Will this man single-handedly save the humanities?

Will this man single-handedly save the humanities?

He just reached the $45,000/month donation mark on his Patreon and is now aiming for $100,000/month

patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
>The sky's the limit. I am now starting to formalize my plans to bring accredited online humanities education to as many people as possible around the world. My colleagues and I (who include excellent engineers, programmers, financiers and educators) want to take the humanities back from the corrupt postmodernists, and offer education of the highest possible quality everywhere at 1/10 the price or less. We'll solve the accreditation problem as well, offering degree-equivalents with real psychometric value: best student in 10000; best in 1000; best in 100; best in 10; best in 5 (and no certification granted below that). We want to automate and crowdsource the problem of teaching people to write. We want to set up the courses so that (1) the content itself is constantly graded and improved and (2) the same goes for the accreditation process. We'll start with the humanities, including history, generating something approximately a four year liberal arts college degree, teaching people how to be responsible, literate, effective, powerful, confident citizens. We want to conduct real research into how people learn (and how they learn fast) and use the results of that research to make education better. It's high time for the humanities of the new millenium.

How far will this madman go?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mikhailapeterson/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9X-cgihXqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1C0zS2RAzlI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love it

(((They))) will now officially bring him down

He is a freight train

Peterson is pleb tier intellectual at the end of his career.

kill yourself ginder

This leaf is canada's last hope to save themselves from eternal shame and cuckery.

In turn he will contribute to saving the West.

He's a fucking hack and a pseud

clean your streets first, poo.

Back to your designated streets with this shit

clean

Leaf intellectual wants to start a MOOC.
Leaf intellectual has not learned from failures of MOOCs by far larger, better funded institutions.
Leaf intellectual is actually just collecting Patreon donations for himself.
Other Leafs cannot detect a scam. Hint: the first clue is Patreon.

Let's hope he does something useful with the money.

>(and no certification granted below that)
what did he mean by this?

Indians hate him

The man who told Indians to clean their toilets

his daughter is such a qt :3

TIM POOL
LIVE AT THE ANTI SHARIA / COUNTER PROTEST

Has he talked about the Alexander Solzhenitsyn's new translation in English where he calls out Peterson's beloved kikes?

Accreditation needs a tough test to be valuable. If anyone can get a degree in a field with barely any work, the degree isn't valuable.

He has been very circumspect. He wants to avoid repeating the patterns that led to immense suffering in the recent past, which he has studied exhaustively. He speaks in ideas and of meanings, avoiding sectarian traps. He champions that which he sees as Good, without scapegoating. He'll be fine.

>leafs cannot detect a scam
>cannot detect scam
>american flag
>leafs cannot detect a scam

pic related

does he mean you need to be in the top 5 for a certification?

A

This. He's such a basic ducking bitch when it comes to this shut. Peterson attracts the Reddit crowd here in Sup Forums so you should expect way more threads about him.

I'd sort her out if you know what I mean

What does anyone see in this guy?

He's a worse speaker than most of my university lecturers. He rambles, he's incoherent, he jumps from one idea to another without a common thread.

He even SOUNDS weak, and much of the time his audience will erupt in laughter AT something absurd that he's said, but he picks it up as if the audience are simply clueless.

Literally everything he says is just an opinion. Just even a particularly well-developed opinion.

Pretty sure it's just a measure of competence that will follow your degree.

E.g equivalent to graduating with First Honors from Oxford, which would be the best out of your entire class for example.

Well memed user

I hope he manages to endure the pressure this will put on him and his colleagues.
This is going to be an uphill battle and I wish him all the strength he needs for this endeavour.

This man is something incredible, the leafs do not deserve him.

To think, he gained his fame for standing his ground against commies. People start looking into him and quickly realize hes peak-based and has the Wests best interests in mind with everything he does. People start to donate massive amounts of money to him, instead of being a selfish faggot he uses that money to destroy the very thing he got famous for standing up against.

God bless you Dr Peterson, were all better humans for having you in our lives.

You need to be the top 1 of 5, at minimum.

maybe you are just to much of a brainlett?

Hey man Reddit loves the guy so it must be good right?

This
Something something immsmarter than a harvard lecturer

>came out on top of the dominance hierarchy. officially sorted out. signed, bucko.

Holy fuck.
Dam his daughters a QT

Top 20%

soon, when the time comes

Egoraptor?

This plan will succeed because there is a market for it.

instagram.com/mikhailapeterson/?hl=en

>Peterson attracts the Reddit crowd

kek, if anything reddit would hate him. He's extreeemely racist and misogynieeestic

>that pic
LOL, got more like that?

>unrelated, why do I keep getting bridges as captcha? More terrorism incoming?

Low IQ detected, go clean your room and come back

Modern day Jezus

See the shills in this thread? Its already begun, the very second we stop standing with him is the second (((they))) win.

(((They))) are fucking terrified of this man, its our moral obligation to support him until the end.

that's because he's a product of our society you dumbass mother fucker

burgers man

Unfortunately he'll probably contract cancer (((naturally))) or suddenly have an (((unexpected))) heart attack.

O_O I'm in love

>he gained his fame for standing his ground against commies
that always blows my mind, that someone has to stand against communism.

Aww what's the matter sweetie pumpkin did you learn a truthy wuthy about yourself that hurt your feelings? It's okay honey you'll feel better after you clean your room.

>that fucking picture

PLEASE have more

(you)
(you) so dum

>she has a frog backpack

>Peterson is a Crypto-Catholic

> Cites St. Origin - doctor of the Church - when he cites why the bible was compiled the way it was

> dances around the sacraments but alludes to the power of ceremony to bring people towards goodness

I could go on, but its only a matter of time until he is recognized by Rome for his work

Just sort yourself out

everything he says is jus common sense and nothing beyond that
he just seems special because a seemingly infinite numbers of retards flock to university and the internet

oh no, forget everything. she's preggers.
now she is fucking boring.

nah son, they'd hate him because he's a rational centrist, if anything. he doesn't latch on to their lefty feel good sjw-light ideals.

Id fuck her if you know what I mean

Reddit is a shill term, (((they))) use it against anyone based to make you uncomfortable being associated with him. Dont fall for the kikery.

He'll be fine

LMAO the shilling is so obvious it hurts. the same tactic as lauren southern. it basically boils down to... "wait someone is talking sense to these young right winged internet dwellers? better remind them about TEH JOOS. guys, they dont name TEH JOO theyre not /ourguys/!!!" every single time. fuck off shills.

somebody already did as you can see on that instagram...
move on to the next waifu.

pregnant by this guy

feels bad man you will never be ripped and handsome with a boat

Pope Peterson when ?

some bucko already sorted her by the looks of it

they should elect him pope when the marxist cuck finally dies

S O R T

you are wrong friendo. check out maps of meaning 5 and beyond. probably flies simply over your head like almost everyone.

Isn't this a "civic nationalist" type of guy with nothing important to say on the most important issue - race?

I understand why normies would take his babbling seriously but why Sup Forums? Don't answer that. It's because you're a dopey dum dum.

this. Not every person has to mention the JQ to be worth following.

>A fucking leaf
Peterson may be an anti-Liberal but he is still a cuck. He is way too pro woman for my liking. A real savior of the humanities would call women out for the niggers they really are.

How could anyone be dumb enough to fall for his garbage? This guy is a liberal (no, not classical liberal like you dickheads claim) who happens to be "pro-free speech." He supports multiculturalism and worries that the totalitarian measures taken by the left will hinder his progressive agenda as it alienates people from liberalism.

Sup Forums is one person.

Warning: coloration!

that's not shilling but a necessary part of chan culture. else there would just be eceleb cults forming and this is the defence mechanism. keeps us sharp desu famalam

kinda looks like the son of Clint Eastwood.

We are a hivemind.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9X-cgihXqQ

>Isn't this a "civic nationalist" type of guy with nothing important to say on the most important issue - race?
He hasn't said "Fuck low-IQ niggers", but he does acknowledge many of the practical implications of IQ differences.
He also isn't a biologist so don't expect him to.
youtube.com/watch?v=1C0zS2RAzlI

Could you imagine? Millions of young men would flock to the church to sort themselves out. A man can dream.

hello fellow poo bro. These retarded white cuckbois from reddit are still buttmad they're not evolved enough to learn how to fucking keep propagating their dying species

You realize when people refer to boards they're referring to a collective that browses that board and not an individual right. That's completely obvious so I'm sure you thought of that.

what do you mean?

You don't have to be a biologist to infer racial differences, and recognizing the general heritability of IQ does not mean you recognize the heritability of IQ between races.

He is Thoth's avitar

>t. pathetic mgtow faggot

This. His pro woman liberalism is cancer. Peterson has spoken bad about the white man, and really nicely about the white wimminz because the wimminz vote liberal and support his ideals.

Palindrome of truth. Thoth has spoken, he is with us.

Says the blue pulked reddit user kys

no way really? wow my whole worldview is shattered! of course i knew that dipshit im being sarcastic.

>You realize when people refer to boards they're referring to a collective that browses that board and not an individual right. That's completely obvious so I'm sure you thought of that.
And do you realize that when in a thread discussing things with individuals, who may or may not disagree with this collective, it is useless to bring up what the collective believes because it only sets up a poor means of comparison rather than discussing the contents in their own merit? That's completely obvious so I'm sure you thought of that.

lmao these reddit faggots on pol will continue to defend this brainlet peterson. Can't admit he's actually not nearly as smart as he claims to be/acts like

I'm majoring in social work because of Peterson

bruh Peterson's wife has a nice body on her, lucky man

rekt

>discussing things with individuals
You mean a collective? That's completely obvious so I'm sure you thought of that.

Wrong look at kekistan you dumb fuck its been co op-ed by reddit.

Literally this

So that's what he's doing with his Patreon Bux.