Is it just me or has BLM/police shooting dindus and then a chimpout totally ceased since last November?

Is it just me or has BLM/police shooting dindus and then a chimpout totally ceased since last November?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/the-death-of-obamas-slush-funds-1496878321
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's almost like they're achieving their goals of spreading awareness. What incredibly negative way have you thought up to defame them now?

It's almost summer, niggers will be out rioting and killing good, hardworking Americans soon enough.

They ran out of funding

wsj.com/articles/the-death-of-obamas-slush-funds-1496878321

Obviously cops now know Trump has their backs. It helps having a president with balls who won't come out and give a "muhhh feels" press conference every time a watermelon faggot gets shot robbing a store.

Maybe the money run out

I don't know if we have to do anything special, everyone can just look at them and see how they act

President Trump has united the country.

They've been replaced with Antifa.

The Money is going to house special elections instead

same thing. paid globalist agitators

remember: anyone selling any flavor Utopia wants to control you

Because obongo would throw fuel to the fire by ordering police to stand down or be investigated by the DoJ for civil rights violations. Plus statements like "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin" was basically an order to niggers to riot. Mayor dickens of NYC did the same shit in the 90s. My dad was a firefighter and the mayor told all police and firefighters to stand down and let the rioters "vent their anger"

>spreading awareness

what they did was made people hate nigger criminals even more, your nigger riots are a huge redpill and im sad they stopped

there will be another one sometime, black social media basically feeds it and makes it inevitable

Black violence is peaking now. Look at Chimpcongo.

Soros bucks stopped coming in. Hard to have paid riots when no one is getting paid.

>Mission Accomplished

Wasn't there a chimpout in St. Louis the other day over some dindu who got in a shootout with cops?

they need monies for dem bus tickets nigga
finna congregate on food stamps and sheeit? baka nigga

Somebody told Soros that funding criminal anarchy may be a crime that he could acrually be charged with. When their funding went away their religion of manufactured anger, helplessness and blame went away.

It's still happening but the niggers are being put in their place instead of encouraged by a nigger president. They're scared of what Trump would do if they went full chimpout.

Is it just me or did ALL of the ELEVEN women that came forward to accuse Trump of sexual assault SUDDENLY disappear the moment he won?

Almost like they were actors paid by Shillary to slander her opponent...

Honestly I think that once the average BLM guy realized that it wasn't all burning cop cars and looting white businesses, and that you actually have to put in a concerted effort to effect social change, they gave up and went back to their porches.

BLM will never succeed because its base constituency does not understand the concept of working towards a goal of any kind.

because,....... black lives only matter only during an election year!!