impression the principle destination is the United States. I'm not sure to what extent Mexico exports cars to South America.

Pretty sure germans wouldn't want to anything to do with mexico. They are way to white for their taste.

Pic related is the list of countries that mexico exported cars to in 2016. North America has always been the main market for mexican exports but south america is becoming more important every year.

Fixed, my bad.

germany needs mexican food bad

topkek

It's Germany being Germany. These cars are probably for some South American markets. If they think they can solve the crime problem by simply employing everybody in their factories then they are sadly mistaken.

Honestly, the best thing for mexico is for it to get europanized. Soon you will have france and italy knocking at your door.

And then comes the (((diversity)))

Mexican-made cars have always been irredeemably shit. As long as they tone down exports to the US and increase exports to South America, this can only be good. Get the Mexicans working and get their shit cars off our streets.

mexico is literally already like europe. the rest of the world is more similar to europe while usa and canada are the oddballs.

>Germany will help Mexico with its crime problem
The worst fucking joke I've heared this year. Crime rates are at an all time high in Germanistan thanks to Merkel's guests and the pathetic government.

God, I hate my country so fucking much. This is so fucking embarassing. I just wanna die. Fuck.

>Tfw trump was a german plant to help seduce mexico all along

Not going to lie former Merkel voter here, it's been hilarious watching her crash and burn but we can't let her get the taquerias!

You might as well just convert to islam.

Hopefully Germany will wise up and deport Muslims migrants and replace them with beaners

Then the beaners in the US can leave and go to Germany

And then the Muslims will replace the beaners in America.

It started with a black muslim President.

You could have prevented this.

HOL UP

Didn't work out for the krauts the last time they tried this.

But then, (((they))) run everything anyway.

It nice to see that we both can wörk together.

But I am sad as you have to build the wall now. The 3rd world Americans will swarm you country to steal its wealth, you will have to protect your self somehow.

How about, a nuclear program mexico??

maybe get the other south american nations in to boat?

Mhhh mexico coul´d help us to send the refuges in to america, they have the skill and the knowledge to pull that off.

Please take our beaners Germany.

They're poor mexican refugees fleeing America. You can even bomb San Franscisco to virtue signal against Trump.

i wonder if germany would be down to trade illegal immigrants for white males?

our productivity would increase and crimes would decrease

plus it would even out the female majority

Doesn't the Monroe doctrine prohibit this, like as in considering it an act of war for which military retaliation is justified?

>After 1898, Latin American lawyers and intellectuals reinterpreted the Monroe doctrine in terms of multilateralism and non-intervention. In 1933, under President Franklin D. Roosevelt, the U.S. went along with the new reinterpretation, especially in terms of the Organization of American States.

usa got cucked

>mexican lawyers

The intellectuals meme was for real, and they were the bulls.

KEKS!