*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
Have you heard about our Lord and savior Kek? Shaladiy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1wou6VL9E
knowyourmeme.com/forums/meme-research/topics/33368-t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look what you created Sup Forums

kill me now

He does not look white.

Have you seen Sup Forums meetups? They're mostly not white.

Noone on Sup Forums is white.

Also, fuck the niggers.

>we must save the white race

OY VEY GOYIM WHATEVA YOU DO DO NOT LET YOUR VIEWS BE KNOWN IN PUBLIC!

Why would non whites come here? Is it like a victim complex thing or cuck thing or whatever where they want to be insulted and shat on and get off to it?

To feel "in"?
Honestly, as a non-autistic looking white guy I wouldn't dare show my face here.

Kekistan is so rebbit it hurts

*No Americans on Sup Forums are white

SHABADABADOOOOOOOOO PRAISE KEK HAHAHA Xd

He's white in the good old USA.

I blame Sargon for the kikestan shitty meme.

remember guys,their our useful idiots/goys,it only brings more secrecy to the real Sup Forums

This isnt the first fucker that I've seen wearing lorica segmentata for this, sad sacks of shit. It doesnt even fit him. He should be hanged for this.

Are /pol racist White race warriors or just shitskins talking about race wars?

Holy fuck what am I even doing here, I do not want to be associated with all these shitskins and beta losers.

Are you White?

Only shitskins are dumb enough to have a meet up in real life.

>"""white""" americans

White supremacists foot soldiers are not white. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

Are YOU White? I head that Georgians consider themselves White Europeans. But Russians consider the Caucasus Churkas?

>'''''''British'''''''' nationalists

Good evening brother! I am here to relieve you of your post, I shall stand vigil for the night! Praise kek, shadilay!

Probably not by Sup Forums standards since I have brown eyes and I'm French/German ancestry.

We are native isolated people mostly, so not white, we are closer to Iranians. but we can be fairly white looking.

No, cuck knight here is 100% reddit. He was at an event trying to start fights with White Nationalists, antagonizing absolutely everyone.
I'm pretty sure hes the one who got the shit knocked out of him a couple days back.

BASED NIGGERS DONT FORGET TO WEAR YOUR MAGA HATS WHILE BASED JAMAL FUCKS YOUR SISTER

hahahahahaha haha

>this is the "right wign"

hahahah

Beautiful flag my friend!

Jack Patillo is a secret kekistan autist

Kek

Its OK user I'm here to help.

Sup Forums didn't create this, reddit and sargon is at fault here.

One of the problem with kekistanis is that they're saying to the left "h-hey we have based black man, we're not racist, look".

For example they did not have the balls to say "march against islam".

allowing r/t_d to settle here was a mistake

i really hate women

wow Americans are so fucking stupid and gay, why do they do this shit?

Stop projecting

>all these cringey recent photos
what the fuck have we created

We call them this because they are tanned due to living in the south and hairy as fuck due to living in mountains. They are whiter than any american posting on pol

We dont care about immigration as long as it is LEGAL immigration, okay dude?

We are all Americans and what matters is the constitution, true Americana!

America is fucked

So they can pretend to be westerners for a while

nice

Covfefe. Glory to the frog.
But if you block my path for another second I'm going to consider you Antifa in disguise and pull that armor off you and beat you with it. I swear to Kek.

You do not trust appearances. He is a condecorated veteran of the meme wars.

>Shaladiy
>not Shadylie

swing and a miss

Race is all there is

I think I've seen enough.

This site is dead and these faggots killed it.

Join a White Nationalist group and start making a difference, or these reddit civic cuck nationalists will be the future of conservative politics in America. Milo will be the future of so called conservative thought.
These cucks are nothing but useful idiots of our enemy. We have to lead by example and drown these retards out so the salvageable among them realize the error of their ways and join our side.

Call me naive, but where does someone find a group like that? I only have a couple like-minded friends in my city.

THIS IS WHY THE PETERSON PILL IS IMPORTANT.
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD, YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF TOGETHER.
STEP 1. CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM
STEP 2. GET SOME DECENT CLOTHING
STEP 3. GET A FUCKING JOB
STEP 4. DON'T BE FAT
STEP 5. DON'T BE SOCIALLY AUTISTIC
STEP 6. FIX YOUR FAMILY
STEP 7. FIX YOUR COMMUNITY
STEP 8. FIX YOUR COUNTRY.

I want to start a chapter or Kek in the region between Vienna and Bratislava? Any displaced kekistani zealots want to help that live there. #maga

There are tons of region specific organizations, lots of things in the south, but these groups tend to be baby boomer generation. Not exactly the type of thing a young person would join.
If you're looking for something to find online start with Daily Stormer, Red Ice Radio, Radix Journal, National Policy Institute, The Right Stuff radio. Familiarize yourself with the works of Kevin MacDonald, Jared Taylor, and other prominent figures on the intellectual side of the movement.
Make yourself known in the community, get vetted, and get involved.

But why are you calling us a central Asian slur?
can't you just call us gryzuns, neither is offensive btw, come up with something better.

We don't call you like this. Maybe some gopniks do, but they will call anyone non-russian a "churka" even if he is a swede.

It has nothing to do with central Asia or appearance, churka is a piece of firewood, it implies that these people are dumb as wood and only fit the oven.

>No one
That's just the americans my brown friend.

I say
"I am awoken. Praise his name."
And then walk around him.

I don't think you fully comprehend the people you share this place with

He is hach, not churka

Reminder that Sup Forums is the right-wing version of communists, SJWs, beta-leftists. Who browses an anonymous 1994-style Maltese spaghetti-circuitry board? People with mental problems. Edgy fatties. Guys who aren't sexually attractive enough to attract girls/guys and therefore isolate themselves at home instead of having a beer with the lads or taking a girl to the movies. Young kids and push-overs who support political ideologies to larp instead of promoting their own self-interest. If you had a career or a family you wouldn't have time to post here. You can show me a rich handsome and successful guy, and if he browses Sup Forums I can guarantee he has massive autism, a micro penis, sticks stuff up his ass or has something else wrong with him.

Can I be part of the white mans Auxilia, half white

Non-whites really like attention from White people. Try going on youtube or twitter and just being really mean to some nigger. They will keep replying to you for days.

I think I should stop browsing Sup Forums

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

Yes, but it originally was made up for central Asians.

From central asian to now Armenian slur? that's like calling a German Polack.

Which one of these stereotypes do you fit?

I'm aspie and a manlet with a baby face.

You project far too much

Speak for yourself

The whole praise Kek thing was mildly funny during the election thanks to the hype and the combination of digits, but Sup Forums and Sup Forums culture does noe transfer well to real life at all, and after Sargon and r/the_donald started using it, it all just went downhill so fucking rapidly.

It was always bad.
Nobody knew the origin of "kek", and also started abusing the "rare pepe" meme Sup Forums had started when Nikki Minaj tweeted one.

This. If they stopped being cucks it would actually be a great force. They're willing to physically fight, they just fight for the wrong reasons.

>punching right
Fucking hell...

As soon as Reddit starts using any meme you know it's gone stale. They're like the canary in the coal mine for memes

I hate plebbit kekistani cringefaggots more than anti-fa now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1wou6VL9E

Praise Kek! Shadilay!

t. coolest kids of the short bus

I think a lot of people who frequent Sup Forums have somehow forgotten their devil-may-care self-awareness.

it comes from World of Warcraft, if you're from the horde and type "lol", it will say "kek" instead

*Alliance members will see kek instead of lol

That was later, and also contributed to its popularity.
However, it started even earlier from South Korean players in Starcraft. Similar to the way we typed "lelelel" they did "kekekekeke", and it got popularized here. WOW very likely picked it up on purpose.

What does t. mean?

>Implying this place isn't satire

They are cosplaying racist white people. You, you moron.

it's the finnish way to say "regards"

I wouldn't talk if I were you. There are only 10 million swedes and you are already only 75%
"As of 2016, Statistics Sweden reported that around 2,320,000 or 23.2% of the inhabitants of Sweden were from a foreign background: that is, each such person either had been born abroad or had been born in Sweden to two parents who themselves had both been born abroad."

I always wanted children without having to actually procreate.

Hello summerfag
knowyourmeme.com/forums/meme-research/topics/33368-t

kek stuff is bullshit just like those forced bog memes, kek has been polluted and forced on some occasions. I always just think of "pepe" as feelsbadman or sadfrog

Looks like your typical """""white""""" amerisubhuman to me.

Autism was there before Sup Forums. Maybe it's the vaccines.

I assume these Kekistanis happen to be very pro-Israel and think Whites not wanting to commit demographic suicide are guilt of 'hate,' is that right?

Like anything youtube celebrities (puke) get hold of, though Sargon doesnt grasp this - becomes lame and/or coopted.

This said I still like the good Pepe memes. Since the (((media))) hates it, I still like it.

this kid is one sorry faggot.

Mmm George Zimmerman white