/EGSGEN/ #666

"No Ghostlets Allowed" Edition

A young transwoman tumbles into a media-derived fantasy world and kills 3 normies co-workers in a Weis supermarket.

twitter.com/EGSworld
twitter.com/EGSworld
twitter.com/EGSworld

the-egs.wikia.com/wiki/Cast

Mirror of his files
mediafire.com/folder/hc698h320517y/EGS_PioneersProductions_Digital_Set

Goodbye earth final video
youtube.com/watch?v=gblpc4JeKy4

Video of his fantasy of being raped by whale n frog
youtube.com/watch?v=E21ldUf_8II

Hilarious Tranny Phantom song Last thread:

He described his plan online:

cbsnews.com/news/weis-supermarket-shooting-gunman-posted-video-describing-plan/

Disturbing tweets on Twitter and and videos on YouTube shortly before shooting:

wnep.com/2017/06/08/disturbing-details-in-shooters-social-

Hilarious Tranny Phantom song
previous post:

older:

Pastebin: pastebin.com/E0n0sTR5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6qM7p1KDL0
youtu.be/JLHqn59AEDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOULS FOR THE SOUL THRONE
RECRUITS FOR THE GHOST SQUAD

In for the win. Hyundai Elentra fag here

What we know about Rachel Hodge AKA SapphireMae13

>referenced by Andrew in his suicide tapes as a friend
>drew fanart for the EGS autism
>possibly knew about the shooting but didn't report it, possibly wanted it to happen
>likes Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, ponies, etc.
>deleted her Youtube, Deviantart and Twitter accounts a short while after people started questioning her
>lives in Wilmington, NC

this forced meme ends up actually succeeding like the Bogs I'll kms

its way better though

How do we know she knew?

shit, last thread here:

Deleting her online accounts seems suspicious. Plus that "2 hours to go..." post.

"two hours to go" I'm assuming was posted two hours prior to shooting? Wagefag here, been trying to keep up the past few days but can't.

I'm not quite sure because whoever took the screenshot might not be from the same timezone the shooting took place in.

So... This trans faggot here also has a steam account as sapphire Mae. In that case finding this "Rachel" might be a bit trickier all the public records might not be under this female name. Is this the same person?

What is this ghosting shite ?

Obviously not her, we already found her Facebook

I'M GOING GHOST

What the fuck is all this crap and why should I care?

WRONG

because froggy is ~~C U T E E~~

quick rundown
>be an autist
>start making silly yt videos as a kid >puberty
>permavirgin
>fail at school
>be depressed
>take that phantom cartoon girl character
>copypaste her few times, change the appearance of each clone to create unique characters
>main idea is that those girls are ghosts and died in fucked ways
>expect to create a whole new cartoon series
>hope for it to become viral so you can achieve fame
>your shit is all retarded an youre a talentless narcissistic faggot
>get edgy
>get into the columbine massacre
>larp as klebolt
>believe your shit cartoon characters are real and in afterlife you will meet them
>decide to do a massacre for fame
>hope to be remembered like Dylan&Eric or some other edgelord
>hope your shit will be treated as Columbine, that your "manifesto" will be read by many people, psychologists will analyse it, books will be written on it
>go to work
>kill a granpa,some chubby chick and some dude
>an hero
>shown only on local news

Fugg thats edgy, dont know about the whole browsing reddit thing that seems mandatory.

degenerate druggy

_______xX~!!!THREAD THEME!!!~Xx_______
youtube.com/watch?v=S6qM7p1KDL0

You put the wrong thread for last thread m8:

>Punished Randy

AHHHH THATS MY TOWN AHHHHH

What do I do, Sup Forums? What is my path?

>dubs
Time to join the ghost squad

>basically I look like a girl but I have a dick XD
>XD

Why isn't this being reported on properly?? This story is insane, why wouldn't more outlets cover it?

Friend her on facebook.

She... fucking... knew.

I saw this tweet earlier and thought it was one of his LARP accounts.

Get her.

waiting for someone to try the phone number in

>checked

You know what to do

Don't have a burner or I'd do it myself.

Someone should get a script together and figure out how to draw something useful out of the situation when/if it occurs.

Also alternately, run a background check for shekels. Check and see if the county will let you search the jail records. She may already be in custody. Larger counties usually have a website setup to search by last name and see who is locked up.

Also. Get a female friend to call the college registrar and ask about parking passes. If They issue passes, the female pretends to check and see when its renewed and ask what vehicle they have on file for her. From there we might be able to search car registration records and get an address. Ill poke at this when I get back to pc. Phone posting.

I think the dad in this photo is Randy's step dad.

With first and last name, dob and a model of car you can locate most people.

Not gonna lie i like her drawing. Its kind of danny phantom.

I'M GOING GHOST!

>take that phantom cartoon girl character
>copypaste her few times, change the appearance of each clone to create unique characters
>main idea is that those girls are ghosts and died in fucked ways
>expect to create a whole new cartoon series

Dude thats awesome i would have watched that. Not even trolling.

I'M GOING GHOST

If he were a Nip, he could've sold that as a moe/SOL/harem cartoon.

This also makes me wonder. He literally named all of the victims (except "floor guy") a couple of weeks prior and his plan exactly.
Guess it doesn't matter if a white guy shoots a couple of his co-workers for no reason. If he did what Dylan did, he would be all over the news, now nobody will remember the names of his shotguns, and his only legacy is brony autism.
Fuck, you're working a shitty retail job, barely making ends meet, and some faggot you work with conspires to kill you on his gay youtube videos. World fucking sucks, brehs

GHOSTED

you forgot the part where he was trans and crossdressed

I'M GOING GHOST!

I think its because he was trans. No story with mental illness and trans being the cause of this is gonna get airtime.

I'M GOING GHOST!

GOING GHOST

I'M GOING GHOST

No more will the normies keep me from going ghost.

He was trans? Did he go through any hormone therapy or whatever the fuck? I know this doesn't mean anything, but he didn't really look like a girl. On those last vlogs. Like a faggot, sure, but so did Lanza.

But yeah, the trans part escaped me. It's a really strange piece of news, and Sup Forums is pretty much the only place this is discussed at, even /r9k/ doesn't bother, they'd rather make another Elliot thread.

G-G-GOING GHOST

He crossed dressed and says both in the tapes and in scanned journals that he "was a woman trapped in a mans body"

you wish

in this moment, i am euphoric. not because of any phony god’s blessing, but because i am now a 10 ft ghost girl

*Goes Ghost behind you* Heh, nothing personnel normie

We need to inform CWC of this

wait wtf i was the user that pointed this bitch out. you are telling me she's in the same fucking city as me?

Why is everybody getting a boner over this guy?
>Tranny
>Brony
>Complete looser
>Made shit cartoon fanfiction
>Had no real motive other than "they don't like muh cartoons

SAME WTF THIS BITCH IS IN THE 910 WILMIWOOD WTF

NORMIES GET OUTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thats it. he is the epitome of the 20-something internet brat. he just did something about it.

His levels of autism are amazing

Literally talks about being trans multiple times. Watch the suicide vlog. Literally wears a bra, has leggings, tries to whiten skin to look more like ember.

This kid was putting out so many warning signs. On the trans stuff, on the shooting stuff. Left out women's deodorant, women's shaving cream, women's razors in the house. Crossed legs, cadence of voice, "like" and a bunch of other vapid girl filler words nonstop, brushing hair aside like a fag while talking. Bought 3 Natural Selection shirts, parents bought them a shotgun, would go to the range every week and fire off dozens of shots every time like a crazy person. Literally told family they were obsessed with Ember and were going to animate a school shooting video. Deep, sunken eyes, never went outside, didn't talk to family, stayed in room all day, would explode in anger at parents towards the end.

Literally how did no one notice this shit. If you listen to these videos it's pretty clear they wanted to be caught on some level. They spend a lot of time just going "that was another warning sign no one noticed" sounding like they're going to cry.

The parents own a biomedical company. How do you not notice this shit? CIA psyop?

People dont notice shit these days...it's the dawn of the dead , sad zombies everywhere

The parents probably didn't care about him. Parental negligence can go a long way. Another thing that proves this is that he is a tranny and so feminine. It shows that he never had a strong father figure.

I'M GOING GHOST!

Given how little they cared about him in life, I honestly wonder if they even care that he's dead.

"I'M GOING GHOST!"

roll1ng for ghost

WHY ARE YOU FAGGOTS STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS?

im seriously surprised there hasnt been a vice/huffpo article about how randy was just a poor, misguided transgirl trapped in a world of escapism and bullying.

when does he say he's going ghost
i need context

goin ghost

doesnt matter until it gets into a major publication

Because he's a tranny and the media doesn't want to push the narrative that trans people are violent. Reddit is also deleting posts about it.

Maybe thats why his youtube and twitter are still online they are too busy deleting comments and posts

if this isnt reason enough to keep pushing this meme i dont know what is. this is way too fishy for us to let it get memory holed.

I mean, why not though. Elliott Rodger was in a very similar boat. Liberal narrative aside, obviously the way men are treated affects "trans women" negatively so you'd think this would trick the left into not shitting all over white men.

For all we know, the white men leftists attack could be the next Randy Stair. Shame on them. How do you know who's cis or trans? Very bigoted of you, they could just be repressed. Calling a cis white male a bigot rapist could cause a mass shooting!

That kind of thing. Would kneecap leftist arguments.

when you don't remember

he makes me feel better about myself being a fat autisitc weeb

That's why I'm astroturfing the fuck out of it wherever I can. I hope MisterMetokour does a vid too.

wow, its like liberals dont care about trans people at all!

Have you never seen or heard of a cartoon named Danny Phantom?

Should I go for it?

I hope Dan Schneider personally hands a C&D copyright infringement letter to Hiroshimoot so you faggots will stop spamming this shit.

It's because, deep down, the liberal ideology knows trans people existing goes against postmodernism. If you can be born the wrong gender, it means gender exists and men and women are different. That's why the left wanted to eradicate trans people in the 70s and 80s, and why they are trying to eradicate them now by saying it's just identity dude bigender genderqueer faggotry. You only count as a minority if you're a disgusting caricature, which is probably part of why someone like Randy would rather gun people down than be an open fag.

Just my theory. Leftists would rather more people get shot than treat men like human beings. Their death cult makes even less sense than the EGS.

>the left are the real bigots

Record it, ask about the Twitter post but not right away if she answers

Well I'm out of luck. All I own is some cheap ass 32$ phone which can't do that

sorry shill, we /EGS/ now

Joysparkle did a long video over this weirdo. Worth a watch.

youtu.be/JLHqn59AEDA

Ghost yourself