80% of Waffen SS soldiers ended up Working for the French Foreign Legion killing Gooks in Vietnam

After the end of World War 2 almost all the former Waffen SS warriors ended up enlisted in the French Foreign Legion or in the US army fighting Guerrilla Warfare against Viet-Cong

>French Foreign Legion was 80% German
>Americans had ex-nazis like the Finnish Lauri Törni working for them in Vietnam
>Some people say Oskar Dirlewanger, the Psychopathic German killed, ened up working with the US army fighting Guerrillas.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Guard
quora.com/Did-ex-members-of-the-Waffen-SS-escape-Germany-and-join-the-French-Foreign-Legion-or-is-that-just-a-myth
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Foreign_Legion
theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Törni
youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTGx96P6U
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw-qI-aSg-I
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
youtube.com/watch?v=DF6PenFuZOk
mysteryinksite.wordpress.com/2016/03/07/the-mystery-of-the-missing-nazi-general/
youtube.com/watch?v=DiioQ4hj-og
songtexte.com/songtext/legion-of-the-damned/legion-of-the-damned-bce015e.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bpoMBC7Jxx4
youtube.com/watch?v=9ePPsWQeMXY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen
youtube.com/watch?v=tl7C14LtVbk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condor_Legion
youtube.com/watch?v=Gblr07yKLBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is the point of this thread guack bowl merchant?

>People who join wars voluntarily want to kill more
Imagine my shock

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Guard

quora.com/Did-ex-members-of-the-Waffen-SS-escape-Germany-and-join-the-French-Foreign-Legion-or-is-that-just-a-myth

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Foreign_Legion

I dunno
It's pretty cool I guess

I always liked the French Legion and the Indo-China war

/this

And the Germans were pretty skilled killing Partisans

Is that a suomi SMG the middle goy has there?

The SS should have just carved out a chunk of Indochina for themselves.

Indochina truly was heaven on Earth.

>tfw France begins to lose WWII and their women sleep with strong Germans
>France "wins" WWII and all the Germans join their foreign legion
>French women sleep with strong Germans
C'est très magnifique, non?

Didnt they get BTFO in DIen Ben Phu or had they retired by then?

(((Foreign Legion)))

What did the French (and the FFL by association) do in Indochina besides losing it permanently?

>Slabinkski and others in the squadron had fallen under the influence of an obscure war novel, “Devil’s Guard,” published in 1971 by George Robert Elford. The book purported to be a true account of an S.S. officer who with dozens of other soldiers escaped Germany after World War II, joined the French Foreign Legion, and spent years in Vietnam brutalizing the insurgency. The novel, which glorifies Nazi military practices, describes counterinsurgency tactics such as mass slaughter and desecration and other forms of wanton violence as a means of waging psychological warfare against the “savage” Vietnamese.
>“These fucking morons read the book ‘The Devil’s Guard’ and believed it,” said one of the former SEAL Team 6 leaders who investigated Slabinski and Blue Squadron. “It’s a work of fiction billed as the Bible, as the truth. In reality, it’s bullshit. But we all see what we want to see.” Slabinski and the Blue Squadron SEALs deployed to Afghanistan were “frustrated, and that book gave them the answers they wanted to see: Terrorize the Taliban and they’d surrender. The truth is that such stuff only galvanizes the enemy.”

theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/

They where pariah and the legion offered them a new identity and citizenship. And they where good at it.

Came to say this.

But remembered, being led by the French was the fatal flaw.

That's a widely known fact often raised by communists during 1st Indochina war as in america they kill niggers tier argument.

>suomi

Thats Larry thorne/Laurie torni. Finn who fought commies in the cold war, joined the SS to continue the fight, then ended up in USSF. Badass guy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Törni

Meant winter war, not cold ofc. Cos I'm an idiot

Yep, although that also came down to General Giap being pretty elite.

>believing kike propaganda about the poor defenceless arabs
Fuck off retard tripfag. These people torture and murder the innocent all the time and our guys had their hands tied

>ywn kill reds and remove kebab with your old war buddies

Whoops

Idk, might be true.

I know that a lot of American soldiers instead of blowing their brains out, join mercenary and security groups, just so they can be in combat and keep just fighting until they die.

same thing with alot of vietnam and ww2 vets.

They do god's work.

It sounds like a good book

>ex-nazis like the Finnish Lauri Törni
Törni wasn't a nazi at any point of his life though.

Fun Fact: Lauri Törni served in the same Green Beret detachment as a Holocaust survivor, future Major General Sidney Shachnow. A Lithuanian Jew who survived Kovno concentration camp and later went on to be commander of all US Special Forces units in West Germany.

I wonder if the two ever met. Would've made for an interesting conversation.

And may they rest in peace.

Germans (including german-speaking Swiss) compromised up to 50% of Foreign Legion after WW2, so your
>80% Waffen SS
is pure bullshit.
Beside, it was Viet Minh, not Viet Cong, at that point.

>Mexican Aryan-wannabe

So?
At least they weren't executed on the spot for being evil nasis

One of those guys ended up here after serving in the legion

Died fighting the burgers and their cuck slaves here

youtube.com/watch?v=YPzTGx96P6U
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw-qI-aSg-I

“It’s a work of fiction billed as the Bible, as the truth. In reality, it’s bullshit. But we all see what we want to see.”

Wew lad. Imagine being so deluded you couldn't see the irony here.

>French authorities enforced mandatory alcohol consumption to increase their profits
>Yearly quota for whole populace, including children
>Salt tax so high that fishermen sometimes had to dump their whole catch
>Corvee system
>Indochina railway
Yeaaah, truly a paradise

have a bump for your interesting thread

I wouldn't call a Navy SEAL commander delusional but k den

Beautiful. We can only hope that there are SS cells hidden around the world now.

>Oskar Dirlewanger
Nope the french mudered him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
youtube.com/watch?v=DF6PenFuZOk

They can be just as fucked up as the rest of us mate

Thanks, did not know about that one.

They lost that war too. Pathetic.

>thinking the Allies won't bring down the big ole' hammer of pain 20 times harder if they even suspect Germany's about to give the Reich a fourth go

The Poles already did that

Nothing new.
Russians take the water taps away.
And the burger the good guys.
>mysteryinksite.wordpress.com/2016/03/07/the-mystery-of-the-missing-nazi-general/

We're not retards, tho

(okay, just a little bit)

Actually he was probably beaten to death by former Polish forced-workers, hired by French Army for the rear service. I bit of poetic irony, methink.

A bit rude. You got BTFO in Vietnam too and never actually dared invading the North.

I don't think they're in Germany, friend. I'm thinking here in the States, South America, and Antarctica.

Not surprised even the SS hated his whole division. They compensated the lack of discipline with brutality.

youtube.com/watch?v=DiioQ4hj-og

songtexte.com/songtext/legion-of-the-damned/legion-of-the-damned-bce015e.html

Lotd is a dutch death metal and and their song Legion of the damned is exactly about this thematic

That's not a big deal
The french foreign legion even has waffen ss march songs

That's what you get when you recruit real criminals in prisons, and then send them to do even more cruel stuff.

What a shame that the red army destroyed the SS training manuals.

"Join wars" fucking KEK. They were conscripted you dumbass.

Vietnam is still neat, spent three months there last year.

>Love whites
>Great food
>Beautiful nature
>Interesting spots to visit

A con though is that they don't know english basically at all outside of the hotels & resturants in HCM district 1.

*tips*

Not the SS, I'm pretty sure that was a voluntary unit. They weren't even part of the wehrmacht really, they were Hitlers personal thing.

(((You are literally retarded)))

Pretty sure the germans are already creating a fourth reich under the name "The European Union"

>They were conscripted you dumbass
Only about 1/3. Nothing wrong with joining the best.

>hurr durr waffen SS was 100% german

"ok"

The italians sing the devils song too

youtube.com/watch?v=bpoMBC7Jxx4

Read somewhere that even our paratroopers had it at some time with a slightly changed text

Stop with this meme. The EU is an internationalist neo-marxist organisation to it's core not a drop of german in it.

At the end of the war the Waffen SS consisted of 900.000 soldiers of whom 2/3 were more or less voluntary "volksdeutsche", meaning men from all over europe

>States

90 year old welfare hogs living off the taxpayer's dime don't count

>South America

>wants preserve the Aryan Race
>moves to continent literally infested with Metizos and Indians, thereby dooming his children to eventual racemixing

wew lad

>Antarctica

LMAO what?

So they got BTFO by commies twice?

Except it forwards German economic and long-term political interests...

Actually the French adopted the German SS marschiert in Feindesland aka Devil's with modified the lyrics because of the Germans that enlisted the FFL. They call it now "Le chant del diable".

>You surrendered your country in a military defeat

>USA decided to stop because of civilian wartime support wanting

>Same

No.

Damn whoever made this forgot to include our division.

>long-term political interests
I wouldn't call importing millions of non-europeans which hate Christianity and europeans a long-term interest.

>> *aka Devil's song

Here is the spanish division Azul song.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ePPsWQeMXY

> Could not achieve military victory because a bunch of farmers killed you over and over again.
Ergo you lost the war.

Wrong.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts

"As the war progressed, foreign volunteers and conscripts made up one half of the Waffen-SS."

For Merkel it is.

This is why wikipedia can't be trusted.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS
>About a third of the total membership were conscripts.

Shoulda sent the foreign legion to mexico to purify your brown mongrel race with a genocide or 2.

You may be right but
"As the war progressed, foreign volunteers and conscripts made up one half of the Waffen-SS" from
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen
SS_foreign_volunteers_and_conscripts

Wrong Again. France surrendered its country.

USA Achieved military victory over and over...the will to press it into a political victory was BTFO by the SJWs of the day...

You losing in Vietnam has nothing to do with the French.
No matter how many times you try to shift the argument.
At the end of the day a bunch of farmers inflicted so much damage to US troops that you had no other choice but to fuck off, because people at home had lost all hope in your leadership and their ability to end the conflict.

WTF

Based dagos

Thay have bayonets. That's surprising.

youtube.com/watch?v=tl7C14LtVbk

>legion Condor
They helped the Spanish right?

Yes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Condor_Legion

>Americans are still in denial about losing to rice paddy farmers

Really makes me appreciate that my glorious country has never lost a war, unlike yours.

Killed a whole FUCKLOAD of indochinese

Unfortunately wars aren't settled by k/d ratios.

Pretty elite is an understatement. He's easily top 10 for this century.

>Would've made for an interesting conversation.

>guy who was literally at the camp(s) and therefor saw that there was no extermination
>guy who was SS and knew there was no extermination

Real fuckin' interesting.

Sabaton´s song about him is one of their best desu:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gblr07yKLBQ

F to the most fashy Spurdo to have ever graced this earth with his presence.

This is the flag of Vietnam today

Waffen-SS was the go-to unit for any foreign volunteer. Especially many French, Flemish and Walloon volunteers were in it. Many of its conscripts were from the Baltic countries though, especially Estonia and Latvia.

Mfw I'll never "to to Germany for SS training" and coming home to fight commies

To survive invading and then retreating from Russia just to die face down in a rice paddy. Really makes you think.

>massacre French people for the heck of it
>cuck them into hiding your genocidal ass after all the butchery

This is some next level shit right there.

Bump

One might say they got losing wars practically to an art form.

Just like how you've made being cannon fodder an art form, Ivan?