Japan need take 200,000 immigrants per year to maintain standard of living. Discuss

Japan need take 200,000 immigrants per year to maintain standard of living. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/money/2017/06/07/531957453/episode-776-here-we-grow-again
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LIP

RIP HAHAH

props to you guys for keeping muslims away but looks like you will need them now

Why do you need to do that?
They will bring nothing but crime

according to who?

Expertt

Piss of the jews by taking in south africans or something.

Tokyo is estimated to be the most populated city by 2030. But I wonder if it's going to be the one with the biggest share of old people as well. Its going to be the dark age for the loli industry.

yakuza has labor shortages too

if you really need to, take ones from Europe and not destructive peoples

Stop making threads about Japan. Fuck off.

>also just to trigger you
>i fucked 30 Japanese girls this year alone
>have fun sitting at home alone on a sat night

Japan does not NEED immigrants. All you need is a way to get the same amount of productivity. This can be done by extending retirement age, automating jobs, and increasing those born in the nation.

There are many economic alternatives to immigrants, don't fall for the Jewish meme.

But they're whitto piggu

So fuck the living standards.

>yakuza hires immigrants
>immigrants lazy and do bad work
>yakuza becomes japans laughingstock
>immigrants chimp out and ooga booga sharia for japan

take from Australia, Europe, and countries with average IQs closer to Japanese, less problems with integration.

Or they could just make their own babies you lazy fuckwit

The older generation could kill themselves to relieve the burden from the younger generation.

From what we've seen from Japan this is something they would seriously consider before taking the jew pill.

We also have no evidence that the brown hordes we're letting into the west will ever become tax payers instead of tax leaches. It's all theory so far.

send the people you want to die so they can burn in fukushima flames like the rest of those filthy nip zipperheads

they're not even human

You can have an increase in economic productivity and standard of living without immigrants. Listen to this.

npr.org/sections/money/2017/06/07/531957453/episode-776-here-we-grow-again

WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU DO DO NOT TAKE IN BOGAN SUBHUMANS JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NO BOGANS!

SAFE YOUR SELF FROM THIS PAIN!

Nice fic, user.

sources

Have the vids and pics to prove it. Post to Sup Forums all the time and am somewhat well known.

Or not. What's the huge problem if there would be 40M Japanese instead? Life continues for them somehow. Better than to be culturally enriched.

Kill yourself kike

>dark age for the loli industry
>the one with the biggest share of old people
you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

kys David-san
sage

>have videos

post it fag

Japan is one of the last pure countries on earth. Please don't fuck it up, don't make me beg because I will.

>200k every fucking time
>germany with a population of 80 million
>britain with a population of 59 million
>japan with a population of 139 million
>sweden with a population of 8 million (back then)

EVERY FUCKING TIME
just like the 6 gorillion

Then post them!

>need take 200,000 immigrants per year to maintain standard of living

How about your government stops spending so much money if they ran out of people to tax and they need 200,000 more people a year than you procrate to tax?

What exactly do 200,000 people bring to "maintain" your standard of living apart from tax revenue?

Met a cute Japanese girl the other day bois, do I pursue and create several alpha sons to save glorious Nippon?

Humping your dakimakura collection doesen't count as having sex.

Don't import inbred middle eastern rednecks and you guys should be good.

I'll never understand the Barbara Spectre logic. Replacing the population doesn't mean a nation survives. It's just replaced and its identity is lost.

Fuck off already

>Replacing the population doesn't mean a nation survives

It means the government survives and the ruling class who stays in power through generations continues to stay in power, and continues to rule over the lower classes who you imported, and continues to tax them.

And the taxes continue to fund the politicians who are advocating for more immigration and more people.

Fuck you, go back to your country and shit it up, not this one

Sure, I'd do it.

k

I've released like 15 gb of material over the last 7 or so months.

Japan's not pure. The girls are sluts and everyone on this board is delusional because they've never been there. The ones that have can't speak the language well enough to realize everyone is miserable.

These.
Also sage.

>spamming this complete nonsense every day

Keep going

Join U.S.A ! Shit guns white

Join U.S.A,take over left coast with Ring of Fire Master race.
BTW (OP) is massive FAG