youtube.com/watch?v=mMfAdlPnGx8
youtube.com/watch?v=1YXwfhH3MUc
youtube.com/watch?v=HhQ9688Qj8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=rlRsLWul7M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is it always anglos?
youtube.com/watch?v=mMfAdlPnGx8

Tabernac.

Srs though I couldn't stop fucking laughing. when he goe son about using the female bathroom with a huge moustache or when they have baseball bats for no reason.

That little punk chick was pretty cute.

I just threw up in my mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=1YXwfhH3MUc

I am utterly confused.

Its amazing to me how fragile the mind is.

Let the morals slip, let the children misbehave - for just 10-20 years... and suddenly there are no more standards.

Thanks /pol I never really grasped how fucking degenerate the new normal has become

Civilization is only one generation away from going extinct.

>Styx in 10 years

I bet Jem tried to escape from his t-shirt

* spoon rattling *
I predicted this

What kind of parents raise a raging turbofag like this

There is no way the dad is cool with this

everything will be fine
r-right guys?

i wish we could report him

Parents who themselves are raging turbofaggots.

Too late for that

>groping your 8 year old son's non-existent boob

Progress is always a good thing.. r-right?

>wh*tes

I don't care what it looks like or calls itself. I care what it contributes. It contributes nothing of value. The 'art' is hideous and the ideas are unintelligent, unoriginal, cult-brained, detrimental.
What a useless piece of shit.

This has gone too far. These "people" are at war against nature and themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=HhQ9688Qj8Y

>Liking Cadence unironically
That faggot needs to die
t. /mlpol/

Nazis watch out

> Oakland chapter had a queer burlesque fundraiser where we raffled off bats and a barbed-wire scourge, and then gave that money to a gender-affirming martial arts instructor who taught us the secret bro art of Brazilian jiu-jitsu (one of the smarter things we’ve done, considering we seem to have a proclivity for chasing nazi scum around San Francisco).

>men get a bunch of sissies they can beat up if they step out of line in their bathrooms
>women get grown men with staches and dresses and get glared at for being straight
if women love these policies let them have them

They're fierce and they'll fuck you up ... real good

I'm starting to think the conservative Christians were right, these motherfuckers need Jesus.

Pretty much. I'm starting to think barbarians were right, if you don't drown them in bogs they'll take down your entire tribe with them.

This degenerate makes me want to shave my own mouthstache. WTF is this? How can you west fags allow this?

The West is done, it needs to crash so we can pick up the pieces and rebuild it

What surprised me the most is that this guy is actually recieveing over 700$ in patreon money, while only having 1.2k subs. I guess being a professional victim really does pay the big bucks huh?

It's either his parents or maybe a convoluted payment scheme for blowjobs
youtube.com/watch?v=rlRsLWul7M8