RedBull

Back when I was a neet I would have a redbull once a day for months at a time. I was addicted. I may have developed a heart murmur because of it but the doctor told me it was mitral valve prolapse, a genetic heart defect.
Are redbulls degenerate?

I mean its not good to pound two a day in any sense but to call it degenerate is a bit much. Ive drank them on and off for a decade and sometimes fall into the habit of drinking 2/day. The worst problem Ive had is it shuts off your adrenal glands. Harder to get hard, cum, and for lack of a better term sort of zombiefied me after drinking them.

But in know way should drinking one a day in your youth be of imminent danger to your health.

stay the fuck away from that shit user

if im having a slow day ill stop at sunoco and chug one of those tiny cans. wakes me up but have to piss for the rest of the day

> be me
> buy 48-pack of Monster to "save money"
> 1 a day turns into 4 a day
> Grind my teeth so much it fucks up my jaw and I go deaf in my left ear

Don't fall for the Satan drink, anons

I drink one every other day when I'm tired as shit. They good.

redbull is for chugging and then going on a bike ride or for hangovers

if you use it for anything else and especially if you drink it once a day out get what you deserve, like all degenerates.
Now...get outaa here ya fatty!

It gives you wings

>be me
>first year of law school, first exam season,
>had to recover a lot of courses due to family problems
>drank a few redbulls a day, kept me running like a war machine
>worked for a few days, then tachycardia struck

I felt like I was going to die, I was sitting in bed to try and calm down my heart rate and even moving my arm to scratch my head made my heart race even faster. Stood all night awake vomiting and feeling like shit after heart rate peaked.

The problem is not whether redbull/other energy drinks are degenerate or not, they just provide way too much sugar and caffeine than the human body can handle, it's like battery acid, desu.

Heart murmur or not, I believe you could mend your anxiety via exercise and healthy lifestyle. Drink coffee, drink tea, drink lighter energy drinks like Coke/Pepsi/Dr. Pepper MODERATELY, they're not that harmful.

But stay the fuck away from RedCuck or Monster or any similar type of poison.

>be me
>do 1 a day for years
>literally nothing happen

stop making shit up fags

I used to down 3-4 rockstars a day and drink water maybe twice every second day, to get through HS (had to wake up early to get a 6am or so bus to a bus stop to get more busses because my school was out of my area)

It gave me these shakes that were seizure level if I stopped them for days. Gave me heart murmurs I need medication for. Headaches and fucked up bowel movements too. But at least it didn't make me fat or diabetic I guess.

>MODERATELY

faggot

Fuck you check my digitts I'm for real.

At the end of the day if youre not old and just drinking one a day and developing any actual problems, you either need to get in some sort of shape and/or have shit genes because it shouldn't affect you at all

Owner of Red Bull is /ourguy/

Fuck these toxic sugary garbage drinks. Coffee is better in every conceivable way.

>and just drinking one a day
its almost like you dont take quadruple the maximum recommended, youll be fine

really makes me think

>I felt like I was going to die, I was sitting in bed to try and calm down my heart rate and even moving my arm to scratch my head made my heart race even faster. Stood all night awake vomiting and feeling like shit after heart rate peaked.

drama queen

pussy.

anyway, the real problem here is people not being educated about the actual functioning of the body on a moment to moment basis. a part of life is learning how to survive and preserve yourself and your health. people who guzzle red bulls, energy drinks, or coffee without first considering things like caffeine content, other ingredients, amount of sugar, sodium, or what they've ingested in the past day, what they have planned for the next several hours, and so on are really still in the beginning stages of survival knowledge. or perhaps just not too smart.

THE BULL

Red Bull is the most redpilled drink there is (besides water and especially milk)

>Are redbulls degenerate?
No, the CEO of RedBull recently did an interview which showed he was redpilled (redbulled)