Tell me about the Weimar republic

Im debating a friend who's saying that Weimar Germany was the height of German culture, was the most equal and democratic society and the best.
I know this is bullshit, but does can anyone drop a few redpills on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
m.youtube.com/user/allmoderncons
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's actually very difficult to find info on. I've tried and all I get is stormfag tier articles and videos on it.

Weimar did make some advancements to culture but was a bastion of degeneracy. Especially when the global economic depression happened. That's when the communist and nazi parties began to be major political players.

Stresemann was the only good thing about it. After he went everything fell apart as they were retards

Watch the bonus part to Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story NEVER Told. It's called 'Babylon Before Hitler' and talks all about how degenerate the Weimar Republic was
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Also watch this channel:
m.youtube.com/user/allmoderncons
He has a video called Adolf Hitler The Last Great White Man where he talks about the Weimar Republic. It shows the names of the Jews promoting the German sexual revolution

Height of German culture could would have to be the 1st reich, Holy Roman Empire, Germanic peoples lead Europe, lead technological advancement and architecture. 2nd reich imperial Germany expanded German culture an influence around the world. Weimar Republic ran Germany between the 2nd and 3rd reichs, they spent more time rebuilding Germany, Germanies influence in the world was at an all time low and the culture was devastate md which led to the rise of hitler.

Digits bump

Marxist and Jews declared a war on Information about the Weimar Republic because they are afraid that people understand Hitlers rise to power.

Are you looking to debunk it was the best by inspecting the period or are you going to give an example of a better period.

The real reason there was so much homosexuality is not because of some sort of shift in tolerance or morality. It's because people were starving to death and were doing anything to get money. It's not a badge of honor proving goodwill, it's actually a deep scar of shame illustrating how scared and desperate everyone was. Compare a dirt poor third world country famous for sex tourism.

I have a book "Germany: 1866-1945" by Gordon Craig and the praise they heap on the cultural achievements of the Weimar era is disgusting. Reading about that time period it seems like modern feminism and white genocide all began there.

I remember the day I learned that the bonfires weren't consuming great works of literature, although there were some burning subversive Jewish authors. The book burnings were consuming pseudo-academic journals from "sex institutes" which were trying to normalize pedophilia. I have no problem with that being burned.

That was the sandbox for the Jews. They practiced and perfected their methods of nation-destroying in the Weimar Republic since nobody in that time period of Germany had any will to fight against it (except the NSDAP).

Imagine being a complete libertine in the Wiemar Republic. Drugs, sex, debauchery, music. Then joining the Panzer SS and driving a Tiger I all over Eastern Europe blowing Communists to pieces and dying in a hail of glory for your country.
>Why even live right now.

>"Germany: 1866-1945"

Huh? The Weimar Republic lasted until 1945?

Read up user.

darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/

Weimar Republic was shit and unstable within.
It also was the beginning of the end.
2nd Reich 1871 - 1918 was the peak of German culture just like Victorian era for you Brits

No it lasted through the twenties and early thirties I believe

The book just covers more than one incarnation of Germany

What camo pattern is that? It doesn't look like splinter. Is it privately made from Italian camo material ?

Are you retarded or something? When did I say that? I said I have a book about Germany that cover the period of 1866-1945. Weimar was 1919-1933, which is during that period. Am I missing something or are you just a mouth breathing idiot?

Wasn't there a big famine during the economic crysis ?

>stormfag
go back to t_d kike

Its literally the reason the nazis got to power.

Just imagine how fucking degenerate it was.

First trans studies . First sex changes performed. All you need to know.

Weimar republic failed because you can't hold onto your weiner for too long?

>most equal
why would this be good?

Inflation was so high people had to carry their money on carts to do groceries.

And Hitler had to be put down because they were afraid the secret would spread to other countries: abandon the international banking cartel, and your nation can prosper beyond belief.

>Then joining the Panzer SS and driving a Tiger I all over Eastern Europe blowing Communists to pieces

*blowing Poles to pieces

Yep, look up Magnus Hirschfeld and his sexology bullshit that pushed for LGBT rights, the first organization of its kind in history..

>The Tiger I was around when the Poles were still fighting

Don't listen to the discouragement kike. There's plenty of information out there despite the kikes' best efforts at suppressing it. Weimar Republic was a kike led commune for degeneracy. Check the replies.

Weimar was no culture and I don't get how tits in everyone's faces is some kind of culture

It was Jewish poison to destroy the family, identity and weaken Germany in order to have more influence.

The same like organisations do nowadays but without internet and so much stuff to keep the mind of everyone shut down