What's up with niggers getting so uppity lately? The fuck?

What's up with niggers getting so uppity lately? The fuck?
They're begging for a race war.
Fucking do it

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HRqX22EGumQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking stupid negroes, wanting segregation back.

It infuriates me, and im not even white.
Cleanse your fucking countries whitey.

Like anyone would voluntarily bond with an uppity assed niggress.....
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Is this a fake tweet? We need to accelerate this shit. Drive away even more normal people. Africa is already what happened to the ones that were left alone, why the fuck don't they see that? They were, are, and always will be too stupid to utilize their own insane amount of resources.

>It's okay to be blatantly racist and hateful against white people because muh power + privilege!!!
Why do these people think they're the better person just because of the color of their skin? Why does Twitter never ban these people for hate speech? They have so much unnecessary hate in their hearts, and for something pretty much all millennial and even boomer whites had nothing to do with whatsoever.

It's all real my friend, i took the screenshots.
It fucking angers me how smig they act by saying shit like that.
Cleanse your countries white man.
Whites here in my country would never let us be as uppity and racist as your niggers, but you let them.
Why you do this?
And it weirds me out, these negros are so obsessed with blackness and their race, i get it, i say nog from time to time, but every day is white folk this black folk that for blacks in the US.
Why?

Are you an indigenous?

I took a class in college that had a qt Bolivian girl who talked about the Cochabamba crisis. She was half indigenous/half Russian

>Spearchuckers chuckin spears at ships...
>Offer them some shit for some hard working spearchuckers.
>Bring Spearchuckers home and have them work for an honest living.
>Eventually give all the spearchuckers some culture that doesn't involve eating cow anuses.
>Even free the spearchuckers from slavery to help em along.
>Spearchuckers given every opportunity in life, still spearchuckin along in Africa after the White man left.
>Tryna spearchuck in the West even though we freed them from that hellhole.
>MUH AFRIKA - CHUCKS SPEAR

Spearchuckers gonna chuck amirite?

I can't but notice it's almost exclusively black people who behave like this too. Latrinos will sometimes do this too, but it isn't nearly as common. I've yet to have a bad experience with an Asian. Black women are also by and far worse than black men.

Daily reminder that America allowed Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

Keep chatting shit, niggers. We've got you all right where we want you. Trapped in the urban core and waiting for the enemies of America to strike.

Hmm...do you think that someone is paying to gave these people riled up? Who could it be? Is there someone who paid to have people riled up so much that they set fire to Ferguson and Baltimore? Who....who...who could this be?

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

Aren't you a negro yourself, niganon?

Black people sold black people. Be mad at the merchant not the customer.

Stop posting and if you really want questions answered wait til they come up. Nobody is racist or sexist or whatever you claim. We all just speak the truth.

the niggers who talk like this publicly were born in the suburbs, my dude

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HRqX22EGumQ

RACE WAR.

black americans think they are god's gift to the earth

its both. lurk more. I lurked for like 3 months before even posting. Get a feel for the culture and memes and then you'll be shitposting like a champ

Pasta so good you should post with an italian flag

Niggers are a subspecies of gorilla.

To be fair, I have made great friends through our mutual hate for pakis and nigs

if they want to segregate themselves and highlight the racial reality and differences between white and black people FINE BY ME. they can gtfo and white people won't have to share any space or spend any time with them.

Remember to show this to your normie friends who haven't guzzeled the cum of leftists yet. It could set off a defense mechanism which will lead them to embrace their white identity and you can redpill them easily

Africa DO IT. Dont let your dreams be dreams

At least the like ratio in the comments is tipping in the right direction. Most people do not agree with the kang crowd

it's a type of existential crisis brought on by the commodification of every aspect of identity.

but we iz all equal

So stupid they want to claim gommunism when the race that is actually responsible goes out of their way to obfuscate that fact. I guess even that is better than Africa.
Good stuff.

>after 400 years of doing it.

This is actually not true. Romans had slaves. They were white slaves though, so they probably don't count

>black people want to take credit for starting communism

Wow so I hate niggers even more now

Says like an angry father:
>You want to feel oppressed? YOU WANT TO FEEL OPPRESSED? I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO FEEL OPPRESSED ABOUT, TOBY!

Thats genius

someone needs to tell her to chill out dawg

I suspect not having white people in the audience won't be a problem

>Believes a marvel movie is real

Just fuck my race up senpai

100% she would melt and turn into a slut if a white guy gave her any positive attention.

These girls act all wite hating and shit, but they fucking LUST for white dick.

fucking nigger and other shit races so tired of them blaming white alpha males for there shit lives... i know people doing bizz in africa the stories the can tell is lolz when niggers get money the dont come back to work before the spend it all also the are lazy as fak.... bring back slavery or kill em all i say

better deport them all back to africa. they will off themselves alone

Pretty much.

jep

To be this consistently mean spirited requires an amazing amount of hard work, dedication, and a dash of grace.

So, next time you need your fix of "Ooga Booga Booga" remember your friends at Sup Forums

>JoJo avatar
>That fucking hilarious text

This is a meme you dips

This is the product of 8 years of Obama.

Imagine what will happen if a leftist woman became President of the USA

What is every Tyler Perry movie showing ever?

lol i dont know much about your contry but i know u had problems with niggers since some bitch refused to sit in the back of the bus... to ezi to just blame obama

This nigga is so fucking mad

I'm all for freedom of association. They want to get a private theater to have a black only screening and disassociate with white people? Fine. But, on the same token, a Christian baker should be allowed to not associate with a gay wedding by refusing service, men only clubs should be allowed, and even white only clubs should be allowed. I really don't have a problem with this. What I have a problem with is that she'd probably chimp out if a movie were made about Alfred The Great, and there was a whites only screening.

if they did this nobody would be able to hear the movie.

Weren't they doing the whole "slave" thing long before white colonists even set foot on the Nigerian shores? Do I have my facts wrong?