Creating Cannabis Drug Zombies

>Be you
>Think the endo-cannabinoid system was evolved just to get you high and doesn't have any important intrinsic functions
>Think that endogenous ligands can have their intended feedback and feed-forward control functions when your CNS is flooded with exogenous plant-based THC and CBD
>Not real that you have voluntarily performed a partial chemical lobotomy on yourself and paid for the opportunity to do so
>Do it over and over again over a multi-year period
>have your working memory and rationality suppressed by the cannabis
>Think you're cool
>Actually be a Drug Zombie with a long-term partial chemical lobotomy
mfw you say 'I make $125k in Silicon Valley and I'm a cool cannabis user and I don't smell like weed and I couldn't have accomplished four times as much if my intelligence wasn't suppressed by smoking dope'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jILC6cWkGTA
archive.fo/5UfQV
archive.fo/R2VDy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who gives a fuck what other people do. victimless crimes aren't worth the time of day. suck a dick faggot.

t. neversmoker

mfw you say 'Possession of Cannabis ISN'T a Federal FELONY in EACH and EVERY state in the USA'

MFW you think being a drain on society by using illegal drugs is a victimless crime.

i use it to overcome this life

>Be you
>Not now who cares about society because you don't
>Ask 'who cares about stuff' that many people are concerned about
>Be functionally retarded.

>Be you
>Think that having your intelligence, rationality, and working memory suppressed helps you 'overcome'
>Have irrational ideas like that because you're a drug zombie with a self-induced partial chemical lobotomy

i'd rather be a zombie

>buy from legal dispensary and put money directly into local economy, no chinese dogshit or mudslime oil to fund
>smoke in privacy of own home
>normal a few hours later

fuck off, people like you are the worst. I'm sure you judge everyone despite being an intolerable bootlicking "degeneracy"-indulging yourself.

>make a post like that
>call someone else "functionally retarded"

how can you even type

>Be you
>Commit federal felonies.
>Be a degenerate drug addict
>Think you're 'normal' a few hours later

>who gives a fuck what other people do. victimless crimes aren't worth the time of day
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU BLUEPILLED REDDITFAG

>implying spelling errors convey a meaningful measure of intelligence
>Be you
>be a judgmental moron

>
>Be you
>Trying to be edgy

>Be me
>Be edgy as fuck
>Be you
>Be sketchy.

This is retarded. The only reason weed is even in issue in your mind is because you've bought into a lifetime of government drug war propaganda. You never see these kinds of threads about alcohol, for example, which is far more of a scourge on society from pretty much any measure I could think of.

Weed in moderation is fine, if you overindulge you will pay the price because life has consequences.

Dude.. is this the 420pol general?

>You never see these kinds of threads about alcohol
That's because alcohol isn't mentioned in the protocol as a tool for the zionist agenda. Cannabis on the other hand has a prominent role in the destruction of white civilization.

>be a judgmental moron

proof pls

Jeb Bush's a stoner and he's productive. yeah he never became president but he's still a senator

youtube.com/watch?v=jILC6cWkGTA

Is it illegal to be a lazy person?

>Be OP
>Shitpost big words that mean nothing
>Feel like a big shot running others down
>Lives in Mom's basement.
>Eats big pharma adderall like M&Ms

>Granny Storm Crows List
archive.fo/5UfQV

>Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants
archive.fo/R2VDy

Why do you even try OP?