All muslims are terro-

>all muslims are terro-

look at this beautiful picture..a muslim woman helping this poor old lady.how can you talk shit about islam? we are so peaceful.and we will conquer europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obviously the ninja using a secret life draining technique learnt from the imams.

she's clearly squeezing her wrist to prevent blood flow to the brain.
top taqqiya, love! well done

>With one hand I hold old lady with the other I detonate bomb
youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

Why did that raghead kill that lovely old woman?

Sup Forums btfo

kekkkk
i am actually a christian and im just making fun of Sup Forums i love to see how everybody here gets triggered...i would kill every muslim if it was in my hand
>pic related myself

how will you ever recover?

I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP

That old lady just lost her watch, rings, and bracelets.

>albanian
>Christian

choose one

How do you even know that the masked figure is a woman?

fucking leaf albania is not 100% muslim,you fucking cuck retard

>peaceful
>conquest

Pick one

cmon turk roach, dont hide your true colours.

>Muslims do terror attacks everyday
>This is an isolated case which does not represent muslims

>One muslim woman (?) is photographed helping an old lady
>"See? This is real Islam"

I'll never understand normies...

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

But the Muslims are the real victims!

kek this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ULTRA RARE
ANGOLA É NOSSA

They really don't understand the "exception that proves the rule" concept.

If something is newsworthy, it's not common, hence why it's called NEWs.
If you see a photo of a black family reading, or a Muslim doing something nice, and share it, what you're not doing is showing how these people are actually so intelligent or kind, you're saying that these events are so rare that it's an odd thing to see it happen.

When the poor old thing regains consciousness and sees that black elephant trunk hovering over her, she'll have a heart attack and die anyway

Just imagine being so desperate to prove islam isnt a violent shit religion that you make a photo of a ninja helping an elderly woman instead of helping her yourself

It's hilarious to hear about neoliberals complain about climate change and global warming. If they truly cared then the west would bar all immigration as the dropping populations in the west are somewhat sustainable. However neoliberals advocate for unlimited Muslim/African refugees forever while at the same time promoting humanitarian aid that causes the completely unsustainable growth in population in regions that cannot support the present populations without constant aid and the destruction of the environment contributing to "climate change." The current power brokers must be overthrown and these policies must be stopped and reversed.

jesus

shave your chest every now and then, Roxanne

i think you are retarded i swear on god.

i am not a degenerate cuck

You simply have to accept that Albania is a meme country on Sup Forums and always will be made fun of.
I personally think that Albania is unjustifiably hated for its past. I think you're gud

LARPing session

How hardcore are the Islamists in Albania? Do you Christians get much hate from them?

T H I C C

Settle down Arafat.

>all muslims are terrorists

said no one, ever, apart from shitty muslims and shitty liberals when constructing a shitty strawman argument.

Why is she arm wrestling a dead lady? Plus why is she cheating?

>How hardcore are the Islamists in Albania? Do you Christians get much hate from them?
no are you kidding.albania is so different from other countries we dont give a fuck about religion.i have muslim friends who drink and eat pork with me..

Good to hear. I had figured the Communist era had stamped much of that out..

>post shit to trigger other people
>get triggered by other people stating facts
Makes my sputnik go beep-beep

yes 40 years...enver hoxha banned religion in albania

shut up saraswatichandra