Would you be supportive of your transgender son?

youtube.com/watch?v=RVtnsNDXuaY

i wouldn't even support his cremation

At that point you literally have no son.

Couldnt say since i'm not a father desu

No. He'd be written out of my will.
Also

only if they didn't insult womanhood like 99% of the other tranny failures like Chris Chan.

If a medical diagnosis of gender dysphoria were made, then yes.

I would fuck his boipucci into a manpucci

t. Ahmed

I try to be progressive, at least with parenting, but I'd have a really tough time with this.

No.He can go fuck himself, I have another kid and learn from my mistakes

I'd try to treat his mental illness but if that doesn't work then he can fuck off.

If he was cute

Is it wearing a wig? Also that voice wtf
What really rustles my jimmies is how 'girls' like this wear feminine traditional clothing and makeup now while 'cis-girls' will wear mannish clothes with a short dyke haircut (Katy Perry / Miley Cyrus/ Caely Cuoco) and fucking armpit hair

I'm going to play role of reason and say yes.

Do I agree with it? maybe not. but my parents didn't beat the hell out of me every time I did something they agreed with and I feel as if I turned out better than most of my similarly aged cousins, sure I went through a bout of depression but I don't have kids with multiple people/ dependent on family to raise those kids ,got a job, hated it, quit it, and now i'm finishing a stem degree. the few transgendered people I do know have gone through some self hatred and depression but are usually pretty cool, hate the lgbt community and just want to be treated normal. as long as he/she/xir didn't act like a shithead, I'd have no qualms with them.

Sexual fetishism cannot be a person's sole identity. It's fragile and founded on sand. People are so fucking inane.

No. I would disown him. I refuse to let my family name die because my son wants to get his dick chopped off to go play faerie fucking games.

No.

I'd put a pillow over his face and smother him.

i would pay for his therapy but i'd never let him succumb to his mental illness.

it's like literally asking
>would you support your depressed son killing himself?
>would you support your schizophrenic son and tell him the voices in his head are real?

This.
Also I've never met a tranny who doesn't sound like a gay guy.

Exactly. Isn't it funny most trannies go for the over-the-top 1950s housewife look.

no. what drives me insane is how my gf supports this idea. if we had a kid theyd be a tranny for sure because of my GF

This is the new normal, cis-gendered kids will be bullied in schools from now on