Philippines under attack

Philippines under martial law, ISIS taken over the southern region, begging united states for help, filipinos and filipinas dying and beheaded left and right.
You read the title and can google the news to find it.

I hope the United States says no to them and not help them out

Sorry man but apparently we are helping them out...

Shit sucks.

FUCK GODDAMNIT WHY FUCKING HELP THOSE ASIAN NIGGERS GODDAMNIT!

What's going on in the Philippines?

The Philippines will always be our puppet. You think were going to let it go now?

It's become like a miniature screenplay for various deep state forces, seemingly.

Particularly entertaining because it was until recently a foothold for power projection into the asia-pacific region. So now every regional player is going to be in on it to jockey for positioning.

And all the while Duterte has no fucks left to give. It's an underrated shitshow.

Looks like they ran out of caches of looted Japanese gold from WW2?

Anyway, what is the Islamic State in Syria doing so far away from Syria? Could this be more of a clue that ISIS is CIA?

#notallmuslims

It's delightful to see them suffer and their families die and kids beheaded as the women are raped countlessly.

Fuck asian people.

ISIS is literally a psyop that was made from the ground up when ISIL went awol with all those fancy weapons and ammo Obama administration had given them ( anyone remembering MOL Comfort? Amusingly I've googled the cargo boat name and learned it ''split'' in the middle of the sea aka it was probably sabotaged, those cargo boat hulls are nigh indestructible and made to withstand incredible stress)

Also its fun to see the shills are out against Philippine, acting like the whole of Sup Forums was against them when in fact it was just the complete opposite a couples of week ago, when shit hadn't started officially in the Philippines.

You guys are as subtle as a boreal aurora in a starless and cloudless sky

Been awhile, jonesing to blow up some gooks

Typical ethnic cleansing. Idgaf if US Marines killed every muzzie.

Muslims cause problems whenever they touch another culture.
This is the least surprising thing in the world.

Religion of peace.

Nice cruise control. If you are really this ignorant please fuck off.

Shit started a number of months ago when Duterte started giving the CIA a big fat middle finger (rightfully so tbqh). We're just starting to see the eventualities.

looks like they need to give some new SEAL teams some combat experience. the south has always been a shit hole; just another day in the life of a SEA monkey

Tought he was buddies with Trumpy.

Does the CIA got on the horse again?

Why don't they ask their new butt-buddies in China for help?

Trump isn't stupid, so he will try to make buddies with Duterte because it's a valuable US asset and Duterte is kind of a mini-Trump.

But the deep state is throwing fits about how strong leaders are mucking up their game. So hard that even folks like Dr. P, who were behind the Trump coup, were placing open threats on Duterte for bucking the system at the wrong time months in advance. So it's going to be an interesting thing to watch. Now it's got CIA ISIS problems.

Philippines is rightful Christian clay. Mudslimes out!

how bad stuff really is right now? I've seen ryan dawson video on it, but I thought it was only a single city under siege.

yes the fighting is confined to Marawi, Duterte's been going apeshit on leaders of other separatist factions not to join the fighting.

over two hundred dead, maybe a fourth of that government forces. and they're leveling the city like the good old days

at least they have captured the Maute patriarch now

I really hope we have an upcoming president that will state sanction the fuck out of every mudshit activity.

it seems summer has come in full force

I can't think of a future candidate

All this tolerance bull is getting on my nerves on kikebook. Where is the Christian Mafia when you need them?

Dutertes orders seems pretty clear. Kill them all. Why is this so hard?