LET THE HUNT BEGIN

LET THE HUNT BEGIN

REV UP THAT AUTISM LET HUNT THE PISS THROWER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGvEm1Bq3wM
twitter.com/RealAlexRubi/status/873595907790569472
youtube.com/user/wearechange/videos
homedepot.com/p/Just-Scentsational-16-oz-Red-Fox-Urine-Small-Animal-Deterrent-FU-16/205430550
youtu.be/xxECFEcmEuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link to vid

youtube.com/watch?v=FGvEm1Bq3wM

Boy I sure am feeling sleepy

lets all get some sleep

REV UP THAT COFFEE WE ON IT

COVFEFE

Here you go

>MFW the Sup Forums posse is geared up and on the march, and you know justice will inevitably be served

Good work it looks like he was keeping the piss in a front hoodie pocket.

Is this possible an shout out to Trayvon "dindu nuffin" Martin?

You must seek justice now hope for it

Fair point. But I have no idea how you all do it.

We should all go to sleep, there's nothing to see here. It probably even wasn't piss that he threw on her, it was just apple juice. Let's leave this one be guys.

Here's the bottle of whatever it is. Anyone have an idea what is usually in a bottle like that?

Looks almost like a big bottle of iodine.

If appeared to be college age, search near by colleges then see if any favebook profiles linked.
6:30am I go sleep now fucking sleeping patterns need a 180.

Looks like a bottle of deer piss something a hunter would use to bait a male deer with.

Whatever it is. it looks like this.

Loving the Rebel Alliance tattoo!

My favorite part of "Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi" is when Luke Skywalker throws piss at Jabba the Hutt's rancor in order to escape.

iodine

New view of Pre-attack

Looks like iodine.
Doesnt make any sense tho.

#resistance alliance against pro-human fascism
<
Dumplederf's army coup

you literally cannot( like refute this)

I still think it's deer bait urine judging by color

Here

>Inb4 AlexJones viral marketing(nudity not included)

Was just about to post these guys

identify this ANTIFA faggot

BAN ASSAULT KOMBUCHAS
>BAN ASSAULT KOMBUCHAS

Its not much consolation but whoever threw it got most of it on this guy who was protesting with antifa lol

I know who that is but I won't talk

kombucha was literally the nastiest shit I've ever tasted

I'm not a picky eater at all but fuck was that shit putrid.

Are there any other vids to work with? There had to be other people filming this.

Maybe you're just not a faggot, fags can pound these things like cum from a dick

Looks a bit like this

He's a tough guy

kek, maybe. My mom is a feminist and loves the stuff.

Big Update.

Looks like the guys with flags (Red and Yellow Hammer with Classic Antifa) are coordinating to hide the piss thrower from the views of the cameras. Spoiler they aren't wearing masks.

He has a killer Guac recipe

forgot link

>Feminist Kombucha enthusiast gives birth to son, son acts weird, grows up to be internet detective, and there are many such cases, SAD!

BAN ASSAULT KOMBUCHAS

WE IDENTIFIED THE TARGET

NOW LETS ALL GO HOME

you could prob find the people they're protecting by going after those guys and looking at people around them

haha is this what you freaks do on here all day? you idiots ain't gonna find my bro. posting pictures with red circles on them will not help you dumbass racists lmao

bump, are there other videos from where it happened?

>777
Well i fucked that one up

It's about that time...
SLEEPY TIME PACK IT UP

nice find, prob this it is
and i thouight antifa had their own pool

The guy with the red and yellow flag is this guy (the one who got most of the piss thrown on him) he did the interview with luke rudowski at the end of one of his other videos

looks like the anti-fa discord linked us

Of it's iodine, then that could be something that would have to do with chemistry. From highschool to some chemistry college, or dare I say it- medicine.

Why does communism resonate so well with weak fags?

An anchor baby throwing piss. Well, you don't say.

he didn't throw it, the guy who threw it got most of it on him.

At what time of day did this take place? Are there any videos that lead up to this?

Your right but he hands the flag off to someone else. As you can clearly see him in the video getting hit AND the red and yellow flag still up 6ish feet away.

Low eneregy and absolute mess

I was thinking komboucha too

That looks about right. I think thats it.

Only a couple but they're short

youtube.com/user/wearechange/videos

and a couple more here

Just grab that whistle ffs

pretty sure it's the doucebag from the other getting punched video at 2:22 black guy hoody, sunglasses behind the Mr. Punchy.

because they feel like victims and in their minds nothing is ever their fault. communism is like a religion, it's a magical thing that makes them feel good but doesn't really exist or work in real life.

They truly believe it will finally give them equality with those who are naturally better than them. It's an affront to Nature.

This is 3 seconds before it happens from Laurens Periscope. 2 Guys between the flags both staring at there target with long sleeve hoodies. I'd be willing to bet one of these 2 are the guys

it has a fox on the label

I think your right
see my post

>son acts weird
nigger I'm alpha af

fox or coyote urine

Yup its fox piss

They got hit with a fucken scoby!

Its the middle of the day....

It figures they're too pussy to throw their own piss...

He is obviously holding something in the frame right before he disappears behind the flag.

It appears the revolution has started earlier than expected.

Where the fuck were the proudboys at?!

>people defending muslims throw chemicals at a woman

Really makes you think

This guy

This, hunters often use it to cover up their own human scent. You can buy it at most outdoor / hunting type shops.

I found the culprit.

Nobody there is accomplishing anything notable.

Everyone there is a huge fucking loser with nothing better to do.

These are our attackers

>those bait tabs

>not man enough to throw acid.
These fags arent ever going to be a real threat in a civil war.

and what are you doing exactly

what's his name?

What do all these people and the 15+ other I didn't feel like getting crops of have in common? They all might have better angles than this vid and should be the next step in the hunt. there is no doubt they tweeted, facebooked, vined, whatever the fuck else normeis do to share shit to social media these days with these videos and pictures they took. If you wanna better shot at finding we gotta get more videos of it. They are out there.

this is literally fake news. stop wasting your time

You use Fox Piss to keep rabbits and other small rodents out of your garden.

This is a clue: The guy probably has an Organic Garden in the area and offers the veggies to other Commies.

Triggering the Fight or Flight Response in (((Small Animals)))

I'm not sleepy Mr. Soros I'm jacked on COVFEFE

Logo seems to match up with this bottle of fox piss.

It's definitely this companies bottle

I think it was this product:
homedepot.com/p/Just-Scentsational-16-oz-Red-Fox-Urine-Small-Animal-Deterrent-FU-16/205430550

Where was she today? New York? There's a Pete Rickard's store in New York.

youtu.be/xxECFEcmEuM another vid.

Antifa, you shouldn't act like animals if you don't want to be hunted like them.

Nothing is out of our reach gents

This?

Things that oxidize like fish oil, krill oil, lecithin, etc. are often in amber bottles such as that.

Hmmm

probably west coast. west coast gets all the lauren love cause they've got all the action with antifa protests really. I'm going to say either portland or seattle.

It's fake news goy

That get's a good shot of the guy walking away. we can get an estimated high off of that.