archive.org/details/RaceAndReason
archive.org/details/RaceAndReality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention#Definition_of_genocide
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you literally retarded?

What show is that from?

How do we know she's wrong? I mean black people ruled the world back in the day, they were making the Pyramids before any white people had even heard of civilization. It makes sense that if they kept at the pace they were going that they would be far ahead of us today.

WE

black panther, a film

How could those niggers finance such buildings ? Did u finish elementary school faggot ? There is jack shit in africa.Sand and rocks.

If blacks are so much better how did white people conquer them?

Didn't white people give Africa such things like buildings, railroads, and cars?

this post combined with ur op post is how i know u r literally retarded

i only had to read the first 6 words of ur second post desu

No.

He's right, you are literally retarded

Obviously.

why so many poles on Sup Forums lately? i like poles but it's kindof strange

If niggers were so intelligent, how did their civilizations get destroyed from caveman whitey?

Dat ass.

>There is jack shit in africa.Sand and rocks

Take that back

meant for don't know how that happened

She's obviously joking

>accomplish nothing for thousands of years
>live in mineral-rich continent with half the world's platinum
>have tropical climate ripe for innovation
>do fucking nothing
>suddenly whites from an icy climate that had less time to come up with technological advancements come in with guns and boats that you had ample time to come up with but never did shit
>they stay and leave their technology with you so you can figure out the best way to make your continent thrive
>squander it
Africa would be worse without colonization, Ethiopia is a shithole and it was never colonized, it was occupied once during WW2 by Italy, but then France would also need to be a shithole then, wouldn't it? I'm sure that if whites left Africa alone, then the Africans could have come up with technological revolutions suddenly within 200 years, wouldn't they? Western niggers should be thanking whites for bringing them to the first world instead of living in squalor like their cousins living in "the homeland" But no, instead there's this. Kangs.

>a statue by North Korea is the best thing in Africa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's so funny. Hahahaha thank you.

APOLOGIZE

Never thought I would find someone more autistic then me

nope.

how can people be so stupid?

woah

HAHAHAHAHAHAH no.
Once again, this is the danger with fiction: Retarded liberals actually believe it represents reality.

>Mayne we'd have muhfuggin spaceships n gold-ass cities n shiet if da whyte man ain't come n slave our asses!

Like no, you were sold by your own nigger countrymen slave owners who enslaved your ancestors after dominating you in combat.

Friendly reminder that American niggers are the descendants of the slaves of other Africans. Just think about that for a minute. They got enslaved by their own nigger overlords, before being bought by kike slave owners like Elihu Yale of Yale University.

What is the context of this? Blacks stoning themselves to death?

>White people have issues with disputing claims without appearing racist
>Erroneously assume that disputing a claim is inherently racist
>Doesn't acknowledge that they are being totally racist by screaming NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER at the opposition
>Doesn't realize that's exactly what they're trying to bring out of you to see.

>Is she right, Sup Forums?
How fucking stupid are you that you'd even ask that question?

Niggers were living in mud huts and eating insects when Whites found them. For fuck's sake, they still are.

Yet they want us to believe if it "wuzznt fo da ebil wyte man we'd be kangz!"

>tfw they only recently finally independently invented the wheel in Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=OGVpI9NXTbU

Oh. I see. You are literally retarded.

The proper response to this tweet is "so you should move back to Africa."

Why didn't Wakanda take in any refugees? Why didn't Wakanda do anything to stop Chinese neo-colonialism? Why didn't Wakanda do anything to stop Boko Haram or the Lord's Army or any of the multitude of terrorist organizations rampaging across Africa?

Shut up nigger why don't you go eat some african cum out of your nonexistent anime girlfriend.

I demand you give your resources and dignity to the black man you worship so much.

>>Doesn't acknowledge that they are being totally racist
But there's literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

>giant, actually radical statue
>surrounded by dirt and a four-lane road driving directly into the sea, providing maximum convenience for the African who wishes to leave this shithole in the most painful way possible
Always

Yes

Blacks would be ruling over the savage whites.

Don't worry we're headed that way now, Africans are slowly taking over the world

I wonder what White company they contracted out the design and building plans to make that.

more like this

what a waste of ass

Not only that but apparently the statue started to crumble due to neglect so North Korea sent people to maintain because the Africans couldn't

obviously a Sup Forums parody account...that fake shit is gay. SAGE

You genuinely can not say, "Nah, that wouldn't be the case." to this person in a polite, respectful manner without spewing nigger, can you?
Some white man letting a crazy sheboon get under your skin THAT easily.

What do you mean by racist?

WE WUZ PHYSICIST N SHIIIIIET

Nice try nigger, but its a genuine negress. Many blacks feel this way

The sheer stupidity of niggers never ceases to amaze me

look at her twitter account. If you still think the same way after that I cant help you.

twitter.com/deathbyliberals

Dont call anyone nigger if you have literal the same IQ as those subhumans

>Niggers finally build a bike on their own and they build a statue to commemorate it

>What do you mean by racist?
There is the literal definition that claims "if you believe race exists and races are different and that your race is superior to other races you're a racist"

There's nothing wrong with that definition.

Then there's the anti-White definition of racist that says "If you're White you're a racist".

There's nothing wrong with being a racist under that definition, either.

Also, the term racist was popularized by an anti-White communist Jew.

So I choose not to let anti-White buzzwords stop me from standing up against the genocide of the White race.

Probably not, there are a lot of requirements to start civilization that they lacked.

THIS IS THE FIFTH THREAD TODAY, STOP RESPONDING TO SHILLS

Yeah dude, I was in the ghetto the other day and saw a few black dudes splitting atoms right in the street.

Imagine if whitey hadn't stolen their technology. My god we would be negotiating trade deals with different galaxies at this point.

Like an average IQ above 80

>SNSJSJSJS
>SJSJJSJSJSS
>SJSJSSJSJSJS

what did this retarded fucking nigger mean by this

Look at Ethiopia. The one African country that Europe never colonized. Its as primitive as the rest of Africa. The confluence of socio-economic and environmental factors that led to industrialization in Europe seems to have pretty much been a one in a billion fluke that would have never happened anywhere else.

Also work ethic

I've only observed very few Sup Forums-manufactured personalities that retained this degree of ideological purity at the expense of rationality.
I'm impressed.

The literal definition omits the belief in ones own racial superiority though, it only states that you are an adherent to the concept of race.

But either way, you believe race exists. Why?
What are the parameters of a certain race?
Are all people of the same race inherently superior to that of another?

>Then there's the anti-White definition of racist that says "If you're White you're a racist."

Is this all that you've studied?

>There's nothing wrong

Well, what IS wrong to you?

>The genocide of the White race.

Every race is being homogenized by globalist policies, it isn't your race being exterminated, it's everyones.

It nearly happened in China 700 years earlier, but Mongols happened, so the next government erased their own history.

looks like a typical niggerhood in america

>The literal definition omits the belief in ones own racial superiority though,
No one can deny if any race is superior to all the others, it is the White race.

>it only states that you are an adherent to the concept of race.
If you believe race exists, race matters and the White race has the right to exist you're called a racist.

>But either way, you believe race exists. Why?
Because it makes sense. And the evidence.

>Are all people of the same race inherently superior to that of another?
Generally, yes.

>Well, what IS wrong to you?
There's nothing wrong with me. There's nothing wrong with being racist or pro-White.

>Every race is being homogenized by globalist policies,
Except the policies are directed only against White countries. You don't see China being flooded with millions of non-Asians every single year, do you?
You don't see Japan being told how being 99% Asian is "racist" and that they diversity and multiculturalism, do you?

>globalist policies,
You mean Jewish policies.

There's only one race in the entire planet threatened with genocide. The White race.

>it isn't your race being exterminated, it's everyones.
Wrong. After Whites cease to exist there'll still be niggers, sandniggers, spics, chinks, gooks, and kikes. Only the White race is threatened with genocide

Arguments Regarding the Existence of Races
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

Biological Differences Between the Races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html

The Biological Reality of Race
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOmNGkLlk0

DNA Proof of Racial Differences
dailystormer.com/dna-proof-of-racial-differences-more-facts-come-to-light/

Human Bio-Diversity Reading List
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Race
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race

Race Differences in Intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

Race, Evolution and Behavior
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm

Race is More than Skin Color!
youtube.com/watch?v=EU4cvmk44MQ

Races Exist - How Could You Ever Doubt It?
youtube.com/watch?v=ft6ZVFwURl4

The Reality of Human Races
youtube.com/watch?v=H1ePILrB11c

Ten Fallacies of Race Denial
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZurClqPGLc

Race and Reason - Carleton Putnam
archive.org/details/RaceAndReason

Race and Reality - Carleton Putnam
archive.org/details/RaceAndReality

>; it is the White race
In what regards?
Asians best most you in education, and Africans best you in athleticism.

>and the Whiter race has the right to exist you're called a racist

Technically it has none, but either way you don't necessarily see racism as wrong, so I don't see why you're butthurt about that anyway.

>Because it makes sense. And the evidence.
That's a good way of providing neither.

>Generally, yes.
See above. Now I'm just waiting for what you consider to be superior.

>There's nothing wrong with me.
I asked what is wrong TO you, so I'm assuming reading comprehension would be what's with.

>Except the policies are directed only against White countries.

I suppose you did kind of shoot yourself in the foot with representative democracy, but this is a fascist board and all, so I suppose there's no point in holding a group consensus, now is there?
Also this is largely a matter of proximity, not to mention resources.
Besides, you're free to breed with non-whites. Nobody is telling you not to. In fact, they are encouraging you. It is YOU, the racist, who stares down your nose at them and expect what, sympathy in return?
Also, once white people are "bred out," what then? Will the Asians and Blacks and Arabs continue to breed amongst themselves, or will they start interbreeding as well?
The answer is the latter, because it is already happening.

>Wrong
As above.

>You mean Jewish policies.

Partially. I don't believe the Jews invented democracy.

And I could cite sources refuting the existence of race. In terms of this conversation, the length it would take to research one another's materials would extend past the convenience of our daily routines.
So I ask you instead to expound upon the evidence provided and structure an argument based on the details, then cite your source, rather than shoving hours worth of material in my face when I could do the exact same thing to you.

>In what regards?
In virtually everything.

>Asians best most you in education,
Have you ever even seen the bell curve models? Sure, there are a few asians that are smarter than Whites (what are you, an IQ Supremacist?) but in general Whites are smarter than Asians.

>and Africans best you in athleticism.
"MUH SPORTZ!"

And Whites best darkies in swimming.

>Technically it has none,
So since no race has the right to exist I guess that means there was nothing wrong with the Holocaust?

>Now I'm just waiting for what you consider to be superior.
White society. White achievements.

>I asked what is wrong TO you
Ah. Misread. Never said I was perfect. ;)

What is wrong to me is White genocide and anti-White beliefs.

>It is YOU, the racist, who stares down your nose at them and expect what, sympathy in return?
No, I expect them to allow us to secure the existence of our race or we'll force it.

>Also, once white people are "bred out," what then?
The world will go on without higher life forms.

> Will the Asians and Blacks and Arabs continue to breed amongst themselves, or will they start interbreeding as well?
They'll continue on because the policies against Whites are not used against them.

>Partially. I don't believe the Jews invented democracy.
The Jews have subverted White countries to push their anti-White beliefs.

>And I could cite sources refuting the existence of race.
Of course you could. You anti-Whites love claiming that race isn't real and that we're all equal.

But guess what? Even if race was only skin color and even if the White race was the worst race on the planet we'd still have the right to exist.

looks like a COD map

>In virtually everything
Go on...

>Have you ever seen the bell curve models
This is largely societal conditioning. If you aren't a smart Asian, you don't get to go to school, not to mention many Asian countries remain impoverished as well, for reasons far more complicated than "muh genetics" or "muh oppression."

>"MUH SPORTZ"
I see. So instead of admitting that a black man is superior to you in long distance running, you'd rather stamp your foot and consider the race beneath you.

That is childish.

>Whites best darkies in swimming

I forget that the only valid competitions are the ones where whites happen to win.

>Holocaust

No that was outright murder.

>White society. White achievements.

Like paper, sails, gunpowder, mathematics, etc.?
Careful with your answer there.

>White genocide and anti-White beliefs.

Being...

>to secure the existence of our race

Your "race" doesn't technically exist. It is a neurotic classification scheme with intensifying degrees of specificity.
It is the "no true scotsman" fallacy full swing.

>The world will go on without higher life forms.

Ayy, then it is your biological duty to uplift the genetics of inferior mudlings, right? How can you expect your genes to be dominant if they are so easily corrupted by another's?

>the policies against Whites are not used against them.

I have yet to see an official mandate banning white people from breeding amongst themselves.

>The Jews have subverted White countries to push their anti-White beliefs.

Subversion isn't inherently Jewish. The entire history of Europe is built on subversion.
I may be wrong, but I believe even Machiavelli was Anti-Semitic.

>We'd still have the right to exist.

How do you define this right?
Please get back to me as soon as you can.

>black
>right

third thread in an hour.

africa is the richest continent on the planet in terms of resource wealth, they're just universally too stupid to access or exploit their resources. most fertile soil, big dumb docile animals begging to be domesticated, diamonds, coal, oil, gold... you name it

wuz

brutal

Is it "KANGZ. The Movie"?

Now how are they gonna build spaceships when they're all on welfare paid for by whitey?

>they're just universally too stupid to access or exploit their resources

Space-time compression, not that you would have the slightest clue what that is, is much easier to develop in a smaller, diverse continent that has an extreme lack of a massive fucking desert and thick, ferocious jungles.

Remind them that they're superhero was created by White guy Stan Lee & Jew man Jack Kirby.

>That is childish.
Said the person that claims niggers are superior to Whites cuz "muh sportz"

>you'd rather stamp your foot and consider the race beneath you.
Their race is beneath mine because niggers have never contributed anything to society.

>I forget that the only valid competitions are the ones where whites happen to win.
...As he tries to imply that darkies are better cause they run faster.

>No that was outright murder.
But you do know that genocide isn't just "gas chambers" and "mass murder" right?

Genocide Convention
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention#Definition_of_genocide
Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Also, the Holocaust didn't happen.
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

>Careful with your answer there.
So because some non-Whites might've invented some things that doesn't mean Whites are superior? lmao

>Your "race" doesn't technically exist.
You say Whites don't exist so that the idea of Whites being subjected to GENOCIDE might be dismissed.

>I have yet to see an official mandate banning white people from breeding amongst themselves.
Yet you've seen mandates flooding White countries with non-Whites and promoting anti-White beliefs?

>How do you define this right?
Our right to exist is inherent. We don't have to explain or justify it. You have to explain and justify the claim that Whites don't have the right to exist and that White genocide is acceptable.

>they havent figured out that more than two wheels allows it to balance easily
just imagine, they might invent the tricycle in 200 years

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>this is what a black man's trophy wife looks like
o i am laffin reddit

bicycles have pedals, this runs on gravity. pedal technology requires an early medieval understanding of mechanics, this is at least 200 years away for them

lolno
they'd be nearly wiped out from fucking aids, ebola, and starvation.

she's a witch and is being dealt with accordingly

Blacks didnt live in the desert, they are called SUB SAHARAN africans, and there are literally gorillas with a higher IQ than the sub-saharan average and gorillas famously come from the mountain jungles

She's completely right.

youtu.be/3NXC4Q_4JVg

>Said the person
No, I am merely presenting the contradictions inherent in your ideological framework.
I don't believe in race.

>As he tries to imply that darkies are better

You would have to admit that under your own classification. That is the whole point of that statement.

>Genocide

>(d)
What measures are intended to prevent births from white people?
Are you so insecure in yourself that you believe that social conditioning is enough to strip you of the will to breed?
Why should you be allowed to if that's the case?

>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

White children are not being taken from their homes, or ripped from their mothers. Populations in the Middle East and Africa are being displaced into Europe. This is completely different.

>So because some non-whites.

Seeing as how they managed to thousands of years before you would imply that yes, Whites aren't inherently superior in every field.

>You say Whites don't exist
Nobody is saying YOU as a person, do not exist. YOU, as a citizen are entitled to the same rights as anyone else, which involves not being subjected to legitimate, state-authorized genocide.

>Yet you've seen mandates flooding White countries

From who? The government? Where is the policy that says WHITES SHOULDN'T BREED and I will agree that there is genocide occurring in Europe.

>Our right to exist is inherent. We don't have to explain or justify it.

That is circular as fuck.

>You have to explain and justify the claim that Whites don't have the right to exist.
We have. No race actually does.

>White genocide is acceptable.
Again, there are no mandates. There will never be mandates. You are paranoid.

Holy shit, these fucking savages...

Can't even hold a phone right.

WE WUZ SCIFI N SHIET

No, but the Sahara IS a massive barrier between them and one of the biggest trade routes in history, so big in fact you staged a crusade under the guise of religion for it.
No trade = no development

They hadnt even invented the wheel when whites came

Define "race" and I'll give you an answer.
It might be more reasonable to say "breeds"

(muffled rap music)

wtf is that black ayy lmao
why the fuck are their arms and legs so long