In Russia they opened a store in which gays are not allowed to entry

In Russia they opened a store in which gays are not allowed to entry.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUtPhqTRuWA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RI27HnmhjoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based russia

Cool so Putin isn't allowed in. And 3/4 of Russia, Great business strategy there slavs.

Is this legal to do the same in your country?

Idk probably not

Probably not but we're not retarded. It is legal however to carry a handgun for self defense. Something foreign fags die of jealousy of.

unless they've got a dildo coming out of their ass, how would the owners know if a customer is gay?

no.

He decides it himself.

It's a sad day when I'm forced to agree with the slack jawed vodka chuggers. But good on you for this one, Ivan.

Now that's fucking hilarious
>Walks in with anime shirt
>Sorry sir no faggots
>Cyka blyat

Well, business owners should have the right to deny service.

Based russians.

Virtue signalling, nothing more. Obviously it's not gonna be controlled in any way, but it's a good marketing campaign.
By the way, it says "no faggots allowed", not "gays".

kek

I think there is no proper translation for "пидopac" in english language, neither "faggot", nor "homo" sounds that offensive.

Why not.
In the wast in contrast, whites, men, non-communists vave no rights and are denied service and RIGHTS all over the place.
And im saying this at a gay person (!).

Why shoult i wanna go in there anyway.
Also, gay ppl can have gay only bars n stores.

Forcing anyone to anything only causes problems.
Ppl should be able to live the way they wanna live.

Over and out.

Yep, huge difference.

Ty for understanding the difference.

I cant stand faggits. They are borderliners or have other mental problems.

good for them youre property your rules.
people should have the right to deny service to anybody for any reason its only right since there are fag only bars and women only gyms.

Isnt being gay illegal in Russia anyways? Or am I retarded?

Faggotry is legal in Russia, but highly frowned upon. Saudi Arabia is the one that puts fags in their place.

Thanks for the information mate

its heavely stigmatized but its not illigal.
the only country's where the actively hunt fags is in the middle east.

so it should be keep youre faggotry private.

That day when Russia became more free market than us. Feels less than good, man.

ironically the faggots who where screaming for the goverment to stay out of their private business are now forcing other to serve them cakes.

They're also arguably more White and more Christian than we are....

youtube.com/watch?v=RI27HnmhjoE

Can somebody remind me why I'm supposed to hate them again??

Only Western Russia is. It's a big place and most look like pic related. They also have a massive Muslim population.

oh you little sack of shit.
87% of Russia is populated by Russians.

87% still isn't something to be proud of.
Yes, I know what you're going to retort with. We're working on it okay?

I know there's a lot of those guys scattered across the whole Eastern swath, but ~80% of the total population is White-Russian.

Meanwhile we control more land-area because we pack the nonwhites into cities, but we're only at 63%.

My point is, we seem to have somehow ended up on the Atheist & Multicultural side of this new Cold War and i'm kinda bummed about it tbqh

Based

so what

a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone they want

t. butt hurt butt-stuffer

If you already know USA is worse why talk shit about Russia?

Your government has been covertly supporting al-Qaeda since 1979 (just before Soviet-Afghan war). Russia is a cuddly teddy bear by comparison.

>If you already know USA is worse why talk shit about Russia?
Why would you pretend they don't have a problem as well?

Russia is just being Russia, it's always been like that, no one is changing it. It's more relevant to my life (as a fucking leaf) to point out the American problem.