Antifa = Pro-ISIS

So Antifa came out in force across the US today in SUPPORT of sharia law, presumably in solidarity with their fellow terrorists, ISIS.

Pointing this fact out will trigger the antifags immensely. Spread this image, tweet it at them, get /ourguys/ to tweet it, post it on their platforms, post it on neutral platforms, print it out and paste it up on the streets, Show them and the world what and who antifa supported today.

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1nAKEBQPvQXGL
twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/873586470870802434
youtu.be/Ax_-cN2l8y4
youtube.com/watch?v=fDMM_Te4cyQ
dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/
youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc
youtu.be/Kf8KFdnwBGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any streams of protests going on right now?

Here's San Jose

periscope.tv/w/1nAKEBQPvQXGL

HAPPENING! ANTI SHARIA MARCHER HAS DIED IN NEW YORK. NOT A DRILL.

twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/873586470870802434

Are any still going? I was watching Tim Pool's stream but that one wrapped up about an hour ago

Yeah some Vietnamese guy is dropping redpills about Sharia

Where was Tim today?

That's sad.

Watching now, thanks for the link. Meant to say any others. Timmy boy was in California, some suburb near LA.

The leftist support for Islam is the ultimate example of the absurdity of the idea that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Taqiya scumbags justifying the murder of cartoonists at the moment. Disgusting.

I Really miss No Thiefs Allowed Any happenbing just goto his youtube chanel

That man needs to be held down and have his beard shaved. God I fucking hate Muslims

Ha he ratted on them for real? That's hilarious. I would too, it's not worth being in jail for forever

He's full blown retarded, fuck they're pissing me off. They're not even good at bullshitting. Just incredibly arrogant and stupid.

This was meant to be a reply to Yeah apparently, trying to dodge life in prison

tipped. just in case

Aren't antifa supposed to be marxist or trotskyist or anarchist ? In my book they must be 100% against all religion.

Any fights or habbenings?

Marx and Trotsky were both kikes. Their views were justifications for exterminating white Christians. They're all for Islam because they're fighting the same enemy

Lol Allah punished the kuffar

If this taqiya agent does that obnoxious laugh one more time I am going to fly into an autistic rage

Taqiyya

Gotta love Tawhidi, he will be murdered by his own people for telling the truth and he knows it but keeps going.

Tawhidi isn't taqiya, he drops more redpills on Islam here than most of our right wing pundits. He's clearly an apostate that still claims to be muslim so he isn't dismissed as quickly.
youtu.be/Ax_-cN2l8y4

I dont get it, why is he still a muslim then?

He seems to think he can change Islam from the inside, I doubt he even actually believes in Muhammad at this point. Basically, there's nothing Milo would say about Islam that Tawhidi wouldn't, besides "I'm not a muslim".

Sick fuck taqiya cockhead on this stream is advocating fucking 9 year old

I had to turn it off, those fucks were pissing me off

>People that think Islam is about violence, has anything to do with terrorism or that Muhammad did anything wrong are just islamophobic
>Ok, so you're a muslim, should people that draw Muhammad be killed?
>ummm, uhhhhh, ummm, America has the death penalty too! HAHA
>What are muslims doing to prevent terrorism done in the name of their religion?
>uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nothing, those people just can't read, we dindu nuffin HAHA
>Are you ok with Muhammad fucking a 9 year old?
>Yes, that's fine HAHA

I turned it back on and heard that shit about fucking kids, I had to turn it off in rage again.

Yeah they were disgusting. Their presence did more to make the case against these fucks being any where near the law books than anything the anti-sharia protesters said. I wish that vet that told the arrogant Indian kid to fuck off heard the taqiya dickhead advocating kid fucking and knocked him out.

bump

What if we could get sharia law, but without taking in any more niggers

Women at home, not allowed to drive, we could buy as many sub servant wifes as we want. For straight dudes it's not that bad of a deal

Sharia law allows kid fucking man

polygamy is degenerate, look a the FLDS

they banish teenage boys from their towns so the old men can have the teenage girls

Lads, what's the deal with antifa? I have not been following closely. Who is funding them and why?

Antifa attacking people in Minnesota

youtube.com/watch?v=fDMM_Te4cyQ

there will be violence, it is the only way to take back our country
sooner or later the rest of you will have to wake up and realize it.

george soros, to destroy the white race and western dominance

obviously

George Soros is funding them

Paid communist terrorists funded by Soros, along with instating sharia law, they want to legalize child rape.

dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/documents-tie-berkeley-riot-organizers-to-pro-pedophilia-group-nambla/

youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc

bumping to trigger antifaggot spies lurking

listen fags - the fbi has infiltrated antifa

you literally just need to let the feds do the work for you.

seriously- better focusing your attentio onTrump keeping up the neocons war in Syria and the fact the jews who control him aim to false flag us into a war with Iran.

Shit, if antifa kids knew how the debt money system worked, and about Soros they might wake up.

check out 'death of the american dream' if you don't understand why the (((fed))) is evil itself.

youtu.be/Kf8KFdnwBGY

I shit you not - if you dont know who owns the fed and the power to orint dollars, watch that shit.

Go back to r/anarchism faggot

bump this thread to spite this obvious antifaggot shill

None of the counter protesters in Dallas had any idea what they were on about. There was a lady holding up a 'Free Palestine' sign.

They only ever do this shit to virtue signal or collect their Sorosbucks.

I think it's probably people like George Soros that fund them in Europe, but in the US it seems like it's usually just insane liberals that join into it thinking it's perfectly sensible to put on a mask, join into a mob, and attack anyone they think they may disagree with.

You could see this shit repeatedly last year outside various Trump rallies. Liberals, if left to their own devices, will happily form violent mobs.

>Liberals, if left to their own devices, will happily form violent mobs.
That is true, but it's Soros money that busses the violent mobs around and keeps them directed at his targets.

Heaps of Antifags getting salty about this image here:

FB /donottrustthemedia/photos/a.1764543533801065.1073741828.1764536983801720/1786895651565853/

bump

I'll punish you with my dick in your ass. Faggot.

Get in here shitposters, they're fucking triggered

I know you guys hate me here but I'm an "Islamic extremist" and I can assure you that antifa will be butchered when the time comes