youtube.com/watch?v=Eus2GCvBiKY
youtube.com/watch?v=7EQ_kWbLMD4
youtube.com/watch?v=v-jgiwvWLzg
youtube.com/watch?v=xK_Ahtg5CxE
youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least they make something worth watching

Fucking lame.

I can't get over how lifeless the animation in this and Family Guy us now.

No. They still virtue signal hard like the rest of them.

they made a joke about anti-vaccers too

Great show and definitely redpill.

Didn't the Simpson become popular because of 90's PC culture?

I wanted to check the context of the quote to see if they were exaggerating. But fuck no, if anything they were underplaying it.

>>reason.com/blog/2016/09/14/video-more-crazed-yale-students-attack-s

They made an episode about unhinged feminism

nothing is redpilled about bashing sjw universities

Right? Completely unrelated but I tried to give the new dragon ball a chance and holy fuck the animations bothered me to the point I stopped watching. personally it's a lack of the use of pencil drawn animations. The only show to successfully employ current animations in my opinion was attack on titan.

Thank South Korea

Those damn gooks man.

my mom wouldn't let me watch it is an early 90s kid

I have to imagine a large part of that budget went to the voice talent.

On the contrary, japanese budgets are the ones whose voice talent cost like 70% of the money

That image shows nothing of the animation quality, only that one has a more diverse color palette and more realistic art style.

That was better than expected

youtube.com/watch?v=Eus2GCvBiKY

bull, VO in japan is crazy under payed. That's how they can affort to fully voice every scene in a 120+ hour long video game while in the west we struggle to fully voice a 4 hour long fps.

Old Simpsons had better or equal animation to well animated anime but new Simpsons look like flash animation, even the movie, it looks really bad in motion, like the style wasn't supposed to be drawn digitally

The Simpsons has always made fun of Yale - it's because a lot of their writers (like Conan O'Brien) were recruited from a humor magazine called the Harvard Lampoon.

Yale and the likes are kike central. I hate seeing anything that keeps the lie that they still have anything to do with WASPS.

I didn't know AoT used flash? I thought most anime even today still use pencil.

>s-see we were with you all along! pls watch!
lol

Eh, the hitler joke made me chuckle, so it isnt that bad. The simpsons still pretty bad show now a days.

Well, it's basically fact that even Normies are getting tired of SJW and to cater them one needs to give occasional laugh.

Simpsons has always made fun of everyone. I admit they probably lean left more than right these days but them making fun of libtards isn't anything to shit your pants over. It's nothing new.

Lets all take a moment to reminisce on the classic moments

This show NEEDS to fucking die already

The Simpsons are constantly criticizing Trump, you can't be redpilled if you do that...

I heard someone from the show say 30th is going to be the final season but I bet someone has already backpedaled since they said it. It still somehow gets watched even after all this time after all

Yeah the same as South Park basically.

Yeah I feel like they are ideologically more left than right too but made an entire season out of the ridiculousness of PC culture.

No, they were always left leaning centrists.

>like the style wasn't supposed to be drawn digitally
Yeah, this is the feel I get, same with south park, it's just not right.

>Rich, white caricature character disapproves of the vibrant diversity at Yale.
This is somehow bashing liberals and not conservatives.

SP is pro-feminist as shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=7EQ_kWbLMD4

>You're worse than Hitler!
>Too late for flattery
Mr. Burns confirmed /ourguy/

wtf i love the simpsons now

fuck em, too little too late.

>picks on ideas that are universally panned outside of academia.

Redpilled as fuaaark brah.

I think lighting/atmosphere is the worst part of modern Simpsons honestly even if the animation is bad too

If this shot was in a today's show they would all just be regular colored instead of tinted the right way, maybe a bit darker hues.

I get the feeling only when Hank Azaria, Dan Castellaneta, or Harry Shearer die or become too infirm to work they will seriously consider ending the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-jgiwvWLzg

>Too late for flattery

Died in season 9. Nothing will make up for it.

This. The first eight seasons were great. Every episode has a really good rewatch value. However from 9 on for every 20 episodes only 5 are really funny and when the movie came out which was really a glorified tv episode and they went with computer animation it wes shit. Fuck the simpsons now

>using a blond Chad to fill in the role of a jew

just one of the reasons this show has lost all pop culture criticism credibility

OP conveniently forgot whatever the hell this is
youtube.com/watch?v=xK_Ahtg5CxE

Season 1: Still trying to find their identity
Season 2: Getting close
Season 3-5: At its best
Seasons 6-8: Still very good
Season 9-12: Some solid stuff but a lot of mediocre shows
Season 13+: it's fucked

They've realised how badly they alienated a lot of the core fanbase when they sided with Hillary. A
Apparently Matt Groening has gotten pissed at the writers for being bias towards liberals and is making them make fun of themselves.
>I don't have a fucking clue, thanks for wasting your time for reading this and watching that deadbeat show, though.

None of the budget went to the animation it all goes to the irreplaceable voice actors.

>Mr. Burns is their evil conservative republican business man stereotype.

Short answer, no.

This.

Also I would say season 3 is almost the best season ever.

I think that is just trying to be stupid.

In that case, they just inadvertently made fun of themselves.

The "Jew" factor. Unnecessary costs givin to people who don't do shit.

Yeah, it's bizarre how stiff everything looks. I remember when the animation on the Simpsons got better. Basically right around the time that Futurama took off, the animation on both shows was phenomenal.

I think animation costs have skyrocketed or something, so they're skimping in certain areas.

nah. This is only because of the Harvard writers. They are still cucked

Doesn't the Simpsons have about 5 rapidly aging literally-whos doing all the voice acting?

Also, for those who don't know, this is what I think they were referencing. Animal subhumans at Yale, freaking out.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IEFD_JVYd0

Voices are all computer generated these days

They switched to flash animation and their animators don't seem to know what 'inertia' is anymore.

Same here. Funny how fucked up TV is nowadays in comparison.

they use adobe after effects with character animator
the potential of the program is insane, but the simpsons is such a dead husk, this is what you get
you can draw whatever you want as your character and then have the webcam "lock" your facial movements and lips to your characters movements and lips
millions of frames now wont have to be drawn and you can make a live cartoon

show examples I must see this magical cartoon technology for myself

>Are Simpsoms redpilled now?
When non-redpill see it:
All the libtards are beautiful, sporty, intelligent, peaceful and has some witty edge in their criticism.

Only non-libtard was the traditional evil Burns.

The only "typical SJW" was just robots that blow up for no reason. All real students were cool.

This is just left-wing propaganda, virtue signalling like they always done.

Can Matt just pull the plug already?