I'm living a dilemma : i don't know if i should keep living with my parents or move out

I'm living a dilemma : i don't know if i should keep living with my parents or move out.

I'm 26 years old for the record. I feel like society is pushing me out to live alone but the thing is they love me, and i love them.

My mom is very fusional with me and i'm her only child. Deep down she doesn't want to see me leave the house but she would respect my choice if i did. They both start to get old, and as they get older they start to have more and more (small for now, but still, knowing both of them especially my dad i know he's running into troubles considering his lifestyle) health problems.

I honestly don't know on which foot i should dance. A part of me still want to live with them and be a physical and moral ressource when they need it (the opposite applies too, obviously, having the support of your parents during bad times is amazing) and a part of me know that i need to cut the umbilical cord someday and live my life alone, plus they will be gone one day and i need to "prepare" myself for that.

What should i do ? What would be the least degenerate thing to do here ?

Fuck your mom.

if you've never lived on your own you need to do it just for a while at least

Won't solve the dilemma.
Sounds reasonable.

What is your salary, what do you do for a living?

Really guy, you shouldn't be on Sup Forums asking for life advice.

Get a season summer job away from home in a resort area. See how you feel after six months

>What would be the least degenerate thing to do here ?
There is nothing inherently degenerate about not moving out. For 1000s of years people have lived in their family homes into adulthood. It is the reasons why you haven't moved out that are degenerate. As a modern man you were expected to have moved across the country to start your career by now, except in extraordinary circumstances like illness.

There is not much you can do about this in the shot term. To be notdegenerate do the following.

1: clean and take care of your parents and the house, clean 1 room a day. Hoover a room or scrub the toilet, anything

2: get up early and shower, work for 8 hours a day doing something even if you don't have a job, learn to code, learn spanish, study, take a trip to the job center, work on starting a career in the long term

3: when you have a "job" insist on paying a token amount of "rent"

4: when you have a career, move out or pay a similar amount of rent as they would charge a stranger living at their house

It took my parents retiring to another state to get me to move out. I figured why pay rent if I didn't have to. I don't know what your seniors do when then retire, but if what I just said isn't likely to happen, you're going to have to muster the will to leave on your own.

Leave home and start a huwite family so your parents have grandchildren.

Living with your parents is logical. The Swiss aren't supposed to live like Amerifats anyway.

>Rome
>2,000 years ago
>multiple generations lived and died under the same roof
>having an estate large enough to accommodate a large family, house many slaves, host several guests, and be the location of social gatherings was considered a status symbol

>the western world
>today
>people who live with their parents are considered underachievers and the cultural drive is to leave home at 18 for some retarded reason

You know that housing bubble that crashed our economy? It was partly caused by this cultural lunacy we've got. Unmarried young adults have no business living by themselves.

Also if your parents really are getting old they'll probably be worried about being left on their own some years down the line. If you move out, keep it local.

>As a modern man you were expected to have moved across the country to start your career by now
What the fuck are you on about?

Don't fall for the "if you don't move out by 18 you're a loser" thing America seems to have a hard on for. Most of those kids end up moving back home because their boomer parents who set that bar drove up the cost of living.

If your parents like you being there and you contribute to the household, what's the big deal? If anything, just save as much money as you can and get yourself a nice place. Don't feel pressured to move if you're not ready.

opposite societal pressure in Ireland, everyone stays at home unless they have to move far away for work. Pressured to not waste money on rent.

Start by tidying your room.

no one will ever love you like your parents. There is an amazing thing in having the constant validation of people who gave birth to you. Do whatever feels right.

>i don't know if i should keep living with my parents or move out.

I'm sorry for not reading anything else. There's only 1 question. CAN you move out and live alone?

If the answer is yes, do it.
If the answer is no, don't do it yet.

Leaving your parents is good both for you and your parents, trust me.

This
If you have to find roommates. Shit, I'm 35 and have roommates (a function of the retarded housing prices where I'm at and not wanting to pay over 1200/month rent for a crappy apartment or purchase a house at twice its actual value), but get away from home. It's fucking necessary. You learn lessons you can't at home. You get more social credit, and well, it's just fucking good for you.

Can you live nearby? Obviously totally different in the States (on a plane don't know what my Flag will be) but I lived cross country (hours long flight) for years. Switzerland is so small and well connected train couldn't you have a happy medium and live half an hour to an hour train ride away? Then you can see them frequently (multiple times per month) and feel a part of their life but also they aren't your daily routine and you don't feel the lack of independence.

My wife and I just had a baby had a daughter and we left california because of course it is a degenerate place to raise a child but we moved to an hour drive from both of our parents. They will be close enough to help with our daughter, feel close to their granddaughter, be part of our lives but still it is not the same house or same town so we will feel that we are living independently

I think living alone but nearby could be a good situation, at least to try.

Here in Ireland is pretty common to live at home with the folks. My parents are of the opinion "look if you're looking for a place to stay, you can live with us". Il be heading to college next year so il be moving in to my aunts place. Aa for career wise I'm hoping to join the merchant navy but I highly doubt il even rent a place as il be at sea all the time.

Can you live nearby? Obviously totally different in the States (on a plane don't know what my Flag will be) but I lived cross country (hours long flight) for years. Switzerland is so small and well connected train couldn't you have a happy medium and live half an hour to an hour train ride away? Then you can see them frequently (multiple times per month) and feel a part of their life but also they aren't your daily routine and you don't feel the lack of independence.

My wife and I just had a baby had a daughter and we left california because of course it is a degenerate place to raise a child but we moved to an hour drive from both of our parents. They will be close enough to help with our daughter, feel close to their granddaughter, be part of our lives but still it is not the same house or same town so we will feel that we are living independently

I think living alone but nearby could be a good situation, at least to try.

Pic of your mom and i will answer your question

Lets be honest, those are some pretty good MILF tits.

From a non-relative perspective, obviously. Except your heads are getting fucked up with this edgy incest memeing.