**HAPPENING** Reports of a hit and run with 4 """"Asian"""" men with machetes in Aveley

twitter.com/hashtag/aveley?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/EssexPoliceUK/status/873599472529530880
twitter.com/EssexPoliceUK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bollocks

There is football on and the One show just had a feature on how "Asians" are starting to love watching it. They would not be out causing mischief.

the mongols are coming?

these fucking asians love their machetes

Asians? Like ....Gooks?

That is what the media call muslims in this country

Nothing to see here. No happening.

wasn't there an article in one of your uk mags that said isis was gonna attack small towns now? that would def fit the bill for a small town.

probably right-wingers

East Asians are Orientals

South East Asians are Ladyboys

Indian sub continent used to be called Paki's but now get called Asians by the media to hide that they are muslims

Let's not jump to any conclusions lads, these 'Asian men' could be Japanese samurai enthusiasts that are just looking to behead evil Nazis!

Why cast scorn on the term 'Asian'? In this country it has never meant anything besides Paki/Indian, if you think otherwise you're probably extremely young and/or over-exposed to American media

>inb4 arbitrarily deemed not terror i.e. islam related
>inb4 barely reported

Who gives a fuck anymore, this is what we beg for every day

"You gave up in ww2 before us, you must pay"

First for 3

The fucking muslims are becoming smarter with their attacks doing them in more rural areas so they cant get a as fast police response.

>not a burger
>still doesn't understand geography
You are truly lost

pakis are called asians in the UK to lower the crime statistic and influence the public notions about them

Chinese, Japanese or Koreans?????

>Essex

Bunch of chavs.

Zero fucks were given that day.

"#Aveley Bypass has now reopened"

Probably nothing then

If they attacked some village in germany, they could keep going for literally hours because the police response time is literally hours, lmao.

>Asian
So... they are muslims but the media doesn't want to say that because "muh islamophobia".

Where does one buy a machete in the U.K. ? I would've figured they would have long since been banned.

Exactly this is why its not getting reported because its not in a city where people can rapidly report it so it has not gone mainstream yet

What a terrible accident. I hope those Asians will be compensated for their hardships.

What is gonna be the slogan for binning machetes?

You can't take Asian as purely a literal term you numpty. In this country, 'Asian' has only referred to brown Southern Asians from the empire - that's just a fact. Obviously it's not the most appropriate term but that's just how it is.

NO.

How many times does this need fucking explained?

They've ALWAYS been called Asians over here.

Pakistan is part of Asia, user

DON'T FORGETTY TO TURN IN YOUR MACHETE !

Das Racist.

No - Asian has basically always been synonymous with paki in this country. It may be a slightly less direct way of naming muzzies, but it leaves absolutely no doubt in the minds of everyone here.

I know, i know.

Says Naga Munchetty

Pakis have always been called "Asians" here ever since they arrived in the '50s.

"Asian invasion of the Paki population.." was a school yard chant in the '70s when I was a wee lad.

Remember, terrorism is just going to be normal now so you have to get used to it.

Just a natural cause of climate change.

How do you address poos and flips then

How can liberals look at these people and want them in their country. They are so damn ugly.

Fucking Koreans

I saw a post first mentioning a helicopter in aveley from two hours ago, bet it's car thieves or something boring

RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN

Not terrorism related. Bunch of young lads, maybe with a weapon, who stole an expensive car, crashed it and ran away sounds right to me

>Machete

It's a fucking kitchen knife. This shit is as bad as Americans calling every gun an "assault weapon".

They're not Asian though, they're Caucasian, you can tell by facial features.

It was probably gang related

They called the guy who attacked the british parlament a "asian man" too. Turned out he were african. British media: Muslim -> asian, cant have the people knowing how muslim migration actually effects a country.

What happened with the French ultimatum, from Isis??
That ran out on Thurs.

He was lightskin with a beard, very easy for a witness to see as indian/pakistani

Paks/Afghans etc are Asian, the denomination is correct

>That ran out on Thurs.
Well, the time ran out. That's it.

>Police are at scene of #Aveley incident. This is not terrorism related & there is no immediate danger to public. Updates as soon as possible

Nothing to see here. Go home.

Fucking hell, I didn't really have to hold my breath for long before the religion of """"""PEACE"""""" strikes again huh?

Thanks for pointing out the British media's laughable usage of the term "Asian". I think you're the first bong I've seen that hasn't vehemently defended using that term.
I guarantee you that any Muslim niggers from Africa would be called "Asian" just the same. The media's just looking for an excuse to use a broad term to describe Pakis, and the cucked citizens of your country eat it right up.
Even Sweden knows better than to call them Asian.

NOT HAPPENING

>Police are at scene of #Aveley incident. This is not terrorism related & there is no immediate danger to public. Updates as soon as possible

twitter.com/EssexPoliceUK

Don't be petty bin that machete

report the god damn country. Who the fuck knows where Aveley is?

Can someone update that "SECONDS SINCE LAST TERROR ATTACK"

asian?

Nigger, the Jew fears the samurai. Why would they be going after Nazis?

What do they call east Asians?

Poos are thrown in with 'asians' and we had no filipinos until very recently
>American view of whiteness
Not even once.

Build wall.

>"Asians"
Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Whatever never do shit. Sounds like sand niggers

We had none until recently so they never got a proper name. I think most people go with 'east-asian', 'oriental' at a push.

Hmm

>Asian men
>Driving around stabbing people
>Machetes
>During Ramadan

>Not terrorism

Truly does make me consider

something spaghetti

its britain

Pakis are considered Asian there.

Stop you fucking islamophobes.

ARRRAHHRRRUU AKBARRRRR

just no the typical asian thing to do.

The media is starting to call muslims asians now?

Can someone post the most recent edit of this.

they were flips or chinks

when will the japs clean up this genetic inferiority

its getting out of hand honestly

the japs want revenge

its brtain you uneducated retard.

They also use machetes, that's cultural appropiation.

In Europe they try to quiet down muslims terrorism by calling them:
Middle-eastern, Asians, of x appearance, or even flat out stating they are nationals of the attacked nation. lately the media how often just referred to them as men, though, leaving out race all-together. You can be cock-sure they won't leave out race as soon as a white guy does something wrong though.
So as long as you hear "asian, foreign appearance or just, men," read muslim.

Official denial ' not terrorism ' usually means it's confirmed but we dont want them get publicity

the ride never ends
Even Akagi translation hasn't ended yet, washizu just now got revived and calls Akagi back

What does their nationality have to do with it? Why not just say "four men"?

DONT BE SPAGHETTI BIN THAT MACHETTE

my man

It's the politically correct word the British press uses for Pakistanis and Arabs.
Translate as "shitskin".

don't go out alone, take four refugee friends along.

technically they are in england... why not just say 4 english gentlemen?

>30 min after attack
>REMINDER THIS ISN'T TERRORISM BIGOTS
>2 hrs later
>Asian males loose ties to terror cells
>isis claims responsibility

LITERALLY FAKE NEWS

CREATING FALSE TERROR ATTACKS TO FEED THE ISLAMOPHOBIC ALT-RIGHT NARRATIVE

Sup Forums BTFO AGAIN

japs n koreans are integrated into society though

only the chinese need their secluded safe spaces ie chinatown in every state

we have roof koreans and the jews fear the samurai

>English view of whiteness
>The Irish
yeah okay

Thats pretty normal daily occurrence if you ask me.

This

Exactly. People are labeling them as Asian because their skin is brown, but if they were born in England then they are English.

Im a gook. I wont chant islam and kill you though. Im a former Marine too. Man fuck MSM..

HRRRM DEFENDING MUSLIMS HARD THEY ARE.

Bahahaha beta

Umm , it's 2 days since that FSA industrial hose pic Tweet. Pattern continuing ?