I HATE WHITE PEOPLE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HRqX22EGumQ

BLACK MAN CALLS FOR RACE WAR

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Minnesotaboyy/with_replies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negro_Rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As a black man, I just want to say that you shouldn't try to fight us because we're physically superior. So please just stand down.

I'd like to see them try

nice bait

Don't give him your views. It helps them generate money and popularity.

Well you are welcome here then! Usually the folks who are full of rage towards another race are actually the most open and honest in our society, and I bet if we could get all the racist bastards together we could actually form a coalition to destroy the globalists.

WE

as another black man i support my fellow niggas word
you just have no chance against us white boi

oooh a pieca candy!

newfag bait

Luckily we are smarter and have superior firearms. Bears are stronger than us too - I don't see them having human rugs in their dens.

flag the shit then.

twitter.com/Minnesotaboyy/with_replies just call him a nigger on twitter

Hey what a coincidence I want race war too!

>This question is simply unique because i get it all the time
hmm

mah nigga

>Luckily we are smarter

yeah, that's why we're outbreeding you everywhere, right?

>superior firearms

Guess what happens when we have guns too? thats right

dobar govnopost

DAS RITE

FUCK U WHITEY
WE
WIN

WUZ

SMACKS LIPS DAS RITE

Funny that the colored races won because white people gave them the sword, stuck their own heads on the chopping block and literally said "please kill me".

Where is the old pride of colored folks? Where are the Marcus Garvey's? Now it is paternalistic and condescending white people doing the saving for minorities.

lost

Why do blacks think beaners are going to side with them? It's always them lumping brown people with them. Most mexicans or hispanics or whatever the fuck they call themselves always side with white people not niggers

This
Nothing finer than a thread on Sup Forums with racists from half a dozen races trying to save the planet
lovinit

Everyone knows blacks can't shoot. PS outbreeding doesn't make you smarter - it makes you retarded. Once you reach critical mass and there aren't enough whites to support you, you will stave. You are setting yourselves up for starvation.

I hear that Serbian pussy is loose as shit, as a black man do you just ass fuck them to bust your nut? Thinking of traveling to Europe this summer and want to hear your experiences

yea that is why you people went into slavery by white people because we are physically weaker

take it from me i fucking hate white people

this, been to mexico and beaners hate blacks with a passion

True that, plus most other blacks such as Haitians and Africans hate the american nigger as well.

I know. Why do they have to be so evil and oppressive? We should demand reparations or go to war.

Christ we need to retake Africa. We'd capture it in a matter of days...

Does he know that there are 3.5 times as many white people than blacks. Does he know that white people will use advanced tech instead of knives and pistols?

I thought you guys were Muslims?

lol

They HATE blacks. And while whites may not want Mexicans flooding over the border, we don't really have a problem with them. They're not offing each other in record numbers. They're not violent criminals. We will unify to put down a black plague.

>I used to enjoy videogames, but then one day you thought it was funny, and you called me a nigger

As a person of color (Black Man) I absolutely agree. These slav girls get wet every time they see me. It's amazing. Literally drowning in pussy

>Hates white people
>Posts numerous clips of armenians, indians, and spics.

KANGZ

I've been saying that my dream would be to gather a strong group of whites, go to Somalia and just take over. Start a new, in Africa. Build a fortress to keep out the blacks.

this
As a person of color(Nigger) he's absolutely right

In that video he says he didn't hate white people until someone called him a nigger while he was online gaming

what an overly sensitive faggot nigger

Do not give this disgusting animal clicks.

flagged

Dude. This fight will not be about size of your dick or hip hop. You are shit in everything else.

An ignorant racist nigger. What a surprise.

Of course you're drowning in pussy. Niggers can't swim.

They are shit in dick size too.

ahahah good one. I'll remember that. You know what's fucked up? There are white people in the comments who agree with that shit. what the fuck man

Who cares? It's a literal nobody on YouTube. Retarded niggers like this aren't suddenly of any importance now that they can upload their coon faces saying shit on a website.

Lmao just over 300 likes, over 3k dislikes.

But itd be funny to see his channel taken down.

N SHIET

this

Why do blacks have to always compare shit with sex or other basic material stuff? We could be talking about economics and they would clap back with "yeah but I fucks last night"

yeah. he's a nerd.

I think that level-headed people have a very real duty to demonstrate disapproval of such literally dangerous ideas like a race war in a first world country.

Staying silent and comfortable in the knowledge that the guy's opinion is stupid and not popular doesn't help. The guy could very well go on a mass shooting, and then the lefties will autistically screech that we need to ban guns more. This guy and others like him need to be told clearly and repeatedly, "no, your ideas are bad and you need to chill out". The slightest bit of positive reinforcement might be all he needs to do something major, to say nothing of recruiting other nignogs or white-guilt-ridden idiots into his ideology.

Yeah youd be surpised how racist mexicans are. They fucking despise black people

It does sound a bit like a rap lyric. "Catch me drownin' in da pussy 'cause a nigga can't swim, fuck a white bitch then I tag da homie in."

How racist are they

>That's like saying if a slave took the slave masters whip and started whipping the slave master that would be reverse slavery. But reverse slavery never existed and neither does reverse racism

What did he mean by this?

>White people making us look bad.
>Shows mexican filming Trump car in the hood
>Blacks trash car
>Fucking white people made them do that

Stopped watching, what the fuck is this shit?

yeah, total faggot nerd

Jewtube is trying to get rid of this nigger because his racial hatred would redpill whites.

This nigger redpilled at least 100 whites on spot. He did more than any white content creator calling for ethno nationalism.

If only the nog would make 1000 more videos and other nogs did the same.

Its a lie. Niggers always hate white people because they are jealous of them. Hell if a white man is not wealthier then he is most likely better looking and is more likely to get a white woman.

And we all know how niggers want to fuck white women. That is why they only hate white men. A nigger wants to steal everything that a white man created and owns

>drowning

huurrrr muh dik!

Can you not be a retard and avoid underage Russian trolls? There are like 5000 niggers in all Ukraine what are the odds of talking to one?

its always the same paterns with these idiots, all the black people i know who are proud to be americans or canadian first are the one who traveled overseas and saw a different view of the world and they all came back to the same conclusions
>if you think white north americans are bad wait until you go to asia or even europe
>i don't want to be associated with these crazy muslim somalians

then they all came back and became republicans or realized that everyone can be friends if they're united under nationalists values

As a white man, I just want to say, that you shouldn't try to fight us because we're mentally superior. So please stand down. We have fought massive battles our entire existence. It's what we do. No really. It's what we DO.
We do it rather damn fucking well too.

A race war sounds pretty good. Asians remain neutral, while the primary battle is whites vs. niggers and sand niggers. Pacific Islanders, native Americans ect. can sit it out.

Good.
At the end of the race war victory will just be one more thing that niggers think we stole.

yeah, I get know a tattoo artist who seemed really normal and quiet, mexican guy, then one day we were kicking it after I finished getting some work done and he asked me if I wanted a beer, I walk into his little back room, and he has all kinds of nazi memorabilia, and we almost immediately start talking about how niggers are retarded, and always get shit tattoos like stars with misspelled names inside of them, or ugly fucking nigger kid faces splotched on their already shit colored skin, he calls them easy money, we both have a laugh, do a line, then go to a strip club.
mexicans are degenerate, but they're my kind of degenerate.

Let's see if mister nog is awake

PATREON GIBS

Doesn't Patreon have an anti-racism policy?
Can't we get it cancelled?

I hate white liberals more than I hate any race. I actually think the races could get along if the leftists were dealt with harshly.

Fine with me. The sooner humanity comes to terms with the fact that Homo Sapiens are tribalistic primates not meant to mix the better.

>Implying that niggers donate

As da otha brotha here dem whit bois don got noneda skills we moop boop for da noods

>fuck with white people

yea that always works out well for minorities

hahahahah
niiiiiiggggerrr hehehhehe
we literally own the planet
you think webms on here show the chimps and chinks as evil?
maaaaan. wait until you find out that white people are the most evil and powerful force you'll ever meet
THE MOST EVIL
WE WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER

HAHAHAHHA
> TRIES TO LABEL US WITH RACIAL SLURS
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
U CAN'T EVEN FUCKING INSULT US
HAHAHHAhahAHAHHHHAAA

It would be funny if we manage to get rid of the niggers in a race war that they started

Their brains can't comprehend basic mathematics let alone economics. Just take one look at Africa.

he IS a fucking nigger
hahahahahahahahahaha
we aren't racist
you JUST ARE FUCKING LOWER
YOU ARE A FUCKING NIGGER
WE'RE NOT RACIST
WE'RE JUST HONEST

Those video games were created by white people.

What is he an honorary white person?

As I black man I disagree. All of our violence is just a social act. We are actually very weak physically and mental.

sure

Top fucking kek

It's actually simple for Europeans to take over the world. We use strategy and integrated warfare. Africans, Muslims, South Asians are all horrible at strategic warfare.

70 years on and they still don't understand blitzkrieg.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negro_Rebellion
they tried this before and they got BTFO

Niggers are like fragile little children begging for attention & to be coddled... just let them cry, they will shut up and take a nap just like an infant!
besides anyone of them with a high 80's IQ would know we could wipe them out in a matter of weeks any moment we wish!

All it would take to conquer Africa is to send masses of drugs to Africa.

Blacks are proven to be the weakest when it comes to battling drugs. Most of Africa would be filled with junkies.

Heroin would become the currency in Africa

>ooga boogas all get together and declare war on whitey
>less than one percent of whites fight
>those that against niggers are killed by whites fighting for niggers

Seems this nig is an attention whore. He challenged idubbbz to a fight for saying nigger. Anything to not be irrelevant.