>Pres Trump Press Conf w/King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/rRKkoes_4Mc
>Pres Trump meets with King of Gypsies 6/9/17
youtu.be/JsR96bcoq_s
>Pres Trump on Roads/Rails/Regulatory Relief 6/9/17
youtu.be/IbA47MecOMs
>WH Infrastructure Summit 6/9/17
youtu.be/J1Dj39WpgIM
>Pres Trump/Sec of Transportation Chao?Sec of Int Zinke @Dept of Transportation 6/9/17
youtu.be/17hB0txdUEw
>SoS T-Rex on the ME 6/9/17
youtu.be/Kw0wJ6bAzB0
>VP Pence in Georgia 6/9/17
youtu.be/OYdPiCT34Uk
>KAC @ Faith & Freedom Coalition
youtu.be/iUmQhTFxG1g
>Pres Trump's shyster lawyer presser 6/8/17
youtu.be/sN17tBIHYik
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtu.be/pf4RSgb_Pqg
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/10/the-gop-that-failed-215243
pscp.tv/w/1YpKknLyroExj
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1795978292
youtu.be/PI0Mu3ZweZo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_48_Laws_of_Power
rt.com/usa/391797-2-us-soldiers-killed-afghanistan/
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
archive.is/hRuty
spiegel.de/international/germany/angela-merkel-s-anti-trump-alliance-crumbling-ahead-of-g-20-a-1151439.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Barron Trump's peachy little bottom

Mild kek

Lets get this day started.

?

One of the saltiest articles to be ever written, comes with a share of primary nostalgia

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/10/the-gop-that-failed-215243

So he's still our guy right?

I'm going to defeat Trump in battle and become the new King of America!!!

Checkd

Let's get going

pure coincidence

awoomorning

Why is CNN so salty today, I wonder?

pscp.tv/w/1YpKknLyroExj

They're already arguing

we lubs tump
frens all lubs tump together

frens togehtre

>calling Trump a Putin puppet will win the rust belt back
Yea good luck with that.

So why is everyone saying that both the Russian interference thing and the obstruction of justice thing are over?

They still seem to be news and Muller is still investigating?

Thanks for baking.

Comfy/10 here, here to absorb delicious liberal butthurt to fuel my powers

Nothing happens on a weekend
Might as well sleep and wait for Morning Joe on Monday to reveal the DC's new narrative.

Joe is right, you know it!

All day, 'erry day

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR SATURDAY, JUNE 10, 2017, THROUGH SUNDAY, JUNE 11, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-saturday-1795978292

Sunday, June 11, 2017

* No public events scheduled*

Sunday, June 11, 2017

4:25PM THE PRESIDENT makes remarks at a reception for Congressman Tom Macarthur

7:00PM THE PRESIDENT departs Bedminster, New Jersey en route Newark, New Jersey

7:30PM THE PRESIDENT departs Newark, New Jersey en route Washington, DC

8:20PM THE PRESIDENT arrives Washington, DC

8:40PM THE PRESIDENT arrives the White House

>the GOP is stuck with the guy who got more votes than any GOP candidate in history.

>everything will be ok

Long live President Trump!

>No public events scheduled

pscp.tv/w/1YpKknLyroExj

pscp.tv/w/1YpKknLyroExj

Get in here

Gois how do I git gud at politics? What should I study? Any good books you recommend? I need a power boost so I can face off against libs once I go to college.

Just got up. Did I miss something?

Comey spills the beans!

youtu.be/PI0Mu3ZweZo

Also,
>(((greenfield)))
archive that shit.

It's all lugenpresse at work. Legally speaking it's all over.

Well, they tried with Carly Fiorina and that Yahoo boss. It didn't work out well.

Join the military then college.

Thank you god, I was waiting so long for that edit.

Why no volume control

I dont get it, table sex?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_48_Laws_of_Power

Golf day ?

rt.com/usa/391797-2-us-soldiers-killed-afghanistan/
F.

Who barred Comey from entering anywhere? Their analogies are getting less and less meaningless by the day.

>tfw when meme magic is real

*cries*

you did this dumfy....

awesome book

Who /nevercomedown/ here? I feel like this should have a slot in the Fun Stuff section of OP for a bit again. It's fun to rewatch every once in a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>implying

There will be no escape

Honestly tho, at least post an awoo while you're at it

impressive digits

checked
now everyone has to listen to it 55 times
55 scoops or ban

Meme lore question. Is Apu apustadajar son of Pepe or Pepe himself in his youth? Or is this something /r9k/ would know.

>tfw you STILL get giddy when you realize that donald trump is the 45th POTUS

who /farming MSM and leftist butt hurt for 8 years/ here?

What hat would be good for hollywood shinji?

They only do warnings. Has anyone actually been banned?

>US President Donald Trump punched back Friday against James Comey, accusing the ousted FBI director of lying about their private conversations - and saying he is "100 per cent" willing to testify under oath.

>Trump lashed out at Comey, branding him a "leaker" for indirectly providing to reporters the contents of memos summarising their private conversations in the weeks before he was sacked. A person close to Trump's legal team has said a complaint would be filed with the Justice Department.

>"Some of the things that he said just weren't true," added the president who, when asked if he would be willing to speak under oath to special prosecutor Robert Mueller about the encounters, responded: "100 per cent."

>The Trump administration has also highlighted the fact Comey stopped short of accusing the president of obstructing justice - a potentially impeachable offence. The former FBI chief has said the decision was now in the hands of special counsel Mueller.

>Meanwhile the leaders of the House Intelligence Committee, which is also probing Russian election meddling, wrote Comey requesting his notes memorialising his conversations with Trump.

>Bob Inglis, a Republican former congressman who voted to impeach Bill Clinton in 1998, suggested Trump might be in particularly hot water.

>"Yes, I was on Judiciary Cmte that impeached Clinton/sent him for trial in the Senate for matters less serious than the ones before us now," Inglis tweeted Friday.

>US lawmakers will get another chance to hear from a top administration official, Attorney General Jeff Sessions, when he testifies Tuesday before the Senate Appropriations Committee.

No, working on other matters away from public events. Comey, Russia, tax plan, Middle East security, Europe trade deals.

So it's Trump's fault they're getting more and more shit at writing now? Maybe it's time to hire new writers.

go away based gipsy
btw theres a tale here in portugal where (((shopkeepers))) put ceramic frogs on the door to keep away gypsies
true story

>he missed it
Everyone was banned

Yes, most likely. He usually tees off in between 7-8. He is probably finishing up his round now. The man is a fast golfer. 2 hours when most take 4.5.

We are growing stronger!

An I'm with her thrown on the floor

redpilled cowboy man

Is the Janitor really fucking deleting awoos?

Those have been on /ptg/ since the primaries.

Fuck you janitor.

Some jews are writing articals about us again. Censorship is involved.

archive.is/hRuty

I did it like twenty times and only got warnings

When will trump do that thing?????

HAHAHAHAHA. The culture war is real and we are fucking winning.

I don't see any evidence that this is legally put to rest outside of Trumps lawyer claiming victory. Like whats this all based on, Trumps lawyer claiming victory?

How dare the people choose the candidate and not the party elite.

Already done

We need a new hat

Mods actually managed to break the chain momentarily by deleting entire threads. Then they posted with capcode on and got spanked like a disobedient avocado.

I got a 24 hour ban for posting an awoo.
I said that janitors deleting awoos just cause more people to post awoos.

Ban said I was spamming.

Based

Look at all the faggots

No warnings / ban on my end
Just deletion of image

>shut down comments until the threads are shut down

Very nice.

Stay on topic and stop violating rules to tempt anyone.

>the percentage of Sup Forums posts containing hate is 12%

Seems a little low. Are we slipping?

It's a good sign they are fucked. It's been like this for like 12 months now though.

Well, one day, one of the janitors threw an autistic fit, started banning everyone left and right, all because we noticed his autistic awoo deletion. Funny shit

After his morning round, of course.

>22
my Lord I can just SEE the HIGH-QUALITY POSTS™
>underground
if Sup Forums is underground, then I've seen subterranean portions of this here internet... stupid stuipid normies

it was v rude im still crying

MR.
AUTISM
--
PAY
FOR
YOUR
WALL
!!

The FBI was never investigating Trump in the first place. Mueller is now free to search for Hillary's ties to Russia.

This

Also, make sure that your awoo has a MAGA hat on her. Awoos with MAGA hats are 100% on topic here

Analogies really are shit at persuasion

You are incredibly pathetic if that is the extent of your attack on this administration.

I'm sure the average liberal's Facebook and Twitter has more hate on their posts than that. We are growing a bit soft, or we are just sane compared to those liberals these days.

>Sup Forums is underground
>Tor and FreeNet exists
I don't get them.

It's all topic dependent. We're probably up near 40% during a nigger related happening like the zimzam trial.

>Just two weeks ago, at the G-7 summit in Sicily, he had thrown his support behind Germany. When Merkel took a confrontational approach to U.S. President Donald Trump, Trudeau was at her side.
>But by Tuesday evening, things had changed
>To her surprise, the Canadian prime minister was no longer on the attack. He had switched to appeasement instead.
>Trudeau had apparently changed his approach to Trump and seemed concerned about further provoking his powerful neighbor to the south.

Can't influence Canada

>Suddenly, though, Britain and Japan no longer wanted to be part of it. British Prime Minister Theresa May didn't want to damage relations with Trump
>Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe couldn't put his country's alliance with the U.S. at risk. In other words: Climate policy is great, but when it comes to national interests, it is secondary.
Can't influence Britain or Japan

>It is a defeat for Merkel, and not just when it comes to climate policy. It is also a setback for her claim to leadership on the global stage. Germany's geopolitical influence, the incident shows, remains limited. When it comes to power, security and interests, Germany is a not a global player, but a mid-sized power that isn't even able to keep Europe together.
C U C K E D

Also on top of all of this, the V4 nations are all talking about leaving Paris. G20 is going to be an absolute clusterfuck.

spiegel.de/international/germany/angela-merkel-s-anti-trump-alliance-crumbling-ahead-of-g-20-a-1151439.html

Other than that there are tiny chans almost entirely dedicated to criminal things like drugs and illegal images.

Sup Forums just barely not normie on most boards.

>Also, we waste hundreds of billions a year from graft and inefficiency, that alone is enough to fund the military and infrastructure.

Why do people act like there's not insane waste at the Pentagon? I get that some people are more pro-military than others, but isn't it bad for the country to have this climate where the criticizing the military is unthinkable?