You're not the ones in charge anymore

You're not the ones in charge anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

nda.agric.za/docs/Foodsecurity/foodsecurity.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>have phaser guns n shiet in BC times
>lose to cave dwelling savages with sharpened sticks

WE

>niggers need to reference fictional capeshit movies so that they feel superior to whites

KANGZ

WE

WUZ

EWOKZ

>astrology

The only succesful black country ever is in fiction and they still brag about it.

>The skyscraper has a thatched grass roof

Just let them believe the fantasy, it's only hurting themselves.

Damn, I got BTFO'd

Member when the Kangz enslaved, tortured, and killed the Jewish people, forcing them to flee to the Mid-East?

This user members.

But you whites literally tore down the previous systems that our people had built in Africa.

You plundered and looted our homelands, assisted our enemies into selling us into slavery at your hands and genocided our people.

>genocided

If only.

Yummy bait. Do niggers know that even street shitters laugh at niggers for the worthless virus that they are?

>astrology
we wuz whore scopes n sheeeiiit

200 years later and they're still living in straw hut

SHHHEEEIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT

wtf i love kangz now

You are quoting Macaulay?

You know he was the village drunk yes?

Those people aren't dead user...

It's going to be fucking hilarious if this Black Panther movie is what starts the race war.

You know Ireland used to be much the same before the invention of alcohol

This is the oldest known man-made structure on the planet. It is in Turkey and is a good 6,000 years older than Egypt.
This is actually what historians are working on to figure out where things started.
Everything else is a comic book meme

Well blacks are obviousely very peacefull, the white devil just used the trust of the Black Kang and backstabbed him.

These threads are posted by Stormfront members in order to increase racial tensions and promote hatred.

Just saying, there are plenty of BASED black men and women who don't hate Whites and don't see themselves as Egyptian pharaohs.

>WE WUZ WOSHIN
The earliest written account of Elaborate codes of hygiene can be found in several Hindu texts, such as the Manusmriti and the Vishnu Purana.[60] Bathing is one of the five Nitya karmas (daily duties) in Hinduism, and not performing it leads to sin, according to some scriptures.

>WE WUZ WOTCHIN THE STARZ
Astrology has been dated to at least the 2nd millennium BCE, with roots in calendrical systems used to predict seasonal shifts and to interpret celestial cycles as signs of divine communications.[4] A form of astrology was practised in the first dynasty of Mesopotamia (1950–1651 BCE). Chinese astrology was elaborated in the Zhou dynasty (1046–256 BCE). Hellenistic astrology after 332 BCE mixed Babylonian astrology with Egyptian Decanic astrology in Alexandria, creating horoscopic astrology.

>WE WUZ MATETISHIUNS N SHIET
Evidence for more complex mathematics does not appear until around 3000 BC, when the Babylonians and Egyptians began using arith-

>AYE HOL UP

Because whites never left. When their governments left under the guise of 'the end of colonialism' - their unchained and uncontrolled private corporations moved in and continued the rape and pillage of the collective African people.

>In the 1950s, the people of Kenya decided they wanted their nation back. Unfortunately, the people they wanted it back from just happened to be the same guys responsible for every other atrocity on this list. Fearing a countrywide rebellion, the British rounded up 1.5 million people and placed them in concentration camps

> inmates were worked to death as slave labor filling in mass graves. Random executions were not-uncommon and the use of torture was widespread. Men were anally raped with knives. Women had their breasts mutilated and cut off. Eyes were gouged out and ears cut off and skin lacerated with coiled barbed wire. People were castrated with pliers then sodomized by guards. Interrogation involved stuffing a detainee’s mouth with mud and stamping on his throat until he passed out or died. Survivors were sometimes burned alive.

You whites are fucking savage monsters. The devil walking in pale flesh.

astrology n sheeiit nigga, ima sagiraius, and know whitys future

What empires black people did? they didnt even made a written language

The DC equivalent would be Gorilla City.

White people of Atlantis civilised the planet

>how to bathe
top zozzle

WE

i realize this is
bait, but should they get a pat on the back for not hating whites? that's what you're supposed to do

WUZ

Hilarious how Marvel "embracing diversity" was supposed to bring us closer together and it's just allowed the twitter mob to openly be racist to white people, as well as indulge their second favourite hobby of demonstrating how shit at history they are.

poor niggers, their tiny subhuman brains actually think that capeshit is real

Doesn`t change that we committed a genocide there, almost completely eradicating the Herrero.
The German commander literally said "The niggers aren`t worth our bullets, so just take the waterholes and let the die from thirst". It worked out great.

SEAKANGZ

So stop pissing us off.

> a nigger can't compare the difference between Astronomy and Astrology

nothing surprising kek

Holy fuck it does youre right!!!
So maybe all the grass huts in africa are the tops of big ass sky sgrapahs

>too lazy to even falsify data anymore.
>photoshop too complicated for KANGS descendents.

*hol up*
White boy we developed astrology, while whitey is still using astronomy

add black panther to the left comparison dictionary

where do they learn this complete bullshit?

Newgrange, in Ireland, was built to align with the Solstices... the inner chamber lit up with light on those days showing not only reasonably advanced building techniques but a solid knowledge of astronomy.

Skara Brae in remote Scotland had toilets.

nothing like it in sub-saharan Africa.

Actually, Africans lacked the wheel, metallurgy and the knowledge males play in reproduction, and literally lived in caves as Europeans were building cathedrals

It is older than the Egyptian pyramids.

which black Africans did not build - and as DNA studies proved very recently.

And there's shit in Iraq/Iran and China older than anything in Europe.

Astrology is from Babylon.

Did he mean astronomy? That didnt come from Africa either.

This is embarrassing shit.

Imagine being part of the most backwards race on the planet, where you have to make up history and be extremely delusional to not feel complete shame for your people.

>underlining and writing a date in red pen makes a fake quote more historically accurate

kek.
We was star readin' and sheeeit.
While whitey was trynna rite we was readin the hevvens and sheeit.

If white people were really evil no black human right now wouldnt even exist.

>Jews ran African slavery
>shifts blame to white people

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>astrology

Original Hebrews was black, Science don'T tell you that.

That's hilarious.

Is that why the President of Africa is begging the white to return to Africa after he banned them?

Without whites, niggers die.

Even if it were true, the key word there is were. Give that monkey an easy statistical test to perform and he probably won't even recognize half the symbols.

Let them be as racist as they want. It justifies ensuing counter-racism. Let them glorify segregated society. It's what we've wanted all along. They're slipping a noose around their own necks.

White people put a man on the moon. Meanwhile where's your negro on the moon?

Right-wing whites have always hated them. The more they chimp out, the more they're going to get centrist-normie whites to hate them too. Cue right-wing death squads.

All I'm trying to say is that even if blacks "invented" society like they so righteously claim, whites cleaned and perfected it. Now it's gone to shit again just because you want attention.

You're still here.

For now.

Whitey is just taking advantage of the Black Snience masters, whil they make the Kangz live in poverty.

nda.agric.za/docs/Foodsecurity/foodsecurity.htm

And your people behead Christians just for their beliefs on a constant basis. Knock it off with this superiority complex, it's why no one takes you or BTM seriously.

I knew this was gonna happen , poor souls still haven't figured out that they were never kangz.

a beaver hut is better built then anything in africa

black racist vs white racist
everyone involved in this he said she said bullshit is a disgrace

Yep. Well aware. I think its best to organize blacks against jews.

I wish we never had given up on slavery. They don't deserve to be equal.

I want to be one of those in charge white people instead of the can't afford to move out of my moms house for more than 2 months at a time, having crippling anxiety with no friends type of white people. Lets say for a moment I could somehow progress to the first group, then there might be something to talk about here.

Really should of just exterminated them while we had the chance.

Not even remotely close. The fact is that there was very few kingdoms worth mentioning in Sub-Saharan Africa besides Ethiopia and Great Zimbabwe.

The rest would not even be mentioned if they were located anywhere else in the world.

It always make me laugh how Africans talk about the 100s of great African cities destroyed by Europeans in 80-100 years of colonialism, yet Europeans have colonized many other places in the world (for longer), but there are still more vestiges than in Sub-Saharan Africa.

blacks have been enslaved by every other race that they have encountered and are only free when and where they are allowed to be

>We are returning to the past.

But here's the thing user, the niggers think in cycles.

Their thinking is cyclical.

That means that it goes like this:

Segregation> Liberation> Segregation> Liberation.

They are just looking for an excuse to chimp out and blame whitey just like their ancestors did.

These chimps never learn.

>astrology
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCKING NIGGERS

>Eobard Thawne

>remember that time Niggers were kings, Barry?
>IT
>WAZ
>WE

He can't be serious if he's citing a comic book story. Can he?

sub saharan africans werent pharaohs, they just trying to steal our heritage because they dont have one

kek, I love how they think bathing is a sophisticated technology on a par with astrology and mathematics. I'm glad I'm not American, and thus don't have to stand in line behind them at Walmart or whatever.

That quote is totally fake.

>Hotep

>GREEKS WAS NIGGERS N SHEIT

WE

Didn't scientists recently officially prove that ancient Egyptians were, in fact, more like modern Egyptians? IE middle eastern white and not black?

I just remember leddit was having a shitfit about it.

>When you have to steal a fake quote about another culture

WAS

thought that thing next to her name was a watermelon slice.

Dey gold plated dwag. Yo eva see a UfO up clos tey gold. We iz kangz. We iz kangz.
Niggas liv in orbit. Aroun ta earth. Control it all dwag.
Ufo gold plated gravitational stabilizer cores wit gee force interior inertia stabilization fields allowing for high speed maneuverability in any direction at extremely high rates of acceleration.....dawg.....

Déjà vu

yes north africans mediterraneans

If you're kangz, then rise up.

nice troll account.

let me know how it goes.

WE WUZ MASTURZ OF DA UNIVERSE

fuck outta here wit dat cracker science

Genocide is a social construct.

we wuz stargates an sheeeit

>Astrology
Wew