youtube.com/watch?v=zcle1xtePU8
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KEK

Amen

Fucking DaMarcus

what the fuck, kike

>he's still black at the end
I guess exorcisms don't work. Case closed.

>freemason demon

This niggatry is just too powerful

>Christians unironically believe this

I believe these. There are absolutely demons. I've watched many of these exorcisms and they're all extraordinarily similar. Its improbable that every person who act the exact same, being that its such a strange behavior

>lel we're so intelligent, not like those stupid Christians, OW! mohamed pls don't go so deep

Nice strawman, brother Isaiah. Go down to your black gospel church lately?

watch this again but every time he calls the guy spirit, anger or demon, replace it with nigger.

makes total sense.

lmfao you guys are fags ahahaha.

You should stop and think about why the inferior people of the Christian nations are prospering while your godless, fallen civilization is rendered desolate

>Isaiah

Very astute.

ISAIAH
1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.
3:22 Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?

3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.
3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

What about the Czech Republic? Least Christian country in Europe, still more right wing than most.
Merkel's a Christian. As is Theresa May.

Through faith the inferior is made superior; through pride the haughty is made desolate.
Hear O people of the nations

16 Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:

24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

25 Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.

STRAIGHT FROM THE HOSPITAL TO THE CRUSADE! - Watch What Happens!
youtube.com/watch?v=zcle1xtePU8

You can estimate a country's prosperity and fecundity by considering its religiosity. The Christian nations of Europe will survive; the godless cultures will be wiped from the face of the earth

God HATES adultery. He gave his wives, the nations of Europe, fine jewelry and beautiful gifts. He did everything for them. And now his own children have rebelled against him. He will stone the whores and slaughter her children in his jealousy

Proofs?

>Freemason demon
wot

Consider some case studies

Ezekiel 23

2 Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:
4 And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.

5 And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, on the Assyrians her neighbours,
7 Thus she committed her whoredoms with them, with all them that were the chosen men of Assyria, and with all on whom she doted: with all their idols she defiled herself.

11 And when her sister Aholibah saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms.
22 Therefore, O Aholibah, thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will raise up thy lovers against thee, from whom thy mind is alienated, and I will bring them against thee on every side;

25 And I will set my jealousy against thee, and they shall deal furiously with thee: they shall take away thy nose and thine ears; and thy remnant shall fall by the sword: they shall take thy sons and thy daughters; and thy residue shall be devoured by the fire.
26 They shall also strip thee out of thy clothes, and take away thy fair jewels.

29 And they shall deal with thee hatefully, and shall take away all thy labour, and shall leave thee naked and bare: and the nakedness of thy whoredoms shall be discovered, both thy lewdness and thy whoredoms.
30 I will do these things unto thee, because thou hast gone a whoring after the heathen, and because thou art polluted with their idols.

36 The Lord said moreover unto me; Son of man, wilt thou judge Aholah and Aholibah? yea, declare unto them their abominations;
37 That they have committed adultery, and blood is in their hands, and with their idols have they committed adultery, and have also caused their sons, whom they bare unto me, to pass for them through the fire, to devour them.

44 Yet they went in unto her, as they go in unto a woman that playeth the harlot: so went they in unto Aholah and unto Aholibah, the lewd women.

45 And the righteous men, they shall judge them after the manner of adulteresses, and after the manner of women that shed blood; because they are adulteresses, and blood is in their hands.

46 For thus saith the Lord God; I will bring up a company upon them, and will give them to be removed and spoiled.

47 And the company shall stone them with stones, and dispatch them with their swords; they shall slay their sons and their daughters, and burn up their houses with fire.

48 Thus will I cause lewdness to cease out of the land, that all women may be taught not to do after your lewdness.

49 And they shall recompense your lewdness upon you, and ye shall bear the sins of your idols: and ye shall know that I am the Lord God.

I mean proofs of the truth of the Bible. I'm not arguing; I am sincerely curious.

Honestly my friend its too complex for me to explain to you. Its beyond me, to address such a large question. I recommend you look up really knowledgeable Christians like Pastor Anderson

I CAN tell you this: if you read the Bible honestly and with an open heart, you WILL come to understanding of the truth. I was raised in an atheist/agnostic household and I came to knowledge of the truth simply because the more i learned, the more it conformed with what little I knew about the Bible.

I can answer specific questions if you have them, concerning Christian doctrine or "doubts" you might have. Pastor Anderson is also super redpilled on Jews and the fake "holocaust"

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

Reciting your book of fairy tales isnt proof.

This "book of fairy tales" is the foundation upon which western civilization was built. This book conquered the whole world.

You shouldn't doubt the power of the this book.

Christians are retarded. Religion is for retards.