So what was the reason that the "migrant crisis" happened? Why did they let literally everyone in...

So what was the reason that the "migrant crisis" happened? Why did they let literally everyone in? Why did they let in Africans who had nothing at all to do with the conflicts in the middle east to come in? Why wasn't it stopped? From where I can see it it will be near impossible to recover from this. What a disaster.

Gaddafi and Assad kept up the barricades. Once those fell the niggers saw free entry to Europe. Who wouldn't want to move from a shithole to Europe?

Coudenhove-Kalergi plan.

(((reason)))

Because what can you do, torpedo their dinghies? Let them drown when they capsise? Blockade the European Mediterranean coast?
Obviously the answer to these questions is "yes," but the euros are pussies.

Jews.

If I were in charge, refugee crisis would last for a week at most.

But the africans had nothing at all to do with the syrian war. I am baffled and was baffled about the sheer numbers and why the hell they were allowed in.

From what I can see there is quite a straightforward way to recover...

The elite is claiming that they are the manual "workers" that Europe needs (would have needed before industialization, but the dumb masses gobble it up anyways).
The real reason is that Europe is still too powerful, nad they need it to be like America - divided racially and politically.
That is so that they could work on Project Greater Israel in peace.

Best post. Destabilization of northern africa and the middle east was not a fluke.

Elites want NWO police stat and war in europe.
Also jews hates germany.

>So what was the reason that the "migrant crisis" happened?
Greece. Simple as that. Greece started ferrying them to the EU mainland in contravention of the Dublin and Schengen agreements.

Yeah, Gaddafi warned us but we just laughed

We had a deal with Gaddafi, we paid him a few billions and in exchange he would stop the niggers, then France and the (((US))) decided Gaddafi was bad and killed him, with no government Libya became the starting point for all the boat niggers

Niggers liked those slave ships so much...

Hilldawg broke lybia which was catching the Africans before going to Europe. Then ObamaDawg and BushDawg destroyed the mid east. Not europe is getting mass migration of low IQ people from two side and 10s of 3rd world countries.

The USA is responsible for this, your welcome, we have helped you to be enriched by culture "explosions".....

I honestly get pissed when the media talks about all these women and children making this perilous journey. Every single picture/video I have seen of these invaders are overwhelmingly adult males. It's quite literally fake news that we are hearing.

By the way, all those Africans in rags in mexico a while back. All men. Where did they end up?

They are probably all on trial for rape in California at this point

imagine the smell

>Why did they let literally everyone in?

Let's be real here, we had a migrant crisis for a long time before that. Ever since we let in """""guest""""" workers"
2015 was the wake up call Europe needed. We gotta thank Mergl for that.