What are your thoughts on Halal Snack Packs (HSPs)?

What are your thoughts on Halal Snack Packs (HSPs)?

For those who don't know the HSP is a food sensation that is literally taking over Australia. A HSP is basically kebab meat, potato fries, cheese and sauce (usually garlic + chilly) mixed together in a box.

It's usually eaten before or after a night of strong partying as every other food place besides McDonalds has closed. So the Muslims have exploited this to their advantage to bring Australia some of their delicious cuisine.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carne_asada_fries
onthechoppingboard.com/2012/10/the-ab-so-many-stories-behind-how-this.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop being fat you fat fuck

I'm not fat you obese burger. I'm actually underweight.

Anyway. I thought Sup Forums needed to be made aware of the HSP sensation that is taking our beautiful country.

Looks fucking disgusting. Here is a much better choice.

kebab/hsp meat is gross
i have no problem with eating meat but the way they make that shit is fucked, and I refuse to eat it

>and I refuse to eat it
aussie tolerance police are on their way you fucking bigot, have fun in the cuisine sensitivity course

Not as good as these bad boys

I agree it looks disgusting. However please note that it tastes disgusting too. It makes you feel like a worthless shit after eating it.

Anyway those are some beautiful looking burgers, Mr. Burger. I envy Americans for having so many options when it comes to burger food. Here in Australia we basically only have McDonalds, Hungry Jack's (your Burger King) and some other no-name chains. I would literally kill to have a Five Guys or an In-N-Out in Australia.

Not because it's halal you gypsy fuck, it's because they take a bunch of random cuts of meat, grind it up, and squash it together into giant pillars

>colonialism in action

Kek

Sounds tasty.

you fucks should refuse to eat halal meat. you're just giving legitimacy to their fucked up culture by eating and enjoying their food.

>you gypsy fuck
oh wow went straight for the g word. enjoy your 3 years mandatory in jail for racial abuse you racist asshole

looks yummy

>A HSP is basically kebab meat, potato fries, cheese and sauce (usually garlic + chilly) mixed together in a box.

only a fuckng aussie could get excited about this

this isn't news mate go eat a fucking meat pie

Mate, I eat it every now and again. But you're right it is gross, it makes me feel like shit after I eat that disgusting garbage that they call food. Muslims can't even come here and enrich us with food culture. They're useless parasites.

I don't want to ever eat one again but for fuck sake Australia is lacking when it comes to food options.

Looks yum

Well I just ate German National dish.
In wonderfull Berlin Kebab, Rollo with extra meat.

I allways appriceate nice German cousine, glad they are taking over Austria too.

Do you have any restaurants that sell Emu burgers in Aussie land?

I agree. I feel bad for even had supported this shit with my money.

In terms of halal. Australia is fucked. Everything is halal nowadays. Every fucking thing. Even our national dish (Aussie meat pie) is now halal. So whenever we partake in our culture by eating a nice meat pie we are supporting terrorism.

I want an end to this ride.

I wish I could enjoy some german dishes here, too bad we only have a few arabs

Need to be cooked in bacon fat!!

>eating some muslim dog shit

don't ya'll make enough money to eat like white people?

All this donair kebab shit is the same - slop not fit for pigs.

I eat meat pies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm kind of sick it sometimes, lad. I wish we had as many as options as you burgers but unfortunately we don't. So give me a break will ya cunt?

I thought all you ate was shrimp on the barbie

I agree they are frigging amazing but only justified after being an absolute degenerate on the weekends.

Shame on you and everyone else who eats from a Paki takeaway.

We don't eat Emus out of respect for history.

So it's kebab and fries, we've had that for years here. it's sort of tasty, but greasy and extremely unhealthy stuff. I wouldn't eat it over a good burger (not McD's).

honestly this shit just looks like a knockoff version of Carne Asada fries (aka "california fries,") san diego mexican food:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carne_asada_fries

When I was in Melbourne for 2 weeks, I found a couple decent burgers at a few bars but it is wierd...they always try to do something "extra" with toppings that are simply not needed. The key is to just stay simple, but everyone tries to think outside of the box on something that they don't need to.

It doesn't taste disgusting, try having it with sour cream and tomato sauce 10/10

NO YOU STUPID WOPDAGO THEY ALSO EAT MUKTUK AND OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

kill yourself shill rat

Wtf is that. Muslims are cucking with their food.

It doesn't taste disgusting yes. But it makes you feel disgusting afterwards. It feels right in the moment but the reality of what you've just fed to your body hits you afterwards.

Well, Australia is fucked.

Try hold the cheese, usually it helps with the after feeling, i know what you mean though, I always feel great after having Vietnamese or dimsims which are full of vegetables.

But as I said before, it's only suitable if you're heavily intoxicated or hungover because the oils in it help sober you up.

Yer it probably is. Mexicans have amazing food. As bad as spics are at least they bring their food culture and women to the country. Muslims bring nothing.

WELL BLOODY OPEN UP MORE RESTAURANTS THEN WTF

absolutely disgusting

very true esp real tacos not the taco bell kind

that al pastor shit is fucking GOOD

THEY DONT EAT SHRIMP THEY EAT PRAWNS YA CUNT

This sounds like 'kapsalon' without salad.

We have a lot of restaurants but we don't have that many fast food joints.

You're about 6 months late, mate

Yup we are. Don't fall for the Australia is a based white paradise meme. We are getting cucked by Islam and chinks hardcore. This is a deadly combination that can and will destroy any nation. Chinks cuck us economically while the Muslims cuck us culturally.

God help us all.

You sound like a racist to me

" KEBAB MEAT !!!! "

From the elusive kebab creature! Where does it come from? We don't know! Kebab meat! Could it be dogs? Maybe! Could it be kids? Maybe! Could it be that missing woman from last Thursday? Probably!
Oh look! McDonalds or Muslim " delicious " cuisine? Hmmmm....HMMMMMM....What a choice what a choice. Perhaps if one is drunk off their assholes, these things don't matter.

>not eating pounair (donair + poutine)

Looks and sounds delicious. But fuck your terrorist masters, you were better off under the emus. At least emus didn't get terrorist import and planning bunkers that you spineless dumbfucks paid for. Have you roorapers been huffing petrol with abos???

Sorry I'm late to the degeneracy, mate. But people are still eating it. It looks like it's here to stay.

A likely vector for the first real widespread biological warfare attack. Would not eat.

Holy fuck. They're cucking you guys hard with that. The poutine is sacred Canadian culture. This is an act of war.

>eating processed shit "meat" with oily fries soaked in cum and paki piss
Imagine some hairy shitskin making it for you

>Looks and sounds delicious
This is heavily biased as Americans will eat anything that has enough oil and greese

>consuming the dead animal jew
haha, bunch of degenerates

>They're cucking you guys hard with that. The poutine is sacred Canadian culture.
naw lol there's all kinds of poutine variants, i've had curry chicken poutine before

this. it's a fucking burger. it works because it is simple and hearty. the only way to fuck up a hamburger (aside from charring the patty into a hockey puck) is to go overboard with a bunch of extra shit drowning out the basics. DON'T DO THAT. just make a fucking burger

It's the fucking lefties mate. Lefties own all the burger joints here. Veggie burgers are an abomination to God.

easy fix, just add bacon to it. pounair w/ bacon. make it a thing.

Halal snack pack with Bacon anyone?

> Consuming the dead animal jew
????

You can make em into soap, you can make em into lamps, you can make em into kebabs toooo!
There's so many things you can do, with the versatile Jeeeeew!

You're a genius. I hope this becomes a thing.

fat / poor / dumb / raghead people food

no thanks

>We don't eat Emus out of respect for history.
You dont eat them out of respect for the victor
ftfy

Mm, vinegar flavored sawdust made from the meat of a needlessly tortured animal.

YOU FUCKING TRASH IRISH SHIT HELL COMPETE THAN!

in the US we have the KFC famous bowl...surely you can come up with something more Aussie to counter the mudslime fucks... be inventive and be proud of your heritage

I am a racist lad and I'd never give coin to Pakis or coin to some nigger taxi man or any other foreign cunt here.

>I agree it looks disgusting. However please note that it tastes disgusting too. It makes you feel like a worthless shit after eating it.
Halal is so bad it makes you submit to Allah.

Are you fucking serious? This is true?
Get bacon. Slather everywhere.
Islam is unacceptable. It is evil. FIGHT BACK.

>what is poutine
My descendant of a convict friend, burgers are not the only ones to enjoy delicious food. Look to the completely cucked leafs having their children stolen for not training them to be faggots. Their poutines get excessive and drowned in gravy.
>muh strayastan pride
M8, all I was saying is sharia is right around the corner for you noguns cowards. You act like you're passing around a bag with a petrol soaked rag with abos. Your few remaining humans don't give a fuck and are allowing subhuman animals to colonize and genocide you.

Sauce+pasta?
Am I missing something?

We are experiencing this same phenomenon in the united states. Except its mexicans and "carne asada fries"

>Implying you don't have Indian establishment with psychedelic food

You fucking leafs, I'm telling you there's something wrong with you people.

Middle eastern food is so good that I don't know why they're so fucking angry all the time.

All your shit is slathered in garlic and olive oil, it's wonderful. Why are you blowing people up and fighting, jesus christ how bad are your lives.

how many KPSI (Kids per square inch)?

Beautiful statues, to me they stand for courage and standing up for whats right against an impossibly powerful foe and win by having the moral high-ground.

Okay wait a second. Mexicans aren't blowing up our shit. And Mexican food is good. And Mexican pussy is good. And Mexicans are kinda clean being they're half white to start with.
And while we do have an immigration problem lets not even begin to compare a delicious burrito with that shit posted up top. That's not fair.

Is that fucking NOODLES under the sauce? WTF

What is kebab even? Is it rat meat? Or what exactly is in it?

Honestly if I was a terrorist this would be a surefire way to get me to stop. This reverse terrorism is creating more degenerate liberals than could ever be blown up.

>Mexicans aren't blowing up our shit.
Cartel Decapitation Squads aren't that much different. Ever been to Chicago?

>And Mexican food is good
If you like diarrhea

>And Mexicans are kinda clean
See previous point. Walk into any -Bertos and look at the condition of the kitchen. No one wearing gloves and no hairnets. Theres a reason the city will shut them down and a new one pops right back up.

>And Mexican pussy is good
Don't be weak you little bitch

It's people. Kebab is people.....

FAGGOT ALERT FAGGOT ALERT

>Two restaurants in Adelaide have claimed to have invented the dish: the North Adelaide Burger Bar (also known as the Red & White), which claims to have invented the AB between 1969 and 1972, and the Blue & White, which dates their claim to 1989.

""""""""""""HALAL SNACK PACK""""""""""""" is some bullshit name the muzzas put on the good ol AB to market it to u eastern state FUCK HEADS cos u wouldnt dare buy somethin made in the great state of SOuth Australia

onthechoppingboard.com/2012/10/the-ab-so-many-stories-behind-how-this.html

ALSO

ur ABs look like fuckin shit compared to ours what is that string cheese and literal fuckin pussy little lunch meat slices? u fuckin faggots gettin ripped off by a bunch of muzzas that stole a genuine australian invention

I'll stick with American quisine

>+4500 calories
>"SNACK"

Racist

I'm white and work in a kebab shop, owners are Turkish but are Christian. We have the 'halal' bs certificate but none of it's halal so jokes on mudslimes. Also I loath maybe 90% of the customers as they're degenerate scum that should hang.

We need to make Halal Illegal because it is animal cruelty.

Authentic Mexican food is a God-tier culinary tradition in its own right, one that easily stands shoulder to shoulder with the other great culinary traditions like Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, etc.

French is still king, though, but nobody's perfect.

Mastery of Mexican cooking is a MUST if you ever want to really understand flavor.

Cartel Decapitation Squads aren't that much different. Ever been to Chicago?
> Was not aware there were cartel decapitation squads in Chicago....that's a new one.
If you like diarrhea
> I get that only when I eat Sonic drive in for some reason.....I am growing suspicious....
See previous point. Walk into any -Bertos and look at the condition of the kitchen. No one wearing gloves and no hairnets. Theres a reason the city will shut them down and a new one pops right back up.
> That's because they're so CLEAN! I already said this. If you get a Mexican hair in your enchilada? That's like a Catholic blessing. Count them. How blessed are you? Maybe a lot. You've never checked.
Don't be weak you little bitch
> Oh it's still good. I don't care what you say. Those little brown eyes could melt a man's soul.

we are familiar with shitty takeaway food also

>Was not aware there were cartel decapitation squads in Chicago....that's a new one.
Guess you learn something new everyday

source: My cousin is gang related in Chiraq

You are out of your mind if you ever eat food from these late night kebab shops. I know most people are drunk when they do, but these places are the most unhygienic fuckers out there.
A former girlfriend of mine worked at one and lets just say I will never eat at a kebab shop again in my life. Those big hunks of meat that rotate on a rotisserie, if it's not all used up, it just goes in the fridge to be pulled out the next day and served up to customers, doesn't matter if it's lamb beef chicken or whatever the fuck else.
The personal hygiene of the store workers goes without saying, they are mostly fucking shitskin filth and if you think they are washing their hands you are sadly deluded.
You might have been lucky and never got sick, but nevertheless if you buy from these shops you are basically supporting terrorism and you should take a hard look at yourself. But most Aussies out in the night scene are fucking braindead so there you have it.

Gypsies=Nature's little mistake