Catalan independence referendum announced

Yesterday it was announced an independence referendum for October 1 in defiance of Madrid.
People will be asked to vote on the question: Do you want Catalonia to be an independent state in the form of a republic.

If Catalonia’s pro-independence authorities win, they have said they will immediately start proceedings to separate from Spain.

But the central government in Madrid insists the procedure is not valid and the Catalan authorities face significant challenges to even hold the referendum.

Who's voting?

Vladimir stop making this threads im going to report this shit to the цeнтp

We are in support of Rajoy

Ofug :DDDDD

Vladimir? I'm not even Russia. Go suck rajoy's cock

Ok im done with you!
I want a full report on all the activities your division is doing right now!

Wut.....

¿Le dices Vladimir por «Polaco»? jajajajaja

We will win and become and independent state.

I'm not Catalan but I sympathize. I hope the bureaucracy of Spain ends

why do spanish cucks tolerate this indepence shit just march in with your army and fuck any such notions of indepence

This holds no power. It will only serve to show the separatist are a very vocal minorty and most people want to stay.

Spain is basically Yugoslavia. a bunch of people who are kinda alike but really aren't and now people can't stand each other. It's best they just peacefully split up of there will be a Castilian genocide

I support this move for independence. If I'm not wrong, Catalonia is quite different from Spain with a different language and culture. I hope this move passes

They aren't different, it's just they feel superior when they aren't.

They are like the dog that always barks and never bites. More than 200 years saying they are not Spain and they continue as part of Spain.

I'm in support of any separatist movement

>Scotland
>Ireland
>Quebec

should be their own countries

and Catalonia of course

I thought it was an analog to the U.K. i.e. Catalonia = Scotland.

>Basically Yugoslavia

American education.

You're aware that you're supporting the creation of a new communist, muslim loving country, right?

forgot Corsica, user

and vichy france

Spain wont let it happen

>i'll be able to slaughter catalatards in half a year

its a good feel lads, i wish you could feel it too

>encouraging balkanization
kys nigger

So, is the winner clearly the vote to leave Spain or nah?

They shouldn't, but they will.

>there will be a Castilian genocide
It would be the other way around....

Catalonia actually has a culture and language distinct from the country it's in, unlike Scotland

More than 200 years looking for independance and they haven't reached it yet, why shoud it now be different?

There was a thread about this a while back where someone said that the Catalan independence movement was basically run by Europhile Jews. Is that true or just Sup Forums hysterics?

this time they really mean it guys

They haven't a different culture. A different language yes, but they also speak Spanish.

It's absolutely true. But the even bigger redpill is that they don't actually want independence. It's just a theatre so PP and the independentist parties can give votes to eachother, because people will vote PP if they say no to independence and people will vote these parties if they say yes to independence. Plus, it's also a good way to cover up corruption scandals (see Pujols, Artur Mas).

No we dont.
Im catalan and i dont speak spanish
Btw, wich spanish culture are you talking about?
Corruption or licking Angela Merkel's ass?

Cállate puto gangoso, mira el DNI a ver de qué país eres.

>Corruption or licking Angela Merkel's ass?

Isn't that the cuckalonian culture?

Are Catalonian independentist similar to Puerto Ricans independentist movement?

Make up less than 15% of the population. Their party hasn't made past 5% (2.3 in the last one) of the votes in the general in elections in 20 years. They are just a bunch of loud commie minority.

>Spain is basically Yugoslavia.

And the whole world wants to end with your globalised "bureaucracy". Go support ur wall kissing drumpf. Derp.

este?

Because we are going to do it user.
Dont cry sevillian nigger. I comprehend you. To loose such a beautiful land must be a pain for you.