Donald Trump HATES this photo of his two sons. Please don't share it

Donald Trump HATES this photo of his two sons. Please don't share it.

yeah dawg we totally get what your saying

>Darkness lay over the world and a hero, Azor Ahai, was chosen to fight against it. To fight the darkness, Azor Ahai needed to forge a hero's sword. He labored for thirty days and thirty nights until it was done. However, when he went to temper it in water, the sword broke. He was not one to give up easily, so he started over. The second time he took fifty days and fifty nights to make the sword, even better than the first. To temper it this time, he captured a lion and drove the sword into its heart, but once more the steel shattered. The third time, with a heavy heart, for he knew before hand what he must do to finish the blade, he worked for a hundred days and nights until it was finished. This time, he called for his wife, Nissa Nissa, and asked her to bare her breast. He drove his sword into her breast, her soul combining with the steel of the sword, creating Lightbringer, while her cry of anguish and ecstasy left a crack across the face of the moon

Barron is Azor Ahai Reborn

Is there any record of Azor Aha being autistic?

They look like different people today. Losing fat and getting a seasoned expression on your face can do wonders.

Yes, see: Rhaegar

Eric Trump still looks like a degenerate even today. Donald Trump Jr. was like Ivanka though and had some work done. In Ivanka's case, she had a LOT of work done. Just compare the photos. That nose alone must have cost a fortune.

They look fine now. Whatever. They sure did look fuckin stupid before.

This can't be an untouched photo. Those fat necks look shopped and the mouths have been tampered with

Still want a slav qt waifu, Sup Forums?

Stop fat shaming.

gross

Wrong.
>Bends Knee

Democrats are not people

JEsus is that really them? What the fuck?

He doesn't seem like the kind of father who would hate any picture of his smiling children. Let me guess, you're a nu-male pro-abortion queer who has no capability of having children yourself, so you can't imagine what parent-child relationships are like.

Clearly shopped.

I'm thinking the same thing.

The woman on the right looks oddly familiar.

I thought so initially but you can do the standard photoshop filters that normally reveal blatant shops and there's literally nothing.

Try it.

We buzzfeed nao

Try this one. I shopped it.

Trump is genetic trash. I cant wait till they start balding like daddy.

Eyes too close together

I don't need to. I can spot shops from the pixels, and from having seen quite a few shops in my time.

>dead blank eyes

The autistic gaze is terrifying.

I didn't realize I was dealing with an expert.

stop posting this obese frog

Cool photoshopped pic, bro.

Now detect my subtle shop.

>I didn't realize I was dealing with an expert.

Do the kiddies here really not recognize the meme? Jesus christ I'm getting way too old to be here

well i wont sleep for awhile

i like to think he does, if he doesn't then this place has really gone to shit

thats what my son would look with her?
thats a shooting just waiting to happen wtf

But your son will have great tits

he looks good in that uniform

PERFECT
E
R
F
E
C