Kraut/pol/ - Deutschland erwache! Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=bWwePdOv5dA

This is the resistance in Germany you might not know outside the
filterbubble of the foreign shitlib press.
All you fellow Krauts who are looking for ways to fight the good fight,
check out the organisations below and join, support or contribute to one or
several of them -- pick your tier.

EinProzent Movement:

einprozent.de/

yt channel
youtube.com/channel/UCDVMut6Xd5duYCxBHHwwJTA

the message
youtube.com/watch?v=ML0x6x6DVms

the intellectual leader
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2HfZ8SHJnc
activism
youtube.com/watch?v=thyg4Z8R1Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=nGJANscOrK0

Identitarian Movement
websites
defend-europe.org/de/home_en/
identitaere-bewegung.de/
iboesterreich.at/

the message
youtube.com/watch?v=a9yKAjGxXRQ

one of the leaders
youtube.com/watch?v=C9iLyZVsG08

activism
youtube.com/watch?v=Le9AsIDYLbo
youtube.com/watch?v=uSBpHqv-OUo
youtube.com/watch?v=n0MCTI9eSQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=smRj9Erq8Y4

German Alt-Right and 1488ers

websites
the-revolution.de/
europaeische-aktion.org

activism
youtube.com/watch?v=wFNlE9w6RW8
youtube.com/watch?v=JqZMwTSgNqw

Youtube Stuff:
Hagen Grell - youtube.com/user/iprotestblog
Sellner - youtube.com/channel/UCZ8uFo1RKSgEg-od3Yu10Pw
Antipaganda - youtube.com/channel/UCLpzpTAG2AGlu1_urnG1Mjg
Reconquista Germania - youtube.com/channel/UCR0ZRREqx2CA3Gvv1VUyywA
FSN - youtube.com/channel/UC8x4U3sYc_Q7ECYOnBpWynQ
Europäische Aktion - youtube.com/channel/UCfe9SnHEi1p0rTruMg36_lg

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

einprozent.de/mitmachen
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
twitter.com/afd_chan
postimg
identitaere-bewegung.de/spenden/
einprozent.de/spenden
defend-europe.org/en/support-us_en/
youtube.com/watch?v=wOdpDZkcOrw
einprozent.de/foerdermitglied
youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158
youtube.com/watch?v=V2bgDObOk_s
bpb.de/politik/wahlen/wahl-o-mat/
youtube.com/watch?v=SQm-51cPo2k
youtube.com/watch?v=hONhtsWYAkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k
einprozent.de/
identitaere-bewegung.de/
iboesterreich.at/
the-revolution.de/
europaeische-aktion.org
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog
youtube.com/channel/UCZ8uFo1RKSgEg-od3Yu10Pw
youtube.com/channel/UCLpzpTAG2AGlu1_urnG1Mjg
youtube.com/channel/UCR0ZRREqx2CA3Gvv1VUyywA
youtube.com/channel/UC8x4U3sYc_Q7ECYOnBpWynQ
youtube.com/channel/UCfe9SnHEi1p0rTruMg36_lg
youtube.com/watch?v=7E_Mvgsk6PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. AfD oder FDP?

AfD. FDP is for rich jews.

AfD > FDP> CDU >SPD >Grünen>Linke

I'm half American black and half German is this going to be a problem for me?

1st strategic echelon - The Facefaggers - Sturmpionier tier:

You are the spearhead.
Whoever hears the battle cry for actual unmasked activism -- because only Antifa turds are wearing masks --
this is your brigade. You'll be on the streets, on the channels showing your face, climbing roofs,
lighting bengalos, roll down huge banners, speak publically, maybe even become a prominent face of the movement.
Hell, you might even take to the high seas and troll NGO freeloader ferries with things progressing as they are.
If you're ripped or have experience in security services you might as well be a part of a Safety Squad,
ensuring the protection of higher profile Facefaggers during mass attendance events.
All this will most likely get you in trouble with Heiko and IM (((Victoria))) from the "Ministry of Truth"
as well as the leftist fungus that will defame, denounce and character assassinate you.
Therefore be aware that taking this path may very well be the path of a (proverbial) martyr.
Nobody entering the path of valor should be under any illusion that his or her real life will go on
as before, especially regarding finance, social status or your profession.
That's why you will be the heroes of the fight and that's why the following two echelons are so important as well.

HQs and recruitment centres:
einprozent.de/mitmachen
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
...for the die hard 14/88ers, you know where to go ;)

2nd strategic echelon - The Shitposters and Dispatchers - Bandenkampf tier:

You're user. You don't facefag, but you're still out on the streets as well as active online.
You attend rallies, marches, speeches, conventions but on a low profile.
You document the movement on as much channels as possible and maintainable.
YOU DO THE FUCKING KRAUT/POL/ for instance :D if there's none up ATM!
You PHYSICALLY REMOVE any and all leftist AgitProp in your neighborhood on a regular basis.
You might as well make suitable memes print-ready and order or self-print stickers and/or posters
and occasionally troll the shit out of Antifa propaganda with it.
Stay inside the grey-zone of bill-posting, though! Identitarians have been indicted under graffiti charges
plus the usual Volksverhetzung for simply posting small patriotic stickers. So there is certain risk.
You also will filter the output of this here primordial soup of Meme Magic, take the most appealing
and spread them through Kikebook, Twatter and every other online channel available, like AfD Chan f.i. twitter.com/afd_chan
You also, if you can afford it, support the 1st echelon financially. Via PayPal, Patreon or even cash Shekels.

Meme up, faggots:
postimg org/gallery/13dw1v50q
Throw yer Shekels:
einprozent.de/spenden

3rd strategic echelon - The Homebase - Heimatfront tier:

You stay completely user for whatever reason, for of them there are many, and stay away from public
appearance and attendance.
You will support the other two echelons strategically, morally and most importantly: FINANCIALLY.
You will straighten out your life and check what amount of Shekels you can afford to contribute to the cause
and spread these resources amongst the 1st and 2nd tier echelons you deem worthy of your money.

>It's Jew collecting time / It's Jew collecting money time
youtube.com/watch?v=wOdpDZkcOrw
einprozent.de/foerdermitglied

ITT post more Patreon or PayPal links of 1st echelon channels...

>youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158
youtube.com/watch?v=TzezXSyp158
>youtube.com/watch?v=V2bgDObOk_s
youtube.com/watch?v=V2bgDObOk_s

FOR EVERYBODY THAT STILL IS UNCERTAIN OF WHO TO VOTE

+++WAHLOMAT+++
the Wahlomat will give you questions to answer that define your general political views and as well your views to current important events (terrorism, asylkrise etc).
Aftwerwards it will calculate how much you are aligned with each partie, based on what the parties answered to these questions.
For the Bundestagswahl, their is still no Wahlomat available, but you can check the Wahlomat of your member state and see which partie fits you best
>bpb.de/politik/wahlen/wahl-o-mat/
>bpb.de/politik/wahlen/wahl-o-mat/

Untereinander deutsch reden, obwohl keine Burger im Thread sind wäre zu unprätentiös, nicht wahr?

>mgw nur 75% germanisch

it would delete the thread. this happened in other kraut/pol/´s already

Mods delete our thread if we only talk german

25% what?

So you're black. You can't be half black. You're maybe slightly less dark than other blacks but still darker than some fullblooded africans. Go back to the US.

Die Realität ist also dass die Leute wieder FDP wählen gehen weil sie keine Lust mehr auf CDU / SPD haben, aber zuviel Angst haben AFD zu wählen?

i am going to bump this for other anons to see - with grinchy anime

You should be fine for now. Can't say how things will look in 25 years.

Leider wahr

dumping

Mh... maybe the mods should learn german, then?

I mean, Sup Forums is shit since 2010, but wtf...

processing

end

Habe damals meine allererste Hausarbeit an der Uni über die Schweigespirale von E. Noelle-Neumann geschrieben

Die Angst vor sozialer Ausgrenzung ist größer als seine wirkliche Meinung kundzutun.

Ein weiterer Grund, den Mensch an sich zu verabscheuen...

FDP would be decent if they actually were libertarian. Unfortunately they support the EU commie regime and suck the welfare state's dick. They are social liberals, on par with Macron, the greens and numerous other kikes. The PdV are what the FDP claims to be. Since those folks are pretty much non-existent, I'll be voting good ol' AfD. It's pretty depressing to realize that every other relevant party is a fucking left wing circle jerk. Truly the worst timeline.

and an all time favorit

I don't know why you wouldn't anyway. If you are a fluent english speaker, learning to read German is a lot less work than it might seem at first. Then they can read Werther and kill themselves.

But this is a "GERMAN" thread, hence it would be only logical to write in GERMAN, don't you think?

I mean, this is the whole concept of such threads, isn't it? I don't go to a vegan restaurant and demand meat, because I like to eat both ways.

The funny thing is that in tax questions the afd is way more libertarian than the FDP.

Another reason I'll gladly be voting for them. Nothing more funny that hearing lefties cry about "muh AfD isn't the little person's party, they are capitalists" and telling them that you are voting for them because of that. Sure, there is plenty of room for improvement, but beggars can't be choosers and everything is better than the fucking Altparteien.

I'm defening you mate. I see no problem with German being the primary language for krautpol, it would be stupid for it not to be.

I'm just saying that more people should pick up at least being able to read German so they can read Werther and romantically kill themselves.

you deutschbags, how are einprozent/identitäre bewegung doing?

Génération identitaire has a bunch of bars and shit here in France and I think this have real on the ground locations is pretty important insofar as building a real community.

They by far aren't that connected here. You Frenchies always have been the first in Europe to be up in arms and form rebellious groups. People in germany are way too lazy to join or even think about going against the status quo. They get some publicity, so I guess they've got that going for them, but in this case bad publicity isn't good for them, since normalfags are easily scared.

>muh AfD isn't the little person's party, they are capitalists" and telling them that you are voting for them because of that.

This! I'm sick of paying taxes so that Kevin and Mohammed get their Hartz4.

Also our fucking healthcare system get shittier each year but the premium is increasing.

Some protest actions now and then but nothing crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=SQm-51cPo2k

>This! I'm sick of paying taxes so that Kevin and Mohammed get their Hartz4.
The funniest thing is, the actual "little people" are the one's that get the most fucked over by their so called defenders. Workers have to pay almost half of their wages so that lazy subhumans can leech off society, while they pay and don't even get pensions.

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh, sorry, I misread the whole comment, my bad.

It's just that at some point one is so used to banter, that you don't even read because you "know" what will be said...

But muh "Soziale Gerechtigkeit" and "Umverteilung"

Bump this.

Hope germies get themselves weapons and preparethemselves for the day of putsch.

The neocommunist merkel regime must be made to btfo

I had a talk about them with one of my closest friends - tragically he is a leftie, but not to the extreme. He thinks that "Génération identitaire" are all neonazis. I told him to read into the matter and not only via MSM, but he said "I did, and in my opinion they're all neonazis, not patriots." I guess that many people my age (30) think the same, because of media brainwashing...

I'd love to see that they get the attention they deserve.

>live in welfare state
>hard earned money is used to feed coal burning single mothers and their spawn, providing mobile phones for Ali and his gang and producing BLACKED propaganda on the state media
Taxation is the ultimate form of cuckoldry.No wonder our good friends in the SPD love taxes so much.

they never will get fair media in the German MSM. Maybe if you guys had a Breitbart type big media outlet.

Right now you have some fair media (Junge Freiheit, Compact, Info-Direkt, Epoch Times) but you need something more mainstream.

It's a shame Die Welt has been taken over by lefty cucks.

What about NPD?

Roman

Why doesn't the CDU and CSU join to become one party?

Just no

The very definition of a honeypot. Filled to the brim with agents and false flag radicals that provide strawman arguments against everybody opposed to Merkel.

They are more or less 1 party

They pretty much already are. CSU only exists in Bavaria and the CDU doesn't, but all the votes count for the CDU anyway. If they'd join up, they'd probably lose many votes in Bavaria because a lot of CSU voters don't like Merkel and vote for the CSU because they are a little less cucked.

Bayern > alles

I still hope that they will split one day.

I could see a coalitions between CSU & AfD in 2021 or 2025.

keine Bange bro, it's retarded that the mods are taking shit down for non english language on a thread like this.

Yeah, it is only finally happening in France because people are geting redpilled (I hate this word but it sums it up pretty well) in the schools and parks where the minority is the majority in major cities. People are looking at the 50s 60s and 70s and going wtf happened?

Germany's only hope is with the younger generation, the younger generation in France is already a lot more nationalist than it's predecessor.

What does neonazi even mean to your friend? GI doesn't fit even a broad definition of it...

Bitte machen Sie Deutschland wieder großartig!

og Norge...

stimmt schon

>tfw AfD has been taken over by the neoliberal cuck faction

RIP in peace

50% Skinheads 50% government agents.

No thanks.

Because then CSU would lose their voters to the AfD.

Bavaria is more conservative than the rest of germany and so is by extension the CSU, by being in a permanent coalition with the CDU the CSU leadership can just shrug when they break their campaign promises and say "Well, you wont actually get what you voted for but that's the price for being in government, now be quiet." And the retarded seniors eat that shit up and vote for them again next time.

oh you the green/hazel eye darkblond hair dude

That'd be a fucking dream. Memehofer would never allow that, but he's getting pretty old, so let's hope he'll resign pretty soon. Once someone like Söder is in power, things will hopefully change. Many people in the CSU base already aren't opposed anymore to working with the AfD. Only the power hungry party elites are opportunists, the lower ranking members are ideologues that despise the SPD and would love to be even more right wing. Same thing in the CDU, except not as obvious, since the CSU always has been a bit more right wing than its sister party.

>[YouTube] CHRIS ARES & KOMPLOTT - WIDERSTAND // offizielles Video

Hört irgendwer ehrlich so ne Scheiße freiwillig?

>unironically using lefty buzzwords
Neoliberal means cutting gibs and being free markets. That in combination with conservative values is fucking optimal. Sorry not everybody can be as cucked as your opposition with le based Corwin.

>uses degenerate rap nigger music to convey the message

Why Hans, why?

youtube.com/watch?v=hONhtsWYAkQ

Better?

Easy way to sneak into the mainstream... Use their own weapons against them.

> Neoliberal

Just means liberal + neocon foreign policy + maybe free market (long as it doesn't interfere with Ahmed's gibs)

scrub

nahh

Das meiste davon ist Persiflage auf purity spiraling

dennoch
>mgw kein 210cm 130kg 170 IQ übermensch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEeee

Nah, believe me, German lefties use it the exact same way I described. It's an incredibly loose term and the burgers changed it themselves like liberal in general. neoliberal in German basically means classic liberal.

If it helps the cause..
I dont like it either. But keep in mind that we have over 70 years of brainwashing behind us, I like to LARP in front of my mirror in my brownshirt uniform as much as the next guy but doing that in public will you get resented (and ltierally arrested).

Times are not bad enough for that, yet.

By far Hans, if rap music is what it takes to appeal to most people fine by me...

Your biggest problem is the internet language for most is DEUTSCH! If it was english more germans would've been awake already.

Why not take the accelerationist route rather than try salvage this mess? Also spread the Ronald Bernard vids where he exposed ((them)).

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k

>Pokemon go vote for me
only works with high quality

>electing a lesbian banker who will cut public services and outsource jobs to please rootless cosmopolitans is the völkisch thing to do

lol

Leute warum ist keine Partei, außer AfD anti- Flüchtlinge? Ich wette 50% wollen diese reduzieren/ nur die nötigsten reinlassen.

>blond hair
>blue eyes
>average intelligence
>good at sports
1.70 m REEEEEE
so close, yet so far. 1.70m is kinda okay, but sometimes not thtat easy with women

>Leute warum ist keine Partei, außer AfD anti- Flüchtlinge?
Weil das Nazi wäre und du willst doch wohl kein Nazi sein?

>Manlets, when will they learn?

i demand an answer as well

>thinking that voting could get us out of this

Voting AfD has only one advantage and that is increasing the politcal tension in the country, accelerating the time till the big bang hits.

Could you perhaps greentext the headings in the OP. A little neatness goes a long way.

Wie werden sich Männchen jemals erholen können?

Du überragst immer noch Churchill und bist ein kleines Ziel, das könnte bald auch ganz nützlich sein

>2:10
>we wuz knights n shit yo

Die Flüchtlinge und der Islam sind nicht das Problem.
Das Problem ist dass unser Überlebenswille seit über 70 Jahren unterminiert wurde.

Wenn wir so wären wie früher könnten wir das Land zurücknehmen, selbst mit 40% Deutschenanteil.
Aber die meisten Europäer wollen nicht mehr existieren. Du kannst niemanden retten der nicht gerettet werden will.
Daher müssen wir auf den Crash warten und dann neu anfangen, hoffentlich.

Unsere Chancen sind umso besser je schneller der Crash kommt, d.h. wenn wir ihn schneller herbeiführen als die Auserwählten es geplant haben und ein größeres Vakuum schaffen asl sie ausfüllen können.

kek, mfw i thought of this as well.

Ja...

La France aussi...

Höcke hat echt das Kinderschokoladengesicht.
Höcke ist der einzige Grund wieso ich AfD wähle.

This is the resistance in Germany you might not know outside the
filterbubble of the foreign shitlib press.
All you fellow Krauts who are looking for ways to fight the good fight,
check out the organisations below and join, support or contribute to one or
several of them -- pick your tier.

>EinProzent Movement
einprozent.de/

>YT channel

>The Message

>The Intellectual Leader

>Activism

>Identitarian Movement Websites
identitaere-bewegung.de/
iboesterreich.at/

>The Message

>One Of The Leaders

>Activism

>German Alt-Right and 1488ers Websites
the-revolution.de/
europaeische-aktion.org

>Activism

EXTRAS
>Hagen Grell
youtube.com/user/iprotestblog
>Sellner
youtube.com/channel/UCZ8uFo1RKSgEg-od3Yu10Pw
>Antipaganda
youtube.com/channel/UCLpzpTAG2AGlu1_urnG1Mjg
>Reconquista Germania
youtube.com/channel/UCR0ZRREqx2CA3Gvv1VUyywA
>FSN
youtube.com/channel/UC8x4U3sYc_Q7ECYOnBpWynQ
>Europäische Aktion
youtube.com/channel/UCfe9SnHEi1p0rTruMg36_lg

Previous Thread:

Fuck off Kraut.

Paßt gut. AfD Wähler haben ja auch Kinderschokolade im Hirn.

youtube.com/watch?v=7E_Mvgsk6PY

pic related

I am not happy with that answer desu. The common Kraut might be influenced by it, but it is the whole political class. Somewhat fishy and if Merkel would have argued against asylum, her partie sure would have followed, to show that they are still a strong partie. It is somewhat crazy. their must be a problem in the political class

Who came up with this shit.

>To qualify for seats in the Bundestag corresponding to vote share, a party must either win three single-member constituencies or exceed a threshold of 5%. Parties representing ethnic minorities are exempt from the threshold, but normally only run in Landtag elections.

We are germans, we like things to be practicable not pretty

>pic related
I assume that's the only pussy im your life?

AfDler (Affen für Deutschlan xdddddd) zum FICK ausgeblasen. Wie können sie sich jemals erholen?

>was zum fick ich liebe offene Grenzen und die Vernichtung Europas jetzt

Ich weiß noch damals als es errichtet wurde; habe ich mir schon gewünscht landesweit pissoirs aus den Blöcken zu machen nach meiner Machtübernahme

I some kike controlled cuck obviously

Weißt du was der Kalergi-Plan ist? Das wird gerade ausgeführt.

Ich bin leider nicht an meinem Hauptrechner sonst hätte ich gute Infografiken zum fallenlassen, schade.

i- i am just preserving my virginity
i am not like those assholes

>Weißt du was der Kalergi-Plan ist? Das wird gerade ausgeführt.
jo kenn ich du Spaghettischnitzel. Kannst aber gerne ein ander mal dumpen

Yeah sure user, same thing here. I obviously could have sex any day *cough* but no sex before marriage ...

Am I right lads?

Dann weißte ja was kommt.
Mit der Niederlage im 2. WK haben wir in Europa jegliche Souveränität verloren.

Hört sich für viele vllt nach Aluhut an, aber irh wisst ja wie man Trends berechnet.
Macht einfach einen Punkt in 1945 und einen in 2017. Zieht ne Linie durch und ihr wisst wohin diie Reise geht.

Yes. I could be a billionaire but choose not to because fuck capitalism.