TRUMP PROPOSING SOLAR PANEL WALL

youtube.com/watch?v=lTQawCff87A

>YFW THIS WAS THE REASON TRUMP PULLED OUT OF THE PARIS CLIMATE AGREEMENT

THE MAN WANTED TO DO HIS OWN THING, LEFTKEKS ABSOLUTELY B T F O.

bump niggers

How much energy will this harvest? Isn't solar a meme?

Nah, Solar power is really effective around the Southern US and a lot of companies are growing installing them for people.

>selling the energy to Mexico
>Mexico literally pays for the wall

Hey, that's a nice solar panel you have. It would be a shame if someone would throw rocks at it.

Don't lefties get tired of losing?

only monkeys throw rocks. be a man not a monkey.

mhhh now that good old germany has finely arrived in mexico, after long time of absence, its time to fuck america hard.

fist order of the day. make mexico independent from the us by 100%.

Energy thru manufacturing.

kek america a goes broke by replacing each day the whole wall side!

you'll be a fried frijole if you get close enough wey

Seroiusly thought, how much cost would protective netting like at golf ranges add to the wall?

Literal fucking smoke screen.
This is a PsyOp.
Fuck this guy.

Sup Forums was literally talking about this exact thing forever ago when he met w/ elon musk
Sup Forums is always right

4d chess, libtards heads exploding

>literal metaphor
Go finish 8th grade, dumb nigger

>hurr durr what does psyop mean

ur dumb

Probably like 10 million or so

I think we should just shoot back at people who damage US government property

>watch how american I can be
Lmao fatso

Literally excited to see leftists spin this in a negative light. You ugly beta commies are so disgusting and simple

>beautiful rendition of the border barrier with solar component. beautiful megawatt of energy

There is only on problem. There are those who think a normal wall would be too expensive already and that is considering currently installed infrastructure. How expensive would it be so to built the whole range with those giant mirrors? By the way, the mirrors have to be mobile in order to track the sun and focus the energy on harvesters. By the way, if these were to be photo-voltaic panels, this would be much more expensive and the amount of rare metals needed would be an environmental threat on its own.

Your country is a joke.

>the normal wall would be too expensive
literally no one actually believes that, it's just a talking point to let Evan McMuffin and John McCain bitch while pretending to be conservatives.

>projection from bohemian grove

Not much individually, but we are talking about a series of panels running the whole length of the border. It should at least be able to produce enough power to support any border security operations as well as probably help provide excess power to nearby towns.

see

They should put automated turrets on the wall

Is this real.

behead those who insult wall

Solar is actually pretty effective the closer you get to the Equator. We also arent talking about a single house with solar pannel roofing, we're talking about a nearly 2000 mile long wall that will help generate power for those states.
I support this partly to watch the liberal meltdown.

not on this scale it isnt.

I can already imagine a lot of Mexicans throwing rocks at the panels and breaking the cells.

Sadly this. Robot wards with machine guns when

wouldnt the panels be facing the usa side?

Sun travels east to west along the southern sky. America being to the north would mean they would be cucked out of a lot of energy.

That's a nice tortilla you have there. It'd be a shame if someone nuked it.

>Implying they didn't take this into account

If you can't Grafitti it I'm pretty sure rocks won't do shit.

The panels would be up pretty high I assume. Not many malnourished Mexicans can toss a 3 kg rock world meters high.

>he thinks the US gives one fiddler's fuck about mexico
Once they pay for the wall you can have them.

>one of the engineers said let's put solar on it

I know you're here, engineers are fucking nerds and definitely on Sup Forums

>fiddler's fuck

(((You))) have been jewed once again

I would like to imagine that is the case. But who knows. Another potential issue is that the moment one of them gets shot and killed for trying to destroy them, then there will be a massive backlash about the US' "death wall".

whatever, do not forget to donate to IsRaHell, Goy.

I didnt know mexico was against green energy

im sure the un would like to hear this

Most efficient is facing south (in the northern hemisphere), sometimes west.
But not being broken by taconiggers is also most efficient.

Holy shit..

>implying the solar panels wall won't be protected by a layer of fence, beaner.

What is this, WWI again?

Time to take out your spicy meatball buttplug Luigi. You're turning into one meanie linguini.

modern panels are resistant against that sort of thing
they're not very fragile

Does it upset you that Mexico basically plagiarized your flag?

kek

This meme becomes truer every day.

he wasn't confused as to what psyop meant retard

he was criticising your use of 'literal' before the metaphor 'smoke screen'. you destroyed the meaning of the metaphor by adding 'literal' as an unneeded intensifier, resulting in you saying nothing.

if you want to talk to people, have them listen to you, you need to learn to use language properly. go finish year 9, dumb nigger

> Mexicans throw rocks
> Americans shoot back

How retarded do you have to be to not see how massive of an infrastructure cost that would be? Either Trump is autistic or he does this shit for Twitter attention. Or both.

>too expensive
Pablo will pay for it, so who fucking cares

5000% American