As it is almost sure that Trump will be impeached, what's your opinion on President Mike Pence?

As it is almost sure that Trump will be impeached, what's your opinion on President Mike Pence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>says the increasingly nervous liberal for the bazillionth time

Trump won't be impeached, but Pence is still better than Merkel.

What's his name?

to think you used to be Nazis. When did Germany become so gay?

I'm more focused on if the Republicans will ever get organized and start pushing their agenda considering they have total control of the federal government

Pro Israel, staunch christian, pro business, anti weed. I like him

Since that is a mudslim posting. What you thought that a user with a german flag was actually aryan? Lol!

You gave to go.

If they manage to remove Trump via fake news and twisting of laws, they will also do it to Trump. Make no mistake, the left is attempting to dismantle our system of government, bending laws and lying and outright defying the federal government, in order to install a permanent leftist dictatorship. They will set up a system in which only they will ever hold political power. They insist that the Repubs follow every single law to the letter, and make up new letters. The leftist MUST be killed. Every last on of them. Time for Trump to show them what breaking existing laws and making up new ones is all about. Seriously, he needs to declare the Democrat party a terrorist organization, arrest and execute all Democrat congressmen, and purge the leftists from our society. They are determined to make us their slaves. We need to kill them.

I meant they would also do it to Pence, then Paul Ryan, and so on until they just seat their own person.

Mike "Electric Shock for those who crave the cock" Pence

>calls for the deaths of his political opponents
>"but they're the terrorists!"
Get Waco'd

>Trump will be impeached
>look mom I posted it again
Nice copypasta.

S A G E.

I know it is a joke but he could REALLY zap the faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=OCCjzN8Mghc

>I'll use the "but they're the terrorists!" argument so I look brilliant!

What do you want us to say, that they're unauthorized demolishers of moral and material property?

My advice to everyone is to document every leftist they know, they are enemies of the state. As far as I'm concerned it should be legal to hunt down and kill liberals in their homes.

Call them terrorists, call them insurgents, call them whatever you want. Doesn't change the fact that hey want us to become their slaves. And for this they must be killed. Get Waco'd yourself, punk.

I agree. Also, find out if they own weapons, or dogs, how many people are in the house, etc. If anyone is a neighbor of some famous leftists, like actors or judges or politicians, we should publish their addresses.

>I post by this ID

If (((they))) ever do anything to Trump, I hope Pence absolutely fucks their shit up. Get the Supreme Court to overturn marriage equality, mandatory shock therapy for gays/trannys, mass Muslim deportations, decriminalize killing Muslims, etc. Make them regret messing with Trump.

Trump should step aside for a few days/weeks to show them what the future holds for them if they don't come to heel.

How butthurt are liberals going to be after Trump serves 8 years and then Pence gets elected in 2024?

Impeaching Trump would be the dumbest thing the leftists ever did. Trump is a loose cannon, but he is ideologically pretty much a mixed bag, and many things he wants t do the Dems would find very appealing if anybody else was wanting to do them (infrastructure by the gazzillions of dollars, for example.)

Pence, on the other hand, is a genuine conservative, and without the controversy and baggage Trump drags along behind him, Pence could unite the GOP majority in Congress and get some shit done that Dems would HATE.

B8 nigger