Trump faces backlash over $3M Holocaust Museum cuts

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

archive.is/4a6CC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fR4a9kF8rA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

digits and they all burn

THREE MILLION, WHY THAT'S ONLY HALF OF SIX MILLION
OY VEYYYYYYYY

It was six million but the Jews haggled a discount.

>cuts
>remains at same budget as last year
love when the media mentions cuts, and what the "cuts" usually are is off of projected growth

Jews aside, good to see wasteful spending cut

I've been there and it's seriously ridiculous. They have you walk through a boxcar and on the other side there's a pile of shoes, which is accompanied by some sort of sad ambient music to try and make it feel "powerful" or something.
I was suspended from school (since I went there on a field trip) for saying that the Holocaust "doesn't add up"

>3 million dollars
>To pay a handful of people to give tours and recite speeches
There's no reason it should cost that kind of money to run a museum that's already established. Even when you factor in employees, electricity and general utility costs.

Even when remembering their worst supposed tragedy always expect jews to turn it into a money making scheme.

>we are financing a museum about the holocaust on tax payer money

That's retarded, what the hell America.

His obsessive scrutinizing of social and alt media (instead of making American great again) has tipped him off to the fact his numbers are plummeting largely due to his excessive crawling to kykes. So this pretend cut in the 'cost museum is an attempt to get in people's good books. He'll just slip (((them))) ten million under the table next time he has them over for lunch

>$3M Holocaust Museum cuts
OY VEY! without the 3 million there could be annudda shoah, I mean if you could prevent the holocaust with just 12 million dollars wouldn't you? Is a 120 million not worth it for the lives of 6 trillion, just give up the 20 billion dollars! Germony would give us the full 400 billion we need, you don't want to be Nazis by holding back the 10 trillion shekels goyum

>3 bazillion in cuts

Oh gawd

Checked.

We were giving three fucking million to a museum that can literally never add any exhibits? Fuck that, cut away.

>this was totally real in my mind goy. fund my museum

Dont question us goyim

SIX MILLION? IT WAS 60 MILLION YOU EVIL ANTI SEMITE

If h*tler were alive today this is exactly what he'd be doing.

I've been their too, that boxcar's walls are so goddamn flimsy looking, why didn't the jews kick out the sides and jump off???? the official stories included stopping to remove the dead,throwing babies off by villages, murdering each other over bread. Jesus Christ the more you think about it the worse story it becomes

>survive the gas chambers 7 times
>get killed by the masturbating machine

And who can forget the Auschwitz torture pool?

kek, never forget

Serious question. Why are they government funded? And why so much money?

dont forget the 6 simoleon!

>3 million in cuts

why does any museum need this amount of money? seems like a waste desu

Look what happens when the USA doesn't fully fund Israel and fight it's wars!

Real bird-eye view footage of the events:
youtube.com/watch?v=1fR4a9kF8rA

We all miss Bob.

Why the fuck is there even a Holocaust museum in this fucking country to begin with?

I didn't even happen here and we were the ones who put an end to it in Europe.

>Ladders were then removed

Didn't know jews were real life Sims

>Why the fuck is there even a Holocaust museum in this fucking country to begin with?
Why the fuck do the kikes in Hollyjew pump out 6 million Holocaust movies/books/TV etc every year? Because the good goys willingly pay for it to avoid getting called an anti-semite

>trump
>backlash

He's cutting a lot of things. It's almost like he's trying to balance the budget or something.

>balance the budget or something
imagine that.

This.
Top kek user.

This is a tiny amount of the money we pay to various jews for nothing. We've got a long way to go before we're out of the kike hole.

>The reduction, which would return the Museum’s budget to its 2016 level of $54 million, roughly a 5 percent decrease

Oh the humanity. Impeachment when?

OOY VEEEEEEEY!

nah, they are moving to guilt as a form of debt slavery/control now. No money needed.

>let the bodies hit the floor

name one thing trump has done and hasnt faced backlash for it. i dare you. ney, i double dare you!

What the fuck did they need that much money for?

The older i get the more i realize that a good portion of Museums need to get their funding cut. It is sad, but a lot of these places just turn into ghetto hangouts

I will never not laugh at the rholocauster.

Has anyone actually gone to Auschwitz for a tour and asked about these stories? I'd love to see the tour guide's reactions when someone asks to see the masturbation machines or where to buy the tickets to ride on the rail cart that throws people into a matted "oven".

>Trump’s new budget would deny that request, keeping the budget at the 2016 level of $54 million instead of the requested $57 million, according to The Hill.
w-why would a museum need a $50 million budget? what the heck?!

>jump from roofs with umbrellas

Trump no!

Apparently there are 57 holohoax museums in the US, 59 if you account for the two online ones (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_memorials_and_museums_in_the_United_States), but you have to ask why the fuck there is 57 holohoax museums IN THE US?

Oh, a lot of those are just memorials, but you get the point.

Why does it cost so much? How much is the director being paid?

The Holocaust-coaster is obviously retarded, but I never got the reaction to the masturbation machines. Honestly sounds like some plausible Nazi science shit to me...

>Do the right thing
>Spend less
>Get shit

Confirmed, USA will pass off from a republican democracy to, well, I don't know but it will be a definitely superior political system, finally will it get rid of the "muh democracy" larpers.

>9966
Checked

>6 million? what do you need 3 million for?

If you believe in it, the Holocaust is almost 100 fucking years old. Get over it.

How much hentai have you seen?

fukken rolling

Shouldnt Merkel pay for this? America didnt LOLocaust

So what the fucks going on, is this guy on our side or not?