>White women

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4590570/Two-toddlers-die-left-car-15-hours.html

>only two years

No, more like struggling single mother (a FULL time job) than also has another full time job and made a little mistake.

>only two years

This is a big hook

>only two years
Despite that she won't get any punishment and will actually get a reward and compensation for her grief as well as a free house and government job.

>up to two years in prison

what the fuck, send this bitch to ISIS

>2 years for murdering your children
When do we nuke great shitain?

>white ''people''

she should get the death penalty

>UP to two years in prison

Fucking autistic cunts having children that young, she deserves way more than 'up to two years'

If it was a father he probably would but >woman. Shame how judges give women free passes to do some horrendous shit. I'm still holding out for the death penalty since she fucked up in Texas. pls no activist judge.

How about two years in a rape-dungeon to replace the two children she murdered

>police say these charges MAY be upgraded since the children died.

>If she's found guilty under the present charges, she could face UP TO two years in prison.

>2 years
I thought murder was at least life imprisonment.

It was two years for child endangerment when she was first arrested. That happened before they died. It's Texas, she is fucked trust me. They will upgrade to murder and she will fry.

>19 years old
>2 kids
>2 different fathers
>Hung out the whole night with male "friend"
She is an honorary black woman

10th trimester abortion desu senpai

>And Americans still somehow claim not to be a nation filled with degenerates.
Literal fucking savages.

Not for women, they play life on easy mode.
Hell, they can survive and succeed in life without having to work for even a single day.

>article says texas
>picture is obviously in america

are you fucking retarded

fuck this gay earth man

Fuck, I trust womyn less and less each day

Jesus the more I look at it the more angry I fucking get
Why? What drives a mother to do this?!
>2 years
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

The fact alone that there wasn't even a single normal up-to-date photo of that bitch. She now becomes known to the public with one of those fucking animal noses...

Not even gonna mention anything more about the sentence...

she's a womyn. You don't want a womyn to be 10 years in prison? Are you a sexist?

I bet all of that is totally a man's fault. Imprison a man instead!!!111

>totally a patriarchy, guys

>two years for a double homicide
If a man did this with one child who stabilized before it got inside the hospital building, he'd be getting two years if he was lucky.

>dindu nuffin

String her up.

Anybody have that article about that girl that's getting away with literal murder because it might "hurt her career"?

What

>hurrrrr no birth control coz God
bravo Texass

Having two children is what drives a mother to do this.

Thoth confirms

What a worthless sack of shit,her mother should have done the same to her
No worries,she like all of us will have to justify ourselves before the all mighty

What kills me is that this is exactly how women think

It kills Thoth too user

WEW lads. He's here. We marmalade now

>2 years

Why are some of you mad? Same thing as abortion desu

Could you imagine the immense suffering and starvation the children felt, begging their mother come save them only to suffocate.

Seriously, what part of "under current charges" did you not understand?

The initial charges were before the children died.

>19
>two kids with different last names
>one little mistake
>one
>little

this woman deserves the fullest extent of the law

Degeneracy runs in every family unfortunately.

What seems the be the problem user? She just had a couple of late abortions which is her right as a woman.

This "white woman" is an outlier.

Meanwhile pretty much all nigger "parents" beat the fucking shit out of their kids, feed orange soda to babies, give their kids weed & cough syrup, etc.

>Children lives are worth 1 year each
Congratulations and welcome to the third world USA! Here's your complementary beaner head.

I wonder if she was of the mind set that there's no reason for a man to hit a woman.

Well, pol? Would you have hit this woman for slowly killing your kids? Then you're a sexist pig. How dare you. You're pathetic. Maybe if you weren't so violent, the kids would be ok. She wouldn't be so flawed and this wouldn't actually be your fault, instead of hers.

please don't even throw out this bait.

this bitch cant be real.

Darwinism in action, thank god those genetics were killed off instead of being allowed to further spread

If you weren't coked up, you would have seen this happened in the UK.

damn, matricide. with no remorse.
wtf is going on

She's not real, it's a troll account.

Is it not enough for you to rage about her killing 2 toddlers you have to bring up other issues to get mad about?

It's a troll, calm down.

god you faggots have zero reading comprehension.

>Texas belongs to the UK now according to random burger
The recurring meme about american education strikes once again

Uh huh.

REMEMBER:
WOMEN KILL MORE INFANTS THAN MEN KILL WOMEN

IT MIGHT SAVE YOUR LIFE

the most surprising thing about this whole story is that both of her kids were white

Family did this here recently too. Seem like a way to get away with murder. Two years in prision wtf.

Nigger confirmed. The problem is white people started copying black culture.

>"Is it not enough to rage about her killing 2 toddlers?"

Talking about hitting a psycho bitch doesn't qualify as raging about them?

>two years in prison

I volunteer to become a part of right wing death squad, already been in military, fit to work.

It's Texas, so I assume the kids are white + beaner, which can pass as white under the right conditions.

Not all niggers have brown skin.

>children look drastically different from each other
>fucking single mothers

Wait a minute... A single mom can lose the single mom for 2 years in jail?

Seems like a good deal for her since she is 19, and has enough time to find a real man after her time in the slammer.

She should be put in jail for life. Being so fucking promiscuous that you end up getting pregnant twice, and then intentionally murdering those kids so that you can keep fucking around and ride the dick carousel is the epitome of the degeneracy that female liberties bring with them.

If she had any sense of decency she would sacrifice the rest of her life to ensure her kids could get the best uprbringing she could manage. Fucking disgusting.

I keep screaming but God doesn't answer

well duh, the govment wants these women to breed more

Putting her in jail for life would cost the taxpayer millions of dollars over her lifetime.

A bullet is about 30 cents.

She'd get life in prison in Britain. Only Muslims can get away with killing kids.

>Just 2 years

She should be killed for her hedonism

liberals will defend this fasl;kdgjao;bnoaeinrvo

what the fuck is wrong with americans?

>Murder two children
>2 years

Fucking female privilege.

>Also notice the two different last-names of the kids.

I want all babies to die.