Should gay people be allowed to adopt children?

Should gay people be allowed to adopt children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5my5gAjpxyY
paulmaupome.wordpress.com/2017/06/02/made-that-way/
youtu.be/BsH-zndX8vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Only married people should be allowed to adopt children under normal circumstances and gay people should not be allowed to marry.

So, no.

Yes, but they should be given a much lower priority than married heterosexuals and other, more qualified groups.

Why not
They couldn't be worse parents than a lot of heterosexuals
And there's a good chance they'd be excellent parents
Not all gays are paedos. In fact, quite possibly most gays are not paedos

Yes.
>reduction in orphan population
>prevents them from needlessly breeding with people they hate, thus curbing the population growth.

Yes. Let them adopt Muslims

Yes.

No

No its rape

Absolutely not.

I speak from anecdotal experience. Not myself, but a friend of mine growing up had two dads. He was all kinds of screwed up. Their house had all kinds of nude male statuettes and figurines throughout it. Almost stereotypical in retrospect.

>no family
>really fucked up family
Choose one

Homosexuals should only be allowed to adopt Muslims if they emigrate to a Muslim nation. We'd literally be killing two birds with one stone.

No.

You've never met a person raised by heterosexuals that was all kinds of messed up?

That is fucking disgusting. The pedos dont even have to hunt for victims anymore they let them keep them as pets.

tpbp

Gay men in committed relationships?
yeah sure
faggots who go to pride marches?
no fucking way

Yes.

>Wanting the incompetent state to look after kids

The government can't look after shit. The kids in government care are fucked up. The stats are way worse than single mother stats.

Yeah, these kids look really miserable.
youtube.com/watch?v=5my5gAjpxyY

The real question is who would be better at raising a kid? If you had to choose one...

>two dads
Or
>two moms

Only gay men. Two working men on average earn more than a lesbian couple and hetero couples.

This. There's more of a chance they are emotionally invested enough in the child to attempt to raise it properly unlike social workers who can't even be bothered to report their paedo colleagues.
It's not ideal but it's better than care.

Ironically I would have said yes ten or fifteen years ago, when gays acknowledged themselves as being abnormal, but who could still function as responsible members of society. There were plenty of legitimate studies showing that homosexual parenting had no particular negative impact on children, they generally grew up to be straight, etc.

Nowadays? Fuck no. It seems like vanilla gays don't even exist anymore thanks to their LGBTQAZERAGDASGFDG "allies". Those old gays were gross, but as long as their kept their shit to themselves and referred to each other as "partners" fine - whatever. Nowadays we have mentally ill trannies who are all gay or bisexual or fluid or whatever, and all of them want to make it their mission to raise children who AREN'T normal.

i mean at first glance it seems ok but then you have to consider what psychological impact that could possibly create (eg the parents not being able to help with certain situations such as periods or heterosexual love life). also a boy raised by 2 men could turn out unable to normally interact with women

Point is. idk. psychology will give us the answer

Let me ask you this in a slightly different context... If there were any other group of people, say convicts or people with certain mental illness who were statistically more likely to commit rape and be pedophiles, do you think it would be be wise to allow them to adopt?

And if so, how can you qualify them to adopt?

Not sure, I'd need to see some statistics

if zero abuse could be insured?
Two dads.
Otherwise, two moms.

No. Gay people should be shot.

slide thread

this

Here you go.

Again anecdotally, but he was the only guy I knew growing up that was clearly sexually confused. Couldn't have been good for his long-term development.

Stats say two moms are the worst but that could be because of the following:
>Women generally are less responsible
>Late bloomer lesbians are just divorced straight women with no options
>They have low incomes and stupid jobs
>Twice the women, twice the PMS

I had a mate at school whose mum was a dyke, he was ok with it and doesn't know anything about gays now. Makes sense, as why would you take any interest in your parent's sex life? Eww

A gay couple as parents is probably better than a single mom.

At least if the gays adopt you know they want a child as opposed to a roastie being stuck with one

why should the elites have all the fun?

>It seems like vanilla gays don't even exist anymore thanks to their LGBTQAZERAGDASGFDG "allies".

That's just Canada. Or the internet.

Found the kike.

No

should rapists be allowed to be psychiatrists?
should jews be allowed to control banks?
should women be allowed to vote?

No.

non

This. The internet inflates and exaggerates issues to an insane degree.

They should be gased

No, and I say this as a gay guy. The child will grow up to be mentally disturbed.

paulmaupome.wordpress.com/2017/06/02/made-that-way/

Absolutely no, how the fuck can you even think about this shit?

lolno

what a fucking retarded question

Can you imagine accidentally walking in on your two dads having sex.

>look at the kids neck
>look at his mouth
>open google
>type in "sex beads color meaning"
Cantwakeup.jpg

NFSS was debunked you fucking retarded frog.

Would you rather live with two dads in America that kiss you on the mouth or live in "superpower by 2020" India?

no its a front for pedophilia

please note the colour of the beads the child in OP's pic is wearing and compare to
>this
famous pizzagate pic from James Alefantis' instagram

surely it's just (((coincidence)))

really depends, very complicated question
however degenerate being gay is there are many gay couples who might give a relatively normal upbringing to an adopted child, better than the one would have had at a foster home anyway
however there are just as many cases where the wanna be parents just abuse the child both mentally and physically
and because making a filtration method to exclude the latter is nigh impossible it is better for the children if just not experiment
for it to be ever possible the the gay community has to get their shit together and ostracize the degenerate elements (more degenerate than just loving your own sex)
for example it is time to stop the gay acceptance fests, we got it, you can be together just please act like normal people and keep your sexual stuff in the privacy of your bedrooms

>should mentally retarded degenerates who are prone to pedophilia be allowed to have the responsibility of raising a child

No.

Of course they should. Their faggery is no more relevant than their shoe size. Only religiotards think otherwise.

Yes, but only bearded Muslim refugee jihadi aged "children".

This. Couldn't be any worse than the orphanage.

>tfw you look it up yourself

No.

This.

This, any kind of loving parents is better than orphanage. Had some close contact with children living in orphanage let's just say that, if I died I would rather let gay people adopt my children than let them go to orphanage or AVERAGE-foster family, this coming from a catholic Pole, so I hope it stimulates someone's almonds.

Gay couples have more income than straight couples on average too.

Holy shit I completely forgot about that, it's like the handkerchief code shit, that's really disturbing.

2/3 of all child sexual abuse is committed by a man on a boy, less than 10% of the population is gay. would you take that chance

Faggor here. No, you need a proper father and mother figure to become a functioning human. A father teaches you to be strong and disciplined whilst a mother teaches you to be responsible and to look after yourself. You need to have the balance there also most kids get bullied as it is so don't add fuel to the fire.

Absolutely not. Children don't need to be poisoned from these faggots diseased mind.

NO

/thread

Kill yourself repulsive demonic faggot abomination

>should gay people be allowed to own young sex slaves?

A majority of sodomites are child rapists. Kill yourself freak

Remember never let kids near sodomites. Those vile beasts are child rapists and abusers.

1. Your imaginary friend does. not. exist.
2. You're an idiot.
3. See 1.

Yes.

You are so thoroughly cucked it's painful to even look at your post m8

>you need a proper father and mother figure to become a functioning human
>You need to have the balance
Wrong. Are you playing armchair psychologist?

>most kids get bullied as it is so don't add fuel to the fire
If we don't break that ice then the problem of kids getting bullied for having gay family never goes away. You're gay. Use your head.

See the graph attached ugly mentally ill abomination. You better be "trolling"

no, fuck off

>Yes
Disgusting freak I hope you get beaten by a pack of niggers subhuman filth

>would you rather get POZZED by your gay dads and their friends or live in a shithole country and still have a chance of doing something of your life?

I'll take the poo route, thank you very much.

no

i believe children need to learn how both men and women act and behave, so they need a man and a woman to raise them.

>caring about fags in the year of our lord 2017

Isn't Greece on the verge of annihilation by Mohammed's crazy ol' cult of personality, waiting to spill in from Turkey like a flood?

Do you really have time to worry about fags?

Seriously keep children away from fags. If you know someone who lets his kids associate or be close to fags warn them now. Sodomites are vile beasts they should never be trusted near defenseless people. They are sick reprobate minds.

Yes I care about sodomites grooming and abusing kids you filthy leafnigger. Kill yourself

considering the lesbian divorce rates and rates of domestic violence are much higher than those of gay men, I'm gonna go with two dads.

foster care and orphanages are terrible for child development so sure let gay guys adopt kids at least they can devote attention to them not just worry about getting the check every month for housing them.

50 bucks says this greek guy is a repressed homosexual.

Kill yourself. Sodomites should never be trusted with kids

>i believe children need to learn how both men and women act and behave, so they need a man and a woman to raise them
This is a ridiculous argument for denying kids to those homo parents who can pass the rigorous qualifications for adoption.

We don't take kids from single parents and put them in state care.

We need fewer kids in orphanages.

If you think this softcore gore is going to bother me you need to geta bigger edge, faglord.

Kill yourself sodomite there is something wrong with you. You are fucked up in the head

>i want to fuck up some kids just because i dont want to see any kids in orphanages

So you're admitting that being gay is bad?

Statistically speaking, it is pretty likely you're gay, just saying.

No?

No.

youtu.be/BsH-zndX8vc

Retarded subhuman queer stop playing armchair psychologist you freak of nature.

Gay men, no
Gay women, not a problem

You are filth
The faggot was right

They should be put into camps