Name a president with a bigger scandal. I'll wait

Name a president with a bigger scandal. I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/corner/439155/obamas-400m-cash-payment-iran-was-ransom
youtube.com/watch?v=hxUJV89TkWc
investors.com/politics/ibdtipp-poll-americans-see-anti-trump-media-political-witch-hunt-pushing-russia-investigation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are just witnessing liberal mass-media hysteria. There is literally nothing going on.

Turn your fucking cable service off. Cancel your New York Times subscription. You put shit inside your brain and now your brain is all full of shit inside.

Name one (1) scandal that he is involved with.

this

/thread

Warren G. Harding (1921-1921)-
Teapot Dome Scandal

Yeah we'll wait OP

>Teapot Dome Scandal

That kind of practice is commonplace now

Nice try

Lincoln threw gasoline on a small fire.
RIP 800,000 Americans.

Turn your fucking Sup Forums off. Cancel your Breitbart subscription. You put shit inside your brain and now your brain is all full of shit inside.

Russia
Obstruction of justice
Emoluments clause

Nixon

And is any of it true?

Lets see:
>IRS Scandal, which lead up to him but IRS took the fall and resigned
>Benghazi Scandal, which actually had dead bodies
>Iran Payments
>His signing of the shit that was the Paris Accords - Essentially a massive shift of money to certain individuals with little to no benefit in terms of climate change
>Bowe Bergdahl trade for 5 Taliban heads, which he formed back channels with Taliban through Qatar (OH NO I SAID BACK CHANNEL AM I UNDER ARREST?)
>702 abuse of FOIA requests that results in millions of Americans being payed on, to which even a FOIA judge spoke against
>Whistleblower punishments and actually tapping journalists who published investigations against the admin
>Hillary email scandals where he said he had no idea, but sent email to her address

I could keep going but that's definitely at least some that more important than you r "Kinda sorta maybe obstruction" nothingburger. Admit it, that ball got spiked when Comey opened his mouth and basically blew up that case

Richard Nixon

Nixon and Watergate

I spoke to a real Russia conspiracist yesterday, patted them on the back, and let them know they're important. People of power need dumbs hits to mislead. Everyone has their place in the ecosystem. Libtards are the beetles that rolls hillary's bull shit around.

I can't imagine what it would be like, tweeting Russia conspiracy arguments and being so misled that you hoped for "Comeymas" to deliver...and being cucked by the Hillary campaign yet again.

Will they ever learn?

Will they continue to eat Hillary's shit and smile?

>Emoluments Clause

You have to go back
>>>r/eddit

>
>Turn your fucking Sup Forums off. Cancel your Breitbart subscription. You put shit inside your brain and now your brain is all full of shit inside.
>
>Russia
>Obstruction of justice
>Emoluments clause

this
It's a political version of The Bold and the Beautiful or Days of Our Lives
to cover up the fact he's neck deep orchestrating the murder of civilizians so he can gift the entire mid east to his owner izrayle
Apart from that, he grabs photo opportunities every chance he can
He's practicing his Churchill expression a lot and is dying for someone in the media which he loves to tell him how Churcillian he looks
He's a stupid, vain, empty, useless old sell out

How does it feel to be laughed at by the entire planet because you support Trump?

George Bush 9/11

t_d BTFO

>Fast and Furious
>Benghazi
>IRS targeting
>His attorney general meeting the husband of his secretary of state who was under criminal investigation

The only hard part is deciding which is biggest

HERE YOU GO

WHAT IS RUINING THE ECONOMY SO YOU CAN GET RICH FOR STARTERS

Caught selling guns to cartels
Caught spying on James Rosen
Caught targeting americans with drones
Caught using IRS as personal attack dog
etc...

>But muh russia!

You do realize that more people on the planet laugh at the "Baizuo" than Trump by an order of magnitude right?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> (You)
>How does it feel to be laughed at by the entire planet because you support Trump?
You Leaf's elected Trudeau, a complete pussy.

>RIP to a great leader Fidel Castro

thread

This thread's responses are a mess. Must be a low payout per post today by ShariaBlue, they're going for volume rather than quality.

TWO
SCOOPS

DRUMPHTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Perfectly fine because you know an ISIS bomb is due to go off in those countries at any moment.

WASHINGTON

>This thread's responses are a mess. Must be a low payout per post today by ShariaBlue, they're going for volume rather than quality.
I guess Brock must pay his shills overtime. They are just phoning it in on a Saturday for their extra $0.02 per post.

>Libtards are the beetles that rolls hillary's bull shit around.

My sides. Going to get a lot of mileage out of this analogy.

>2017
>thinking the truth actually matters

***OBAMA IS THE FIRST AND ONLY PRESIDENT TO GIVE INTO TERRORIST RANSOM DEMANDS***

nationalreview.com/corner/439155/obamas-400m-cash-payment-iran-was-ransom

The American education system never ceases to disappoint me.

Have you ever heard of the XYZ affair, Lincoln's suspension of Habeas Corpus, or the Bay of Pigs?

yes it is now. but then when it happened. Like the time he talking about. It wasn't

lol, obama is crooked as a tree branch

nixon for the moment

Iran Contra was way worse. Reagan was lucky - it helped that he was well-liked at the time and had plenty of fall guys.

>Be Trudeau
>meet with Trump
>throw him around with a handshake because Trump thinks he can intimidate people with one
>Sits in oval office smiling and being positive while Trump is grumpy he's not getting publicity
>Cucks Trump of his manhood by flirting with his wife, daughter, etc, etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=hxUJV89TkWc

We're Americans, other nation's opinions are just entertainment for us, they don't actually count.

Quick rundown on the Comey testimony? I'm hearing that he basically exonerated Trump and incriminated himself, but no details.

Reagan. Watergate and the Trump shit is bad but Iran-Contra was worse than both. Without the Iran-Contra scandal and mass deportations the south American drug cartels would never have become as powerful as they are, and we probably would of never had the drug problems we have today in the US.

Yet your government wants their sticky icky fingers in every countries business.
You caused the terrorism BTW, just saying.

>when non-Americans have opinions

Nixon

>You caused the terrorism BTW, just saying.
Islam has been at war with the Kafir for 1400 years but we caused it.

>Leaf Logic

>Says the country that makes Christian babies be taken away

and all because of america.

Its not like you make it better, you even build all the terrorist organisation and fund them.

> Cucks Trump of his manhood by flirting with his wife, daughter, etc, etc.
trudeau might warm up the slot but trump is hitting the jackpot

Bill Clinton

...He is a rapist

no, he's not.

>Its not like you make it better, you even build all the terrorist organisation and fund them.
kek, you win

>Comey calls Trump a liar at least a couple of times, opens testimony with it
>Trump is vindicated, not investigated personally
>Trump told Comey that he expects loyalty, they settled on "honest loyalty", whatever that is
>Trump told Comey he "hoped that he could let Flynn go" once
>Loretta Lynch tried to influence Clinton investigation asking Comey to call it a "matter"
>Comey kept memos on Trump but not Obama or Lynch
>Comey leaked the Flynn memo to NYT
>Comey is melodramatic
>McCain gives has incoherent questions, calls Trump "President Comey".

day of the rake can't come soon enough

muh russia wing nut conspiracy theory turned out to be a horse shit narrative backed by more shit

>move goal posts

now its muh obstruction narrative

fuckheads, ask yourself: if Robert Mueller had a viable obstruction case against Drrmf then why would Mueller allow his star witness (Comey) to go before a public forum where Senators could pick apart his story and potential testimony in a court case?

tfoh

>Russia
What about it? Besides baseless claims. And the 2 other examples hinge on your buzzword "Russia" holding any truth or implications. So nothing friendo.

President Park

Lol.

Yup, so bombing those areas of the world randomly, starting random totalitarian wars and then leaving, etc. makes it better right?

I believe the term, mind your own fucking business comes into play.
O wait, you Americans ride off the backs of your soldiers for the petro dollar.

>>Comey calls Trump a liar at least a couple of times, opens testimony with it
>>Trump is not investigated personally. Claims he's been vindicated.
>>Trump told Comey that he expects loyalty, they settled on "honest loyalty", whatever that is
>>Trump tried to influence the Flynn investigation when he said to Comey he "hoped that he could let Flynn go"
>>Loretta Lynch told Comey to call the Clinton investigation a "matter" once
>>Comey kept memos on Trump but not Obama or Bush
>>Comey had a friend leak the Flynn memo to NYT after his dinner with Trump, although said under oath it was because or Trump's "tapes" tweet.
>>Comey is melodramatic
>>McCain gives has incoherent questions, calls Trump "President Comey".
Fixed that for you senpai.

actually I think political Islam = cancer. Nothing I'd like more than to tell Saudi to fuck off and produce our own energy.

Why do other countries give such a shit about the US?

I could not care less what happens overseas or even to the North.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
your head is so far up your ass you're defending sandniggers
not everything that brown is good, stop huffing

Let's see...

Barack Obama
George W Bush
Bill Clinton
George H Bush
Ronald Reagan
Jimmy Carter
Gerald Ford
Richard Nixon

I could keep going.

>Russia
?
>Obstruction of Justice
??
>Emoluments clause
???

Nigga how much straws you grasping right now

Meanwhile in reality:

investors.com/politics/ibdtipp-poll-americans-see-anti-trump-media-political-witch-hunt-pushing-russia-investigation/

Bill Clinton literally raped children

and Hillary laughed about it when he was found not guilty due to jewish legal tricks

can you go any lower than that?

whatever hat