TRUMP IMPEACHMENT CALLS SURGE AS PRESIDENT FACES ‘MOST SERIOUS SCANDAL’ IN U.S. HISTORY

What's absolutely insane is how far most Republican officials have been willing to hold back on this. All the evidence they'd ever need is already there, and it's still building. The water keeps rising, but instead of acknowledging the torrent in front of them and saying "this is too much", they're raising the dam, ever higher, knowing that it grows weaker as it raises up from thin foundations, knowing the force would be all the more catastrophic when it breaks.

newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-comey-testimony-president-623888

#impeachtrump #notmypresident #resist

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/ibdtipp-poll-americans-see-anti-trump-media-political-witch-hunt-pushing-russia-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you retarded or something?

>impeachment
For what? Hurting dems feefees? Not gonna bother reading jewsweek

What do you think will be the main charge for drunpfs impeachment? The Russian hacking?

>All the evidence
what are you referring to?

Who the fuck is this guy anyway? It's like a native fucked a muzzie and out came a howler monkey

>All the evidence they'd ever need is already there

From a reliable high white horse souse

>notmypresident

No shit you fucking globalist ukrofag

Give Russia their land back cocksucker

Most serious scandal? Sorry no.

When all this is said and done, this will all be referred to as the biggest witch hunt in American history and the reason why Trump will win 2020.

You know what - watching all these Trump impeachment threads on Leddit and here makes me realise something.

This is how pathetic we looked when talking about Clinton getting locked up.

Like - we'd salivate over a nothing burger like morons, then repeat it again when the next explosive "this is it" story came out where some nobody loser makes some remark about it.

Face it - Clinton will never go to jail, and Trump will never be impeached. These kind of people are too high level to ever actually be punished for anything, even if both of them did do wrong

Hmmm Newsweek. Didn't... Didn't they print madam president?

Yeah.. that newsweek

>Newsweek

that nigger looks like a neanderthal

MR.
AUTISM
--
PAY
FOR
YOUR
WALL
!!

How has this level of insanity taken hold in the US? The Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves.

>1 post by this ID

TAKE A FUCKING HINT. SAGE AND IGNORE.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

Oh, and OP's story is based on two anti Trump movements calling for impeachment, as if this is the first ever time they've done it?

>MoveOn
>Indivisible

Let me know if anyone of substance calls for impeachment

My nigga

at least you are not a leaf

Jesus, they truly are mentally ill.

>Jason le Merde

Except Hillary actually committed crimes. When she is in an orange jumpsuit America will be on the road to peace and prosperity. The old order must be dismantled for a new one to flourish.

Newsweek? Isn't that where Kurt Kikenwald works? You know they have standards when it comes to their journalism.

MUH RUSSIA!

But seriously, Trump is just mean. We can't let him get the launch codes goys.

Did you even watch the comey hearing? He's not even being investigated.

>All the evidence
There is no evidence only speculation. Thanks for your 1 post by this ID thread.

COUNT DOWN UNTIL "MISSING LINKG" MONKEY MAN BRINGS ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT

OH WAIT CAN'T COUNT BUT LET'S WAIT ANYWAY

Aren't you slowing becoming a part of Russia?

Clintons are so much worse.

>Also, Chelsea is a dumbass

I wonder if anyone ever gave "tribute" to that cover?

Чeкк'д

trump should do some serious purging of people like hillary. he's not being ruthless and it's going to bite him.

butthurt shill

Why is it always the non americans who shitpost this kinda stuff?

Or even worse - the tax codes.

OY VEY GOY THEY'RE FINE THE WAY THEY ARE

Are you redditors that fucking stupid? Really? Coming here thinking you have a voice and posting hashtags like 15 year old girls. I don't give a fuck about your orangegutang GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD. Go back to your r/europeantraitors, r/the_dildo, r/threeXXchromosomes or some shit you and your cancer is not welcome here.

Because shills use VPNs to hide the fact that they're CTR/SB.

>most serious scandal

Buhahahahahahahahahahahajajahajahajahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, they are right... the most serious scandal in US history is the fucking media doing what they're doing right now.

He needs to be flushed.

OP

why do you never archive. think of the children you asshole.

How many scandals in U.S. history have completely dominated the news and media for such a long period of time? It literally IS the biggest scandal in history.

Too bad it's a big juicy nothingburger.

What is that flag, it should be Russian

they had one prepared for trump aswell in case he won so this is stupid

Fuck off. List the laws and statutes broken or gtfo.

You know Obama, Hillary Clinton, and the CIA helped topple the government over there.

>nothing burger
>reddit spacing

Then post the trump one :3

>Newsweek
wew, post hentai to summon Kikenwald

this is the ultimate redpill and Sup Forums is too much of a pussy to take it, as seen with

>poo pavaroti

Tell me retards. Whose most likely to use a nuke. The polite tolerant quiet kid who sits in the back of the classroom and never hurts anyone, or the loud mouth bully who picks on kids

>hashtags
Nice copy pasta but I think Share Blue wanted you to spam this on facebook.

Saged

forgot pic

Actually, they had the cover done for the Trump one, not the content.
The Hillary one was written and had been sent out before the election.

>hungary proxyfag shitposting all day every day
sage and move on

Why aren't they even hesitating? It's collusion with a foriegn governemtn... Russia hacked elections ppractically

how you don't impeach yet is beyond me... is USA now a joke country? Impeach if you want to retain some credibility, buffoons

>All the evidence
Can you sauce that?

Another one, how many times can you eat the bait?

Really makes me think

Obama would have been impeached a long time ago if this partisan whining actually worked.

Is that dude a nigger or a spic, or is it some weird hybrid of the two? He's definitely Africa tier in the grey matter department.

Can they really go 8 years of constantly yelling "IMPEACH! IMPEACH!"

Or will they get tired at some point?

You are very uninformed, lad.

>newsweek
Kurt Keichenwald destroyed any semblance of a reputation they might've had.

>Surge

Real question, are people like green and waters the best the niggers can find to elect?

Difference is Clinton literally commited a crime and everyone accepted that as a fact.

It's a Hohol, of course it's retarded.

(((Fake news)))

Which scandal is that?

What scandal exactly?

who is that monkey in the op's picture? he looks like the ambassador from some long-forgotten neanderthalic region.

Most serious scandal in history:

Nixon Watergate
Clinton blowjob/whitewater
Jfk literally fucking everything that moved

Pick one

Well, the right managed to do it for Obama. Not that i'm saying it's okay. It's bullshit when either side does it. Elections have consequences, so it's important for people to go out and vote. The left are the only ones who can't seem to figure this out, because they blindly assume everyone they don't know is on their side.

>retards
>whose
Pot calling the kettle black, you fucking retard.

>Hurting dems feefees?
Yeah

>Not gonna bother reading
Wow what a fucking surprise

You know as a lolbertarian I wish the conclusion both sides would draw to give the government less power so when the other side is in control it isn't so terrible for them.

>Democrats screech
>It must mean something

I will be 100% honest. as bad as it looks with Trump, the libtards were actually more upset about the George Bush. this has been pretty tame by comparison. Subconsciously I think they understand Trump is closer to them than a standard republican but he trolls them so bad they can't control their emotions.

>IT'S OVER DREUMPNSMPH IS FINISHED
>LOOK AT ALL THESE ANTI TRUMP GROUPS CALLING FOR HIS IMPEACHMENT
>THERE'S NO WAY BLUMPHEOM WILL EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

The right was incredibly obstinate but it was not attempting to impeach Obama and destroy the Republic. Sorry, that is just not the case.

>Barron Trump for POTUS 2024

Shill post, bait thread, saged. We heard all we needed to hear in the Comey hearing, there's nothing. Worry about your own damn country, it's a lot more fucked than the US.

tall, blonde and blue-eyed?

IMPEACH DRUMPF! HAAAAAWOOOOOOOOO!!

Why are their so few libertarians? they have so many good answers.

Just hours before the testimony, after Comey’s opening statement had been released the previous day, MoveOn.org called for efforts to impeach Trump in the House of Representatives to get underway

“In the United States, no one is above the law,” read a statement from Anna Galland, executive director of MoveOn.org Civic Action. “The testimony that former FBI Director James Comey is expected to deliver today makes clear that Congress must begin impeachment proceedings immediately.

>> moveon.org = sorros
“MoveOn does not make this call lightly.”

It was it, Clinton lost. Stop your concern trolling and go fuck yourself.

Trump didn't do anything wrong.

Hillary committed multiple felonies.

fuck you're right.

Meanwhile in reality:

investors.com/politics/ibdtipp-poll-americans-see-anti-trump-media-political-witch-hunt-pushing-russia-investigation/

Don't you have an eastern province to go recapture from Russia?

Trump has broken no laws anyone can present.

Hillary committed multiple felonies.

Technically there is more violence surrounding sporting events than our politics. Hating is each other is fun. Why do people think it is more than I find pleasure inflicting psychic violence. I wish I were a better human, but I'm not. Can't wait to fuck with more liberals and let them know how stupid they were believing a false russian collusion story.

>the less they have, the more they think they have
Is there a name for this?

>talking about Clinton getting locked up.
That should have happened. At least a perp walk and a trial. It would have been cathartic.

People who use the word nothingburger should end their life