CNN cancels documentary series hosted by Reza Aslan after he calls Trump a “piece of sh*t”

CNN has canceled a documentary series produced by Reza Aslan after the pundit lashed out on Twitter at President Donald Trump, calling the president a “piece of shit” and an “embarrassment to humankind” for comments Trump made on Twitter after a recent terrorism incident in the UK.

Before the incident, Azlan’s religion-focused program, “Believer,” had been renewed by the cable channel for a second season.

“CNN has decided to not move forward with production on the acquired series ‘Believer’ with Reza Aslan,” the network said in a news release. “We wish Reza and his production team all the best.”

salon.com/2017/06/10/cnn-cancels-documentary-series-hosted-by-reza-aslan-after-he-called-trump-a-piece-of-sht/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9RmAo6XVAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I cant believe CNN actually fired him.

Who is this zombie-looking whore?

Stop posting your pathetic esports chicks you fucking beta

She has a great ass but seems like n airhead cunt imo lads

>Stop posting your pathetic esports chicks you fucking beta

O shit I'd buy that for a dollar. Sauce.

They incite the anti-Trump rhetoric but pull back just enough to not look like they're starting a full on insurrection.

Aslan is just another sacrifice for ratings.

isn't that the guy that ate human brains?

This is the sort of thing Trump is all over
Narcissistic psychopathic ego is constantly on the prowl for any criticism

More interested in your pic to be honest

It's Lisa

Who is this fluid druid?

u no

Wow, I use to hate CNN just like you guys but this shows us they have really changed their ways. This is great, we should all start watching CNN again. They really aren't bad anymore.

Resa Aslan is so untrustworthy even liberals (well, liberal Jews) have called him out
>youtube.com/watch?v=E9RmAo6XVAA

Kek @ that Jaw

wtf is happening i just saw this exact same sequence of ugly gamer slut pictures but the words in the posts were different

a fucking leaf

Haha

I'm glad not everyone is here braindead. Some zombie actually woke up...

Here's the deal: It's the same spammer always posting the same Asian male-dating slut here. He makes random topics and avatarfags with pics of the slut. The discussion always strays away from the main topic and on to that slut so that he can then "shock" the white supremacists with the fact that she's dating an Asian.

He's just an incredibly mentally ill Asian male who hates white men.

holy jaw batman

There's some secret chat room or a forum where this is organized. It's not on r/hapas, but the people behind it are the same. They repeatedly and continuously for years target Sup Forums with anti-white messages. It's the biggest shilling that's been going on for I'd say a decade (I first came across it when the Cho guy shot up a school). For a board that's supposedly to be red-pilled there's incredibly naivety towards this.

Get fucked you kike

Should we also take a nap as well?

We are truly in the strangest timeline

Wow kek

Who is this Semen Demon ?

Those are the most retarded looking legs/shins I've ever seen.

Damb she's hot!!
I like to fuck the liberalism out of her...

So Trump was buddying with Jews and nothing came out.

Visits KSA and the world falls in line

Who's the bad guy again?

I do hope Trump is playing some sort of chess with them too though, kinda like: friends with jews and issues statements like: "never will the forces of evil defeat the forces of good again"

yeah it's obvious it's gooks posting blacked shit

She is triggering my trash fetish, would make GF