Say my name.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zz1KsqS6V0

youtu.be/DGI9iZqrzAU?t=2m42s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8DWS8uzr1dE
youtube.com/watch?v=l7HV9g7T-sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow that person is a nigger lover

I don't care what supermutant from Fallout 3 have to say.

Has he left humanity behind yet?

Can we get a quick rundown on this?

2 SCOOPS
CMON
GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

Who the fuck is this guy? Is he a failed Bogdanoff baby?

/ourguy/

based

tldw

Is he talking about his Ex Sara or is there another ex name regina? Sara was fucking hot.

>1 year ago
>Rich Piana got into a fight with Mac Trucc one of his sponsored athletes at a fitness expo
>Nobody knew why
>Fast forward to now
>Mac Trucc releases a tape of Rich calling his ex girlfriend for cheating on him with a black guy
>Calls her White Trash and Nigger Lover over and over
>Rich releases an apology
>Fitness community is pissed
>Rich becomes the new Nigger guy

haha how bad are those tits.

Apparently, it was a girl he was with over a decade ago, way before Sara. The girls name was Amy and she cheated on him. She was apparently a white trash piece of shit, as Rich said. He told her to hang herself and that he's disgusted.

Never ever apologize for racism.

What a weak faggot.

kek thanks m8.

Weak ass faggot. He's done now.

rich piano is our guy after all

see

One should consider never taking massive amounts of steroids or choosing to look like a mutant experiment gone wrong, or dating trashy roasties. But given that Rich has done these things for years, I think he handled it quite well, politically speaking.

I wouldn't have apologized, but do you really expect a goy like Piana to be redpilled on race? He's not even natty.

>Weak ass faggot.
what did user mean by this?

>
you know whats fucking retarded about this shit? there are niggers on youtube right now who say they want to kill all white people and call every one of them crackers snow chimps, neanderthals and all kinds of other shit, I'm not incensed by this, it doesn't bother me, what does bother me is a bunch of retarded black people acting faux offended at the word nigger when they hear it non stop all day from everyone around them, its like they're trying accrue some kind of victim points.

Gears of war?

Daily reminder that you need to build yourself up as a man natty, especially if you're young.

Also, how do you think this is going to affect him from here? Is his brand ruined, or will sales skyrocket because of this?

I was planning on doing legs today, but now I gotta do 8 hour arms for /ourguy/.

Fuck yeah. Its time for the 5% to remove the 13%.
We'll force those apes to leave humanity behind.

typical scumbag chick probably baited him into getting super angry before hitting record

same kind of setup that oksana trash did to mel gibson. reminds me to re-listen to that tape because that is legitimately hilarious

wtf i love rich piana now

I think he'll be fine. His video has a 10 to 1 like to dislike ratio. His apology was handled really well. He also got to point out that he was cheated on by his gf with a black guy. I think most normies can understand why he said it.

GOTDAMN, KNOW WHATTAMSAYIN', BABE?
FIVE GUYS, CHIPOTLE, PIZZA, BEN & JERRYS.....GROW, MUTHAFUCKA!

Jews start all wars is the deepest and truest red pill.

He says he has a sex tape floating around.
Where's that?

trumps fucking hyuge

a natrual alfa

did you listen to michael savage talk about the mel gibson tapes, funniest thing ive heard

>me innocent look prada shoe, prada shoe

>2 scoops

>Is his brand ruined, or will sales skyrocket because of this?
If he wouldn't have apologized, he might become the "alt-right" bodybuilder. His new fans would have made up for the liberals he lost. However, he did apologize and now he just comes across as a cuck.

no but thanks. i was about to put on the opie & anythony coverage of it featuring patrice oneal. listening to savage now and he already called it as a setup. perfect.

Rich Piana will always be the best fitness meme out there, this shit will only make him more popular lol.

who wants to see some gross micropenis roid freak having sex?

>he doesn't know

No. He had to apologize. It wasn't too cucky either. He managed to show how much of a whore his ex was and I'm sure most of his young male fans can understand. Even black ones.

>he doesn't know

>Sara was fucking hot.

Post a pic of the hot one then, not whatever that thing is.

haha, well he's finished. mainly because he apologized.

>he doesn't know

I do.

I bet your balls hang lower than your dick

8 SCOOPS
8 HOUR ARM WORKOUT

truly great week on /fit

only 8 scoops?!

Wicked Rich "Empty my 9 in the Niker line" Piana

ALABAMA SCOOPCHIMES

Take the 14 scoops goddammit!

Leave racism behind :^)

my dick is 12 inches long. flaccid
what now punk

A black friend of mine went off on ""crackers"" once in an argument with a white man, never had a problem with him before because of our skin color difference though.

Everybody goes mental and says some nasty shit at least once.

reply with proof

wait wait WAIT is that bad?

I thought her green card expired.

Rich is running in the 2020 election, so this is pivotal for American Politics

>In relationship with a woman
>She cheats on you
>Find out it was with a black guy
>You're livid
>Say nigger a few times
>Now you're the one in trouble

???

Anyone who pretends to be more offended by the usage of a bad word than the actions of a degenerate woman can literally fuck themselves. I've no love for niggers like that. Right babe?

allahu ackbar my brother!

youtube.com/watch?v=8DWS8uzr1dE

I always knew Rich was /ourguy/

>mad white boys
tiny dicks. lift weights but your dick will always be small

Get away from me you fucking white nigger.

I'm not here to talk I'm here to train.

GOODBYE HUMANITY

he shouldn't have apologized.

another lesson learned. never apologize. like that giant nosed kike on HBO. he should have said stfu i'm not apologizing and that would be it. now he's got a million dindus swirling around him looking to get their piece.

Blacks have on average the lowest IQ of any race on the planet.

>But muh dick

Kill yourself

yeah sure negro.
At least my IQ is above 100
Now get back to work that cotton won't be picked up by itself.

LEAVE ZOG BEHIND

CMON

we have the biggest dicks. you have the smallest...
aborignals have the lowest btw

i couldn't make it past 25 seconds.

>aboriginals
literally proto-niggers and therefore grouped into niggers

god this guy fucking looks so fucking disgusting, feels like I'm looking at gore

When you leave humanity behind you take 5 scoops.

I don't know how he thought he could get away with taking so many scoops.

Just wait till this breaks in the news!

4 scoops cmon

face aside that looks great. that is a giant physique. in his case, it's from pmma and oils in addition to a lifetime of hormone abuse, and something in his body has to work in overdrive to filter it as it hits his blood, but that's a great look in terms of size. i'd trade maybe 10 years off the end of my life to look like that.

he has likely traded way more due to the oil usage and will probably die within a few years because he's not a young guy. im just saying.

love a good /fitpol/ thread. how's the board lately?

>tfw you finaly realise that rich has been preparing us for race war all along
>tfw you finaly realise that whole 5% crew is the next nazi party
is piano our last hope?

4 scoops c'mon

read my lips ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST

>that looks great
no it doesn't you fucking retard, it looks like he has bowling balls under his skin

not in that pic. that could pass as actual muscle. it isn't, by and large, but nothing there stands out as unnatural or fake in terms of shape or size

>that could pass as actual muscle. it isn't
are you this guy because this is ridiculous

Who do dyel's always have to come in with their insecurities? Its ok, you don't lift probably because you have so little confidence in yourself, we get it.

Its always, ALWAYS, the same thing. Muscle girl? disgusting. Bodybuilder? disgusting. Piano? Disgusting.

Take your milk bag body. your low test, and your gyno and find a noose. Fucking kids.

Lol at the 'muricans and their nigger problem...

just say you have a fetish, link your deviantart, and admit you wanna fuck him

post pics faggot

you grossfit we get it

Yup, I hit a nerve this time

no. what i'm saying is the shape and insertions and even the separation between the muscle could pass as natural. not "bowling balls under the skin", but instead what a human body looks like with fully-developed muscles.

in piana's case, he is not just using bodybuilding drugs, but also oils and derivatives to expand the muscle from within and create this look. so it isn't "real" muscle. this is evident in pretty much any other pic of him, but in the one you commented on, my points are correct

holy shit /OURGUY/

>what a human body looks like
bull fucking shit
BULL SHIT
GET OUT
JUST GET THE FUCK OUT WITH THIS NOINSENSE

Not reading your replies. In fact I will be hiding them after this.

Keep in mind you are the manchildren who post on r9k and whine about your 6th mcdonalds meal in the corner while feels posting about some guy who lifts and has a beautiful gf. You are nothing. You are not aryans, you are not lifters, you are not changemakers.

You will die, probably alone, probably early in life, and not one person will miss you. Stay mad, fatties.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7HV9g7T-sM

This guy is conveniently leaving out that the girl cheated on Rich and that's why he said that.

>Not reading your replies. In fact I will be hiding them after this.
>Keep in mind you are the manchildren
topkek

post your pics faggot lemme see how juicy you are

wrong

also, rich pianas dick hangs far below his balls

>apologized

Lost respect. I thought you were cool, Scoopsman.

why would you snip it there?
>what a human body looks like with fully-developed muscles

this is true. you can't take half the statement. this pic is dorian yates. one of the best bodybuilders of all time. he did not use pmma or synthol and probably didn't site-inject a lot of oils. he was known for, if anything, doing large amounts of growth hormone. see how it's the same "bowling ball" look?

what i'm saying is that the piana pic does appear good insofar as there are no unnatural deformities in the muscle, and that, despite what we know about piana, his body in that pic does not look deformed. it is a hormone-abuser body, but it is not deformed.