WOW!!! White racist Sup Forumstards BTFO!!!

WOW!!! White racist Sup Forumstards BTFO!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8WfEkXvGQhY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWMctRDfGAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok, loser

She is more angry at silly people on social media than she is with actual terrorist attacks. Sad!

Shariablue working hard today

sage

lurk some more

>''Oh, covfefe!''

Most cringe worth shit I've seen in a while.

>geography class for racist people
>talks specifically to white people

At least she's not claiming that ALL WHITES R RAYCIS, which makes a nice change I suppose.

Plus she's right that people who refer to Indians as Pakis are idiots. I've seen people on here make that error.

One thing that triggers non-whites/non-Natives is that Canada was built by whites/Natives. They also get triggered when they find out whites plan to leave Canada to escape them. They despise the idea of an entirely white country

it's funny to confuse them because it makes them more mad

>people who refer to Indians as Pakis are idiots
says the paki. They are both the same
Pakistan is a made up country. Indian Mudslimes started their own nation after a British LARPer convinced them to unite. In reality the British wanted the newly independent India to be separated from Persia.
Look it up pajeet

exactly

We confuse them on purpose, dumbtard.

Yeah I know about the partitioning of the British Raj.

The thing is though, India and Pakistan are made up of various ethnic groups, but the only ethnic group they widely share are the Kashmiris.

There is a whole world of difference between Indians and Pakistanis. Religion, culture, customs, language. It's like referring to me as a bog trotting paddy and then saying that us and the Irish are "both the same." Except at least British and Irish people follow the same religion, albeit different denominations.

>Plus she's right that people who refer to Indians as Pakis are idiots
It doesnt even fucking matter. Both are utter trash and you'd receive some distinction from the rest of the world when you stop acting like fucking animals.

In the one other video of her's I watched she claims that white people only go to Indian restaurants to pretend not to be racist

kek

>when you stop acting like fucking animals

I'M A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Link? I'll leave a comment telling her that's how I feel when I see non-white people eating pizza.

Was kinda hoping that the video could produce something that could vaguely be considered a smirk.

It didn't. Just...bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=OWMctRDfGAo

BLEACHED

The problem with this video is at the beginning she said she hated people that were bad at being racist.

She didn't list an example of a good racist comment.

an impressive amount of raw hate in this video, and lots of views, likes and supportive comments

>Dating racist people

Why does she do that? Does she get off on being told to poo in the loo or something?

i think we can all agree that this video is savage

I couldn't make it more than 3 minutes into that