When do you realized that a healthy lifestyle is the foundation of a good life

When do you realized that a healthy lifestyle is the foundation of a good life.

The true redpill is that our body is an instrument only able to perform perfect when tuned correctly. If tuned correct you truly can achieve the highest high.

Stay away from processed shit.

Pic related perfect break fast.

High fiber.
Healthy Oats.
Good veggies.
Raw cacao for mood.
Eggs for your brain.
Everything organic.

Other urls found in this thread:

truthseekerz.com/Arnold_Mucusless_Diet.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-11-02-eating-one-egg-a-day-may-lower-risk-of-stroke--/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4303863/
youtube.com/watch?v=ceFyF9px20Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pro mode:

No sodium added.
No sugar added.
Minimal heat.
Minimal processed shit.
No flour.
No dairy.
Dont peel the cucumber for test boost.

Extra bonus:

Add nut and seeds.

tfw no bone broth

Secret to healthy teeth.

> 2 carrots a day
> 1 spoon of salmon oil before break fast

Omega fatty acids and things you need to thoroughly chew will make your teeth hard af without any fluoridation.

Bone broth only once a year for 2 weeks straight for optimal intestine improvement.

Best combined with colon cleansing.

Meanwhile thousands more immigrants are bedding down in your country tonight

Looks gay
I eat a fuckhuge bowl of oats, an apple and a multi for breakfast

>mfw I eat ~5 oz of carrots and a can of salmon everyday

No wonder my dentist double and triple-checked my mouth in fascination and said that it's impossible for me to get cavities.

I like it, but it looks like you need to get it out onto a tray

>organic
>colon cleansing
op confirmed for retard

This is my user. Good job... if people would only know.

Whats wrong with an enema?

If you got skin or immunity issues I highly recommend to care about your intestines.

And organic may not be perfect but it overall has less Pestizide used and tastes better. Especially cucumbers. And if you want to it them without peeling organic is the way to go.

>Nice

I try to avoid dairy at least 50% percent of the days. Try your oats with e.g. orange juice or similar and add blueberries. Blueberries are fucking awesome.

This is a good start in the day though you may lack specific nutrients for your brain. Thats why the eggs fried in coconut fat at very very low temp. It is grrrreat for your system.

>Whats wrong with an enema?
If you get off on it, no problem
But you aren't "detoxifying" anything by doing it
>intestines
Enema doesn't reach most of them
Best way to help them is a good diet
>organic
is a meme
Unless you grow your own, there is assload of shit on organic food too

>If you get off on it, no problemBut you aren't "detoxifying" anything by doing it

If will help at least to start a fasting period.

Then just stop eating
You don't have to wash out your colon

B-but the mucoid plaque user!

I wish people stopped trying to say that's a real issue.

>everything organic
You got jewed son.

Because eating healthy is a meme, and the food you just showed there is no more healthy than a refined bowl of cheerios with all the nutrients artificially added.

I would not take the bet. In general lifestyle > diet and you have a point though cheerios would probably blow your sodium and trans fat levels to max.

A decent diet will do it though if you have a condition you can do a lot by diet.

So what. Life doesn't fit neatly in lines.

No, user you may be aware that Germans are not very corrupt hence it verily has some value if you buy "organic" though I am well aware that it is not perfect either.

No wonder your country is full of obese people.

>healthy lifestyle
>eggs

enjoy your clogged arteries.

Pro mode: mucusless diet
a link to the book
truthseekerz.com/Arnold_Mucusless_Diet.pdf

LDL cholesterol is produced by the liver user.
You barely change cholesterol level via diet but due to inactivity, stress and high sugar.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-11-02-eating-one-egg-a-day-may-lower-risk-of-stroke--/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4303863/

An egg a day keep the stroke away.... very famous saying.

Thanks user will look into it.

>he thinks eggs clog arteries
Maybe if you lifted your fat ass from the couch once in a while, you wouldn't die from heart attack at 35.

>high sugar.

Forgot to say high sugar in combination with high saturated fat.

Red pill me on meat op

The 1970s called, they want their junk science back.

t. egglobby funded studies

The eggs look ridiculous though.

If love to eat healthy, but I have no idea how, so I resort to periods of not eating the whole week, and then binging on Friday or Saturday

Meat can be a high quality source of nutrients and low impact on the environment if you reduce your intake to a sustaining amount and choose your source wisely, also make sure the animal had a decent life and were treated good.

The red pill here is that you are basically eating yourself but if you are doing it for a good cause like to improve humanity and take your energy out of it meat is a decent choice. Always be grateful and thankful for the life given to you.

Nothing done intentionally :^=)

Eggs are great in every regards. Just avoid it with bacon and sausage. Eat it like OP pic and you will be fine.

bump

>Eggs are great
This is something we can agree on

I have pretty much switched to kinda fasting for 3 days (raw nuts, raw fruit and veggies, tea), then slowly eating my way up for about a week (boiled potatoes, boiled potatoes with some onion, add more stuff until it resembles food, start adding dairy and eggs by the end of it), then eat like a pig for 3 days or so and fast again.
Kinda helps me with my drinking problem as I don't want drink as much when I stay hungry.

Actually eating properly sounds a lot more fun desu, but I don't even know how to start.

You're right. Just be genetics

Good thread. do you have any more health tips?
I loose some weight.

Hans knows what's up.

The real enemy to a healthy lifestyle is sugar.

youtube.com/watch?v=ceFyF9px20Y

>tl;dr
>all calories are not created equal
>calories in vs calories out is junk science
>sugar spikes insulin levels in the body
>insulin makes it hard for your body to use carbohydrates as energy and forces them into fat cells
>simultaneously makes it hard to burn off fat

The secret to dropping weight is to cut out sugar and regulate your blood sugar levels.

Avocado on toast is easy, delicious and extremely healthy

>peeling a cucumber
Why do people do this?

Dear lord this looks good. Worst part about living in a college dorm is the lack of a good kitchen and access to quality produce.

Like yea we have a salad line, but its all sad shit.

I dont eat sugar at all and I'm still overweight a bit. Saturated fats are the problem.

holy fuck what does this have to do with anything jesus christ fucking burgers

read the sticky

>pay renbt
Some places are shitholes where vegetables are grown bathed in so much shit you literally can't wash it all off.
AFAIK everything over there in the US has some for of sweetener (everything packaged in any form at least). Corn syrup is obviously bad but even 0 cal sweeteners can do damage to the amygdala and cause insulin problems. It's a fascinating topic really and there is no consensus on it as of now.

>eating more than one meat-meal per day

do you see why you turned into faggots in germany? just asking for a friend

It is very easy user. You look for sources in your close proximity. Then you check them out for food as well as farm markets.

Then you buy a colorful variety and eat it like OP picture. It will help you a lot. With time you get a very good feeling for your body and its needs.

explains why my chainsmoking, alcholic great grandpa lived to 95

fuck off with your yoga bullshit

Thank you user.

The most important point is that you have to start your journey somewhere.

Maybe you suffer under a particular condition you want to improve... fertility, virility or just general well being.

The good thing if you start to change your habits you will notice a positive feedback pretty quickly. Think about your body as a very complex cybernetic system that you can influence with an infinite amount of approaches.

Meaning: You can do many things. Not just one. Diet is to be hones the least important. Lifestyle > Diet. Be active, make sure you get clean water and sun, socialize, deepen your relationship with good and nature... improve your knowledge and understanding.

Cucumber is very beneficial for virility and should not be peeled but sometimes they are contaminated.

I probably have brain damage or something because once every 3-6 months I get motivated, read all relevant stickies, compose a diet plan for the next month or so, start doing basic exercises aimed at my current goals, home cook, all the stuff. Do the local buying, eat lot of eggs, run, lift free weights.
And then, on the second month or so, I just stop, no idea how it always happens, but it does. And I go back to my pizza + beer life playing videogames after work. My body mass varies between 66 to 80. And I am the king of manlets.
But thanks for the tips user. Keep paleo-pilling people. Most are not lost causes like me.

Only part cook eggs for maximum benefits, if you cook the shit out of them they lose something. i dunno what but if i only fry eggs for a couple minutes, leaving the yolk super runny, it's like an anti-depressant, i get so happy after eating them, whereas if i make scrambled and it's cooked fully, I don't feel much of anything. I though it might be the choline being destroyed by too much heat, but not sure.

It is most likely he was just a lucky bastard.
Most likely he had a genetic condition influencing his IGF 1 receptors.

I have heard about this type of human and the change to end up with this condition is like 1 in 100.

If you are interested in this stuff look up Dr, Ronda Patrick or De Aubrey, Prof Dr, Longo.

Consider to sort yourself out user. Not kidding. You need to install a "supervisor" for yourself hindering your lower and impulse driven ego to take control. Maybe try out the Future Authoring Suit or start with the Past. The next time you want to improve yourself just start with one 1 thing. Built it up from there.

If you plant a tree it will grow from a tiny seed, steadily and slowly till at some point will be a robust tree bringing forth its fruit.

You start slow and let grow.

Oh fuck off already

How much do you bench, and what's your body fat percentage, Deutschbro?

The people need to know if you're a fat fuck or a hungry skeleton before they give a fuck about what you say.

t. pic very related

everything you fucking queer. The fairy op is worried about eating like a twing while mudlimes ravage germanys womens vaginas

OP, why are you peeling all of your vegetables?

Where do you think your benefical gut bacteria come from? They come from kefir, yogurt, non-pasteurized and non processed foods (also called "RAW"). The bacteria are in the soil, and contain the most good (and also bad) things.

There was a thread earlier about buying "bio" and it being a sham. Here is an example of the bio benefit - you can eat the skin of your fruits and veggies with more confidence as they likely contain fewer pollutants, especially pesticides. By eating the raw skin of your vegetables, you are eating beneficial bacteria which live in the soil and are more likely to travel into your intestine as you are eating the good fiber contained in those vegetables.

The skin of fruit and veggies also contains a large amount of nutrients as compared to the flesh.

Don't peel your vegetables and fruits unless you feel it is absolutely necessary. If you buy "bio" or "organic" it is likely less necessary to peel them.

Despite this, your breakfast is still top-tier regardless.

That looks pretty good, except for the avocado, only faggots and women eat that shit.

I dont lift, I do rowing and running and body weight exercises. I am 6,3" and 180 pounds. I am pretty healthy but not a lifter nor a weakling.

Thank you user.

Not enough brotein, nig nog.

>t. never tried a salted and peppered avocado toast.

In total about 25 gram via oats and 2 large eggs. Enough to start the day ;^=)

For me the breakfast is a mean to get bowel movement and to empty myself. I am close to 30 now. I notice that my metabolism start to decrease and counter that with more fiber and large portions but only 2 meals a day.

Forgot to link this meant for you my user.

diet has nothing to do with health almost no benefits.

You should try a coffee enema some time. They are mind-blowing.

>diet has nothing to do with health almost no benefits.

This statement is to some extend true and to some extent false.

You need sodium and sugar, just keep it naturally-occurring and low compared to the high and artificial amounts with which we're bombarded today. Same thing for fats.

>no diary
Get out.