Gun to your head...

Gun to your head. If you were forced to breed with a non-white ethnic women which race could you most tolerate having a mixed-race baby with?

how about you put an actual loaded gun to YOUR head and pull the trigger you ignorant retard? this has NOTHING to do with politics. fuck off.

A slav, or maybe a polish girl

Funny how uncomfortable this question made you.

slav

Latina

Irish.

Slav or Asian

japanese

Irish lass.

thissss

as long as they are qt is suppose but this might be real some day you know white genocide and all we would not want to be racist now

>triggered

fucking relax, you're on a internet forum

Pull the trigger. Either one is death. One is literal death the other is genetic death, which comes out to the same thing in the end.

But to answer your question, some type of East Asian Oriental.

So long as you send your son to a predominantly black school.

Japanese

My cat did this once. It was so hot lasers shot out of his eyes

A nice submissive black girl who can cook and is into plantation slave role play.

ashkenazi jewish

Persian. They're pretty cute.

I've always had a thing for Latinas honestly.

this

Chinese, make another supreme gentleman.

SE-asians, since well... I'm already doing it.

Some kind of East Asian. Probably Japanese.

I only see them on the countryside/smaller cities. How do you find 'em here?

Irish

I consider Mediterraneans white but I'm assuming op doesn't, so a spaniard, Greek, or italian

Latina. Asians are soulless and I don't want to bring any more hapas into this world

>le slavs are not white meme

katherine zeta-jones

Vietnamese or Japanese for sure.

I'd pull the trigger.

Japanese > Mestizo > Central Asian > SE Asian > Amerindian > Persian > North African > Arab > Indian > Negro > Aborgine

At the source. I vacationed a lot in Thailand in my early 20's, so when it was time for me to settle down in my late 20's I just went online to a SE-asian dating site. Didn't go for a thai though, altough they are a nice, friendly people.

The risk with going for asians in Sweden is that they might have been brought up here or too 'tainted' by our values, and you probably know what that does to women.

Aren't latin people the closes to being white anyways?

How come Vietnamese? I mean, I like them, but I seldom see another that sees potential in their 'race' here (sorry for sounding so spergy).

Definitely closer than asians

Thais because they're so cute.

since im male i dont give a fuck. world record is something around 700 children. some guy with a harem.

aslong as i get 3+ white children i dont give a fuck who else i impregnate

Spic, since they're half white anyway. I would absolutely under no circumstances breed with a negress.

asian or brazilian

maybe we should do that to all the trannyfags out there. I wish someone would knife Bruce Jenner and cut him up!

irish or slav.

nice bait, but I am white

Thai or Persian

Black because my son would have a big dick

Fucking kek

some alien or reptilian

Oh yeah, you've said this before.

>The risk with going for asians in Sweden is that they might have been brought up here or too 'tainted' by our values, and you probably know what that does to women.
Yeah, but it seems like it would be extaordinarily difficult to find a native one that is compatible with how a westerner was brought up, and knows proper english/some language/even understands a western language on a logical level.

I'm not sure that I want a (wife) that just nods along and knows enough words, but doesn't really "get" what I'm saying. It's difficult to get a real connection like that. This is just in theory anyway, maybe I'm not even making any sense but yeah - it's something I thought of while seeing some slav girls, even if they learn the language they don't really "get" it always, so you'll always be talking to someone on a lower level so to speak. That's amplified by asian languages and culture being so different.

Maybe I should move to Canada.

>700 children
>world record
Laughing Ghengis and kids.jpg

and retarded

Depends entirely on the woman

If I can't breed with someone of my own race what is most important is the individual woman's traits. IQ and lack of major genetic defects are the two most important factors.

But going on averages it would be Chinese or Japanese because they have the highest IQ (unless you want to consider Ashkenazi Jews not white, in which case I'd breed the next generation of chosen people to rule over the goyim)

A Finn.

What a cancer thread. You fell right into this Jew's racemixing trap. As if any of you losers could get some pussy anyway.

>Black because my son would have a big dick
Someone still falls for the Big Black Hoax

Argentinian

Slav or asian

you already are antonis

SE-asians aren't really that dissimilar to us in basic values, It's just details that differ. If you are sure that you want to get married and start a family reasonably soon (within a few years), then you can't find a better wife (assuming you find a normal person, cunts exist in all cultures). The biggest hurdle for me is that if you marry a SE-asian that isn't well off (in their country at least), you WILL need to send money for her family (or at the minimum accept that she will send money from her salary to her family).

Yes, there's that, though I've never had a deep conversation with a Swedish woman either, women just aren't that into discussing deep concepts or technical stuff, generally. Understanding enough to have fun together is the most important, in my opinion. I almosty see it as a plus since the early dating becomes easier (you don't have to worry about impressing her with witty banter and shit).

1/10

OHH VEYY ARE YOU ANTI-SEMITE , don't try to shoa me again or i reporte you to your governement

>race
>only 3 exist
>i am white
>niggers are not even humans
Obvious asians.

Lemme hit some dat Asian pussy

>When the Slavs-aren't-white meme comes back to save the day
I'll fuck a Slav woman any day.

I'd ask to get shot until he runs out of ammo.

irish