New way to resist Trump!!!

Are you tired of racist mysogonistic nazi destroying free world? Show how Trump mutilates America by mutilating your body!
#cutagainsttrump is supposed to show your resistance against fascism in the White House. Cut your arm as many times as you hate the orange Don! The more scars you have the more you will show your comittment to anti-fascist cause!

Please, share the hashtag among feminist, lgbtq, liberal and Democrat Twitter sites and witness the razor revolution!

>razor revolution
ayyyy

It worked on Bieber fans but they were all under 12. Antifa are old enough to not fall for this.

You underestimate the Trump derangement syndrome

Cutting to gain celebrity's attention is childish, but the situation of Democrats is desperate! We must show our opposition against nazism as much as we can, #cutagainsttrump!

Bump! If Marx lived today, he would #cutagainsttrump!

Cutting is so 90's
This is the new hipness.

THAT'LL SHOW EM

antifa probably already cut themselves to dull the pain of having rich Jew lawyer parents

>Antifa
>old enough to not fall for this
They believe Trump's a nazi, for fucks sake.

Did we end the old operation?

whats up with the influx of polish shitposters

There's a lot of people on the left that are deranged and would probably fall for it desu. The added bonus is that it would keep the center from moving left again, because they get reminded of how crazy they really are right now.

Maybe some will actually bleed out this time!

good idea OP.
Polisheviks are taking over

Comrades! Jumping against Trump is a beautiful sacrifice but many defenders of free world see it as too big. But if you #cutagainsttrump, you just waste your arm beauty, just like Trump wasted beauty of multi-cultural America at the same time spreading the message!
I just want to see raised cut liberal arms!

When it failed. It was too obvious

Remember: sideways for attention, vertical for results.

Stop that shit, OP. LOL.

Some SJWs would believe that and there would be a self-harm convention in every major city.

I like your thinking

I'm rusty on reading barcodes. I think that arm will ring up for a gun at your local walmart. Good luck.

Wouldn't be that the most beautiful sight ever!
Strong women uniting in common cause, harming themselves to make a message!

phaggot

what a quality thread

#suicideagainsttrump

Can someone post Bernie's glow sticks?

2 Cuts (left wrist / right wrist)
2 Scoops
2 Genders
2 Terms

Hell yeah! Let's show that bigot that we won't stand for his hatred and homophobic, islamaphobic, transphobic, misogynistic, racist ways anymore. I will BLEED FOR THE RESISTANCE! I will #CutAgainstTrump

DELET

Top fucking Kek m8.. please spread this as far and wide as possible...my sides right now..have mercy.

Remember kids, it is down the road, not across the street.

>#cutagainsttrump

Cut again Sttrump?

Hey guys, I found an even better way to resist Drumpft, when you cut yourselves, make sure you do it with a rusty knife, or rub your wound on a rusty surface. This will make the wound more visible it will last longer, and also because if you don't, you're rustophobic :)

#CutForTrump #RustfugeesWelcome

Sup Forums believed it too and that why they voted for him.

>We all bleed red

really made my salmons go up the river

>anything posted here is a falsehood

I voted him because the alternative was Satan incarnate and also because of the 0.01% chance he would actually do what he promised

Whoops, I meant #CutsAgainstTrump, I wouldn't want to sound like a bigoted racist nazi Drumpftretfjfklgbt supporter

>barely scratching yourself

c'mon kids, if you're going to cut you better cut that shit deep

This is so great! It needs to be spread.

Why mow the lawn when the weed cuts itself?

>As the rust belt destroyed my country, so this rust blade destroys my body until Trump is impeached

Here take this.

I tried to cut myself once because all the kids in high school were doing it, but it turned out I wasn't retarded enough to be able to follow through with it.

It seems you have to have something pretty seriously broken in your brain to be able to cut yourself for no good reason.

Pussy

eXCELLENT

>cutting
i burn myself. the lids on a zippo work great

That's the spirit comrade! I hope our brothers/sisters/non-cises on Twitter will say the same!
Beautiful act of sacrifice comrade! Impeachment will come with the blood from our arms!
Another example to follow! Our arms will be bleeding, but so will the bigotry!
This is a GOOD reason! When people will see how much we will hurt ourselves, they will follow us and impeach the orange dictator! #cutagainsttrump!

Don't be so sure

Damn couldnt join the cutwagon i see. What a pussy.

Here's an other.

Unfortunately Comrades I can't share these beautiful acts of selm-harm on Twitter myself. I was banned after I published by committment by following act of #IwillKillMyMamaForObama

They IP ban?Can you not use a VPN?

Most of these cunts have cutting issues already. This will work.

If Che Guevara lived today, he would be crying from emotions. Beautiful!
I was banned after I killed my mama for Obama and published it.
(No-troll: I never had Twitter account)

Awesome.
Shared to a bunch of college lefties , with an advice to do it drunk in a warm bath. You see, less painful. Fight hate with pleasure.
More... Final solution to trump problem.
*grins *
Hope i get results

then start one.

Huh...

You done more for the cause than Hillary ever did. Thank You!
Ok, I will try

#drinkbleachtoimpeach

1 more for now

I went with the #CutForImpeachment. Grammar might be a bit off because I suck.

Imbitch Drumpf!!

Literally my fetish. Bring it, Antifa

FUCKING FIRST BLOOD !!!!!
One for hospital. 21 to go.
Seriously. How can one be THAT stupid.
Well, she is an ugly bisexual pro migrant pro gender.
I Just cant believe it. Is she bsing me ?
It is insane...

proof?

Calling bullshit. (Unless it's proxy) you are French, I assume they're too. Then why the fuck would one girl cut herself?

>Le Pathetique of France says this
Nice try, Tyrone Alhumad.

Outstanding!
She made a beautiful sacrifice! Tell her that our liberal community is proud of her and once she recovers, we hope she will continue to promote the action!

Asking her atm. Still not sure it is real.
Tbh i feel guilty. I like to fight mudslimes, not tricking women to do such a thing. Keeping you updated.

Don't blame yourself! Remember it was her decision. And a righteus one!

asking for proof again, if you don't give it it's bullshit, at leats screenshot the conversation

Lol. Send this to Nancy Pelosi. She will probably mention it and add fuel to the fire!

That's hardcore wtf

Cut deeper next time.

OK that is sick.
Just got her on the phone. She is alright.
And she liked it. She did not do it in a bath, Just cut herself.... For pleasure.
No danger. She is "used to that, and will show me her scars next monday "
I cant understand...
Need a beer....
Need many beers...

They're still superficial. Cutting's a huge meme

This story warms my heart! Please publish her scars on Sup Forums if you will can!

#ResistTrump followers have the mental development of a 12 year old anyways.

calling BS on this cause no proof

>Trump: I'll make Jobs and crack down on immigration and check Moslems at the gate
>Hillary: I'll do nothing Obama didn't
Even if Trump did nothing, he's still using the right kind of talking points

but is it just barcodes? or can i cut a nifty qr code too? please post the qr code for hrc.om for me

Last time i test that style of prank.
I was fucking worried.
I will stay on my usual ways. Find mudslimes and niggers, intimidate and fight when a fair fight is possible.
Wont do that again.
Btw 5 of them are telling me i am a fascist.
I think it is unfair...

Since i am a nazi.

please stop doing that.

No proof of anything.
Want me to photoshop some stuff Just to make you happy ?
I do not have anything to prove, and now, i feel like shit and disgusted.
Want a proof of that, moron ?

Bump for genius

Ok dear anons if the thead will die out and you think you that spreading #cutagainsttrump is a good idea you are free to make a new thread about this hashtag, I'm going to sleep

Get to digging.

post more pls