youtube.com/watch?v=7yj6IgL5ck8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That paints a pleasing mental image OP. Hope it's true that history repeats

I'm Mongolian and Christian. In fact I descend from Genghis Khan himself

>tfw Mongols eventually become Muslims

Tours?
Lepanto?
Vienna?

except that depicts the ottomans taking Constantinople. those are the walls of Constantinople.

>Flag

WE

I'm Mongolian and Christian

WUZ

My family came from Mongolia I am not lying most Canadians or at least the ones I know came from Mongolia or china

Is that why their empire fell apart and spread islam further into Asia?

Seems like Islam defeated the Mongols with great ease. Who is the real winner now? Mongolia or Islam? hmmm well its only Islam that spread or gained power in the today's world from the Mongol "Empire"

I'm Hungarian and actually descended from genghis khan.

1st of all, it was the Roman Catholic Empire and 2nd, Islam was created by the Roman Catholic Empire.

That's pretty cool. Genghis Khan spread his seed a lot of places

That painting shows turks attacking constantinople, not fucking baghdad.

They became Muslim though

>not knowing that half the steppe tribes and the Khans wife were Nestorian Christians

Is that why 90% of Central Asia is Muslim today?

Islam is very much compatible with nomadic and tribal cultures.

So of course Central Asians would adopt it. Surprisingly, these cultures tend to be the most resistant against Salafism. They drink and keep dogs, and often revere their horse lord ancestors over Allah.

I'm sure the Saudis would love to bring them into the fold, but historically horse lord Muslim cultures have fucked up Islamic unity more than anything else. The biggest example I can think of is Tamerlane.

Saudi Arabia can't subvert them successfully because it would have to financially support them the way Germany supports Poland etc
All Central Asian economies are in total dependence to Russia and China

And when the west is finally too weak to do anything about it the the Dragon of the East and The jewel of the Khanate; China will march forth and crush Islam once and for all.

There is no state sanctioned form of Islam in China. There is a state sanctioned form of Christianity in China. When CPC finally gets fed up with islamists the PLA is going to invade, annex and oppress Muslim countries to the point of genocide.

China won't do shit about Islam. If anything it will use it as a subersion tool to infiltrate countries it cannot openly go to war with.

You do realize the Hulagu Khan who sacked Baghdad and ended the """""islamic""""""" golden age, was a nestorian christian
He even sent messages to Pope and Crusader states that he wanted to ally with christendom against sandniggers but pope never replied like a fucking catholicuck he was.

>tfw gooks were always great friends of white people

Ofcourse not immediately. They will let the western world crumble before riding in as "saviors".

But China is already waging a vicious war against Islam at its eastern territories. It isn't a far fetch to expect them to roll over the borders once they feel satisfied that the west can do nothing against them.

>eastern territories

Western, meant to say western territories.

Also increasingly in south-east asia where China has a lot of influence and they aren't willing to give up that influence to some dessert cult just yet.

check this
youtube.com/watch?v=7yj6IgL5ck8

Those arent mongols

this is what communism does with nations

Mongolian NatSoc conquest of China when?

Catholicism is Mystery Babylon
Islam created by Rome
simply more Mystery Babylon
both used to kill actual Christians for millenia
rip to Bill Cooper and Ted Gunderson

Hungarian American Christian myself. Love having the top two cavalry genes in the world flowing through my veins. Huns + Mongols = 6'3 blue eyes light brown hair.

>>tfw your genes are from the two horseborne barbarians that went militarily balls deep in pope's rome, and muzzo sandbox and looted those child molesting filthbags.

no
the swastika is a buddhist symbol, was very popular in mongolia long before the 20th century and it's association with anti semitism
were primarily supporting and many recruited by the whites during russia's civil war, only the outcasts who didn't fit in with mongolian society supported the bolsheviks
ross kemp is incorrect, nice guy but very blue pilled

I'm talking about how the country was destroyed by communism.

And the swastika is not a buddhist symbol, but a jainist one

Yea and the way things are going the rest of the world is about to follow.... kill me

His story checks out

They won't save anything, they don't give a shit about your pathetic bootlicking self. Their "war" with Islam consists of regular Chongs getting blown up by Uyghurs in large urban areas, same as everywhere else.

It was actually the communists who built any kind of infrastructure and railways, and still majority of the population are nomadic. Before that only the priests who tended temples were stationary. Basically they didn't have anything to destroy.
Don't know anything about jainoism, but the swastika is very much a buddhist symbol, and is very prominent in mongolian buddhism. It was the nazis who adapted it, not the other way around

Thank God someone else remembers Lepanto.

The swastika has been around for tens of thousand of year, its probably one of the oldest symbolic icon of humanity